Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

medusa56

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:23 pm
Belle nudged Charity, and whispered,"Introduce yourself"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:33 pm
(Sorry i have been out for a while)

Mina sat in the woods breathin the fresh air. No one was going to disturb her here  

X-xMinakox-X

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:15 am
Shakilly, Charity climbed down, off of Belle's back. Keeping her head down, knowing that the other vampire would hear her easilly she whispered, "I'm Charity Scott, age 13, white wolf." Then she waited for the akward comment that had to come about her and Belle's relationship.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:58 pm
"Good job," Belle whispered, putting Charity on her back.  

medusa56

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:39 pm
"Hello Edward, Bella." she said, shaking their hands. "Edward, you can read minds, correct?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:04 pm
the mysterious mind-reading boy nodded, still very close to Bella. Alice was still smiling. "You're new to Forks, then?" he asked.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:25 pm
"Yes, relativley. It's only been about 20 years." she said. She looked at Bella. "Why so shy? It's not like I'm here to hurt anyone."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:58 pm
It is very...nice...to meet you...both? Shaylene smiled uncertainly. Then a thought went into Shaylene's mind. Turning to Charity she asked, Do you guy's mind if I hunt around here?  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:03 pm
"I could care less as long as the humans are left alone," Charity said sternly, now over her shyness. "Just don't endanger any local animals either," She added with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:23 pm
"You don't like outsiders much do ya?" Belle asked Charity.  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:36 pm
"Oooh, can't you tell?" Alice asked, still as oblivious as ever. "she's still human, so she has to be wary of new vampires. But you're 'vegetarian', so it's all right Bella!" she said grinning widely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:09 am
Crystal smiled broadly. [bleg writer's block]  

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:41 am
"Not so much 'outsiders'," Charity told Belle, "considering I'm one myself, having not originated here, but more... ummm... well people who could endanger the lives of ordinary citizens." Directing her voice at the other vampire, she said, "I just hope that you're on our side, so, well, I don't think that I caught your name, and that's the first part of an introduction, isn't it?" Charity smiled, knowing that joy could be contageous.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:11 pm
After a moment of akwardness Crystal cleared her throat. "Well, would you like to accompany me back to my house? There's a beautiful garden surrounding it I'm sure you'd enjoy." she said with a twinkle in her eye and a large smile.  

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:24 pm
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm usually not so rude! Shaylene, my name is Shaylene. Shayene smiled and then asked, You mean that you don't hunt humans? Shaylene ran her hands through her red hair trying to understand. But was that not the reason for which we were created? To keep the mortal population down?  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff