Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:23 am
Chiro_Pendragon
Leans back into the shadows resting in the ballroom making himself invisible as possible having already arrived fashionably late and, observes his fellow vampires in action.

Ars came from the inners of the mansion without that extra warm hair. New year freedom to breathe, she thought. She noticed a presence in a corner and skipped behind it. "Why hello!" She spoke in a warm welcome. "Happy new year!"

ThanatosMors
He walked in without any intent to impress. His clothes were stiff, caked with blood; the cigarette was the only thing somewhat new he carried with him.
".......I hope this is more exciting then the last one......"
He muttered to himself under his breath.

She then moved to Thanatos with a grin. "I hope my house will be standing by the end of the party, my friend. Happy new year."

Abby Normal Hobbit
comes in so late to the party everyone is off in their own little world or in intimate groups. her hair is disheveled and theres confetti still clinging to it from the party before, her eyes sweep arounf the room and find a couch and an unattended bottle of the best house drink, she pours herself a glass and sips it quietly, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere.

Ars notices Abby but decided to drop by later, after decently talking to the two guests she's attending to already.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:41 pm
out on the ledge, jake stands leaning against the rail feeling the beeze and happy that the year has ended. talking to himself: "wow that was a eventful year. a war. an orfan. and a heart of gold. i guess ill come back to the party and see if anyone is still there.  

OrangeJ

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:08 pm
Ars was drinking soda calmly sat by the springs, the cold air didn't seem to bother her at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:03 pm
Fayt enters, flying in with her familiar and sighing as she realizes that she may be a bit more than fashionably late at this point. Accepting a glass of blood and sipping it, she takes a position by a pillar to watch the assembled, hoping to spot anyone she might know.  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:11 pm
well i'v never noted you before whats your name *facing fayt* im jake  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:23 pm
As Kore smiled at her dear friend Zach and the Mistress of the evening."Good evening all of you, I hope I haven't been away in my own little world for too long."she bowed slightly. "I am sorry for that..."  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:26 pm
why hello d of hades howz it going? long time no see since last year lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:34 pm
At the sound of Kore's voice, Dulcineo turned.
"Ah, my lady!" He hurried over to where she was standing and bowed, taking her hand and kissing it politely. When he stood, he grinned and said, "Oh, don't worry about being away; Jules and I only just got here, after all. No doubt you managed to make it on time."
Julius rolled his eyes and whispered harshly to Dulcineo as he had so often done before.
"'Don't worry about being away'? This isn't your ball, Dulcy. Generally, we let the host or hostess take care of such formalities."
"I'm just being friendly, you prat," Dulcineo whispered before facing Kore again. "Anyway, I do hope that the new year has treated you and Cerberus kindly so far."  

Dulcineo

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:35 pm
She heard OrangeJ and smiled slightly. "Good evening... And the name is Kore. I am sorry for being gone for most of the party, I had other outings to be at that sadly had taken my time away from here. Tell me, has there been a king and queen crowned yet?" She faced him now, Cerberus behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:40 pm
Ars skipped to behind Julius in her freakishly silent Succubus way. "Don't worry about being away, the party goes up to the 3rd, and only tomorrow two the couple and Joker will be selected. ...In my time, which is about two hours from now... I'll open the vote. All stay alert for it."

[[And with that I say, all that want to add donations to the ball go ahead and forward them to me, I'll gently expose them (or not if you tell me not to) in the first post, so people know I'm not hiding anything.]]  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:46 pm
Julius started slightly at the sudden words from Ars so closeby, but he quickly attempted to regain his composure. Still, Dulcineo couldn't help giggling at how frazzled he'd looked for a moment, and Julius didn't appreciate that in the least.
When he'd got ahold of himself, Dulcineo nodded to Ars. "Voting, eh? I'm looking forward to seeing how that turns out."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:46 pm
Kore smiled and giggled as Dulcineo kissed her hand. "A flattering vampire as always Dulcy. I was away for other outings my dear. I am quite fond that you and your friend came to me so quickly after hearing only my voice..." she smirked, her fangs pertruding. "As for the new year and it has been well for me and Cerberus." Kore noticed that Cerberus was slightly gazing at Julius, who was behind Dulcineo.

Kore looked at the mistress of the ball and curtsied. "I shall await for the polls to be open, for I have a vote for King already." she placed some of her loose strands of her hair behind her ear.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:53 pm
"Ah, well, my dear lady, flattery comes easily when you're the subject, I must say. It can hardly be called flattery, though, when one is so deserving."
Julius actually looked mildly impressed at Dulcineo's sudden ability to act the gentleman, but he was quickly distracted by the look from Cerberus. This, of course, did not go unnoticed on Dulcineo's part, but he decided, for once, not to say anything about it. Instead, he attempted to carry on conversation and leave Julius to his own situation.
"You've got a vote already, eh? Fascinating. I suppose I ought to start thinking about it. I'm especially anticipating the Joker, myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:04 pm
Kore giggled slightly and hid her face slightly. "Oh Dulcy, you embarrass me sometimes." she smiled, fully exposing her fangs. Cerberus met Julius' eyes but then looked away, keeping an eye on everyone else in the room. Kore nodded at Dulcineo "And as a matter of fact, I do have a vote for King and maybe Joker." she reached her hand towards Dulcineo's chin and scratched it a bit.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:09 pm
Lerina entered the ball again, stretching as she went, "That was such a nice rest." She looked around seeing the ball up and running very well again, "Oh, I'm so glad more people have arrived." She smiled and found an empty table to sit at.  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff