Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:39 am
Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime
Sayuri sat there next to kay as she watched the strange girl heal sano., she walked over to where diva was and asked her" who's that girl with sano?"
I do not know but she better not get to cuddly with him he belongs to me" stare evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:19 pm
I stood bringing the girl with as I looked to Diva smiling "It is the least I can do, besides family belongs together." I said before turning my atention back to the girl "Are okay miss? What is your name?"  

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:13 pm
Cutegirlo0o
OOC: My character also has healing powers, wishes to find her memory, and has a voice like an angel lol (sorry didn't mention)

IC: I turn my head with one eye open to see Sano collapsed as well. As my head keeps killing me, I try to stand up. 'Maybe... I could help him... just.. stand up...' As I'm finally able to stand, I start walking over to him slowly, and when I get to his side I fall to my knees. "Don't worry.... I can help...." I try to comfort him while my head pulses pain throughout my body. I raise my hand over his spine and a green ora surrounds me; I close my eyes and try to relax as I begin to heal him.

Wow your character is exactly like mine only with a different body.
this is going to be ackwaerd lol

But your character is excepted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:18 pm
I looked at Sano weakly with my eyes half open, "I'm fine... just as long as you're ok... I can't stand seeing others in pain..." I looked down putting my hand to my head and closing my eyes; to weak to say any more.  

Cutegirlo0o

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:20 pm
I started to open my eyes and as soon as i did i wished i hadnt. My wings loojked like someone had broken them with a crab cracker. and i was a little bloody.
I opened my mouth and let out an inaudible moan. when i did felt fangs.
(GREAT! evry flashback change me more and more into who i used to be! or what i used to be or pa different power or something and i have yet to find how to get rid of them!)
i stood up and looked around me. when i did i felt lioke crying,sano was.......well..so much........different....he went through so much pain pain i could have stopped, i was truly use-less just like some broad screaming out in distress.
I did what i did most to calm me down. I jumped from wall to wall until i got to the top of the building where hopefully no one could find me and i brought, painfully may i add, my head to my knee's and sang to myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:07 pm
I hear singing and reconize the voice picking up the girl I walk over to the building "Hey Kayle! What are you doingup there?!"  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:16 pm
As I'm in Sano's arms, I look down and begin to feel pain again. 'Why... why does it hurt so much?....' I made an effort to get down, but my body would not respond. 'I... don't even know these people....' I started to breathe deeply, but quietly 'What am I doing here?....'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:47 pm
kayle:
I Looked down at sano my face void of all emotion as i kept singing. my singing i used as a power, it controllled chyropterans who are weaker than me......
I wrappe dmy wings around my body and looked at the damage.
I stood up on the building and bent some of the bones until they snapoped back in place.
I made a track of ice each step i took into the air and after i took a stepo the one behind me would melt.
i looked at the people below and let ym mind wander, i felt weak and light headed..i ahd never been without blood this long....bu8t i'm sre i could wait it out..  

Rae-sempai

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:28 pm
I looked at the girl seeing she was in pain "Hey are you okay miss..what was your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:17 am
I started to sweat more and become faint again and as I tried to struggle out some words, but instead I passed out, going limp in Sano's arms.  

Cutegirlo0o

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:20 pm
"Ah crap! Hey Kayle, Diva, Sayuri! A little help here?!" I paniced as she layed unconcious in my arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:01 pm
As I lay unconscience in Sano's arms, I dream about two people... one man and one woman. They seemed very happy together... but as they hugged and kissed, fire consumed them both... and they both were plunged into a never ending darkness... I started shaking almost uncontrolably while laying unconscience.  

Cutegirlo0o

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:15 pm
"Crap crap crap! What do I do?!" I panicked trying to remember what I learned in health and med class as I put my ear to her chest trying to listen to her heart "Think Sano think!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:27 pm
My heart beat faster and faster, and suddenly... I opened my eyes wide as I cried in such horrible pain. And, just as suddenly as I awoke, I had an expression on my face that was blank... my heart had stopped... for the time being...  

Cutegirlo0o

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:33 pm
"OH s**t!!!" I cursed hearing her heart stop I quickly but carefully placed her on the ground and began CPR.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff