Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Ōkami Kasumi {Previously Chaos Blackhart <3} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:17 pm
arigato you two! i dont think i even deserve to be her boyfriend, well i mean i am such a horrible person, and all my medical problems probably worry her to death, like a couple of days ago she was so worried about me when i was in the hospital and all when i was spewing out blood from my mouth and all and it was sufficating me. i wish i could be a better boyfriend. cry  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:19 pm
I'm sure that you're being the best you can be, dear. <3 And I'm sure she cares very deeply for you because of it.

And see? She was worried. That's a sign of affection. *nod*  

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:24 pm
ii know she shows affection sometimes, i feel so horrible that i couldnt even be by her side when that horrible incident happened! i am such a horrible boyfriend!!! gonk and she thinks that she is not even good enough for me! its the opposite way around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:31 pm
>o< Nyaah! She thinks she's not good enough for you? That's definitely a good sign of love! (I just think that sort of thing is so adorable. >o< Don't mind me~)

You're not a horrible boyfriend! You didn't ask for that to happen to you, right? You had no control over it! So stop saying that you're horrible, because she obviously doesn't think the same. >o<  

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:39 pm
ok.. i sorry for letting me emotions out like that again  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:41 pm
Nyaan, it's alright. ^^; If you don't let emotions out, they'll bottle up inside and then they'll go BOOM one day, and that's not good. ;~;

*HUGS*  

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:50 pm
i know i let it happen a lot in my life, i swear not to ever let my anger out at school adain!! i accidently beat the **** out of someone cuz he made me mad, i was already mad and i accidently let it out, and when i get really aggressive like that i kinda make creature like noises redface  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:54 pm
.o. Owwie. *makes a note not to get on ColdFront's bad side...*

Don't worry about the noises, though. ^^; I do that sometimes, too... not when I'm mad, because I'm rarely ever mad... But I'll actually 'nyan' or purr or growl in real life. ^^;  

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:59 pm
no! i would never hurt you, i am respectful to women and loyal to my girlfriend as her modern day samurai! and i will protect any girl in danger, and maybe guys but they tough they can handle it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:01 pm
x3 Yay! *tail wag~*

Nyaan... Chaos wishes she had a samurai... *sigh~*

Ai ai ai, I'm your little butterfly... x3  

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:14 pm
*kneels before chaos* I will be your samurai. and i promise to protect you in this guild and call you mistress if you want.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:23 pm
. o . Nyaan? 'Mistress'?

Helena: She'd enjoy that far too much, boy.

Sakubo: Trust us.

Valo: Chaos-sama! Say it isn't so!

. _ .;  

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:41 pm
so, i would be happy to call you that and be obediant to you my mistress  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:43 pm
x3 Nyaan... If Coldie-kun wants to call Chaos that, then she sees no problem with it... x=  

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:47 pm
you can call me anything you like mistress. 3nodding  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games