Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:45 pm
He chuckled quietly. "Yeah I guess you can say that," he said as they headed inside. Jim came up and looked at them. "You brought her back? Are you nuts?" "Shut up, Jim. Or else," he growled out to Jim.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:55 pm
Sasha looked sadly down at her feet. She wasnt sure now if it had beent he best thing for her to come back now. She bit her lip nervously.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:58 pm
"Ignore him. Jim is just being an idiot," he said to Sasha. "An idiot! Having a female in this place isn't good. The last time a female was brought into the group....well....you know what happened." "My mom wasn't brought here by choice. That supposed 'father' of mine is at fault. I gave Sasha a choice," he almost yelled at Jim. He then led Sasha upstairs to his office.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:02 pm
She looked at her feet and was very docile as she nodded." yes..." She walked with him carefully near him at all times.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:04 pm
He held her close. "Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen to you while your here," he said kindly to her. They got to his office and went inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:06 pm
She nodded and once in there immediately began to clean up and organize. She was just under instinct. Within 30 minutes it was better than before and she sat on one of the chairs across from the desk.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:12 pm
"Wow. You good," he said looking around. He sat down in a chair next to her. "Listen. No matter what anyone of them say I want you to stay. They are just not used to change. Also, I don't want you to be alone with any of them except for Jim. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:13 pm
She nodded looking at him behind his desk. " if you manage to mess this up i want to see the hell how. " Everything was put away in big heavy filing cabnets that were very, very tough.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:17 pm
He watched put things away. "Wow...your really good at this," he said watching her work.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:20 pm
She sat next to him and shrugged. " i used to keep my dads office organized..." she looked over at him >" he really left me for dead ? "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:23 pm
"Yeah. He somehow managed to save himself infront of the press. Made me look even more like a monster, but that will work to my advantage," he said quietly to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:29 pm
She nodded and carefully moved into his lap. She sighed and leaned on his chest. " my dads an idiot....only cares about his position...but i have you now.."She said smiling at him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:35 pm
He held her tightly to him. "I know what it's like to have a dumb dad," he said with some sadness. He gently rested his chin on her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:40 pm
She just lay there against him her legs swaying some but blushed. " Rai...how serious do you want to get ? " She wanted kids someday but something in her wanted them with him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:43 pm
"Truthfully I've never been in a relationship before so I don't know," he said truthfully.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff