Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:41 am
*Kitty walks in* hi guys my names Kitty  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:19 pm
"What-" Inoue whirled around to face the new voice. "Who are you? And how do you know us?" God...is our secret meeting like broadcasted publicly or something?! It seems that everyone knows we are here... she thought with frustration. Inoue looked at the girl standing there, confusion plastered all over her face. ((mines, not hers)) "First Khana..." Inoue pointed at her sitting on the ground, "...and now you? What's the deal here?" she exclaimed.  

twilight_animeprincess

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:45 pm
"Well lets just say I followed you guys" she said in a sort of high voice trying to smile."What are you guys doing here though?........................Oww!"she said rubbing her ankle.Oh what ever lets see if I can walk or I'll never get out of here.Khana tried to stand up but she fell on her knees.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:10 pm
Flame shoved his sword into the ground and kneeled down and looked at Khana's ankle "I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that...Fujuki do you think you could....you know whatever you did in class....." Flame said looking at their shocked faces. "What? Its not like we can kill her....or just leave her here..."  

FlameDemerio

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:27 pm
Inoue nodded her head. "Flame's right, plus if if we don't do something about that ankle it's only going to get worse." She turned to face the new girl and asked, "So what do we do about you...Who are you and why are you here in the first place? We at least know that Khana's in our class so she could have seen us talking or something."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:31 pm
Fujuki nodded and walked over and put her hand on Khana's ankle and her hand glowed as she healed her again.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:45 pm
"Grrr...Get out please I dont want to hurt you, if your no out by the night I might kill you, but I really wont know it til tommorow!",Oz screamed at the people in his cave. "You can come here tommorow and I wont be here its the last night!" His clothes ripped from the two previous nights.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:46 pm
"Oh....by the way....if you try to run, I will be forced to cut of a large amount of you hair...just so you know..." Flame said while Fujuki healed Khana's ankle Flame closed his eyes then opened them to try to see if Khana had a crystal. He saw a glint right were her heart was She has one.... Flame thought suprised. "You have powers too!"  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:50 pm
Fujuki just started at the person then jumped at looked at Fame real fast when he said "powers" "FLAME!YOU CANT TELL HER THAT!" she said moving her had to slap him in the chest.....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:52 pm
((lolz we posted at the same time almost just look up to see it))  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:53 pm
((lol XP...FLAME 0.0 SHE DOSENT HAVE POWERS SHE IS A HUMAN 0.0 her profile says eek ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:55 pm
((I had to edit my previous post....aparently she edited her profile...she is now a mori...good thing I checked!!! domokun ))  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:56 pm
((0.0 SHE IS SHE DIDNT TELL ME SO I CULD UPDATE HER PROFILE scream ...brb gotta eat be bac in 5 XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:59 pm
((Yeah I checked so Flame could see something about her past and imagine my suprise when I find that she changed to mori. I had to go the exact oppisite way from my last post....))  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:09 pm
((bac XP i scarfed down 2 tacos XP 0.0 im to full DX))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games