Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Narcotics: School for The Special (All in post one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:42 pm
Holly slowly walked to her room, keeping close to the wall in case she needed it for support, sighing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:43 pm
Ryukai ws behind Holly. He said, "Um... I need to ask you something..."  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:45 pm
"no prob.o-ok......wow. well ill be sure to watch out for him." she said smirking. She got up and dusted herself off. she grinned before she began to climb the tree. sure she could easily just jump from branch to branch but climbing was more funner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:47 pm
((MORE FUN. Not "More funner."))

Namato smiled weakly. "Um... So I know, what's your name?"  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:47 pm
Holly turned around and looks at Ryukai, slightly startled by his sudden appearance. "What do you need to ask?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:50 pm
Ryukai blushed. "Um..."

Shishuri appeared. "What he means to ask is, do you like him?" She giggled. "And don't worry about me and Nimino, us four are all adopted family." She flicked Ryukai, giggled again, and ran off.  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:54 pm
Holly blushed. "Um....wow....like as in how?" Holly leaned her shoulder against the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:54 pm
[hahaha sorry sweatdrop ]

Tara looked down from the branch she was on. She swung upsode-down on it. " Im Tara. wats your name?" she said tilting her head to the side.  

DragonSnapper13

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:57 pm
Namato smiled. "I am Namato."

Shishuri suddenly swung down, seemingly defying gravity. "Want a hint?" She giggled as she dodged a punch from Ryukai. "He wants to maaaaaaaaaarry yoooooou!" She swung up and out of view.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:00 pm
Holly coughed in surprise, her eyes widening. "What?"  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:02 pm
Ryukai growled, muttering, "I'm gonna kill her later..." He sighed and turned to Holly. "She exaggerated a little bit, although I do like you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:03 pm
Tara swung down from the branch doing a double flip in the air and landing right in front of him. " well nice to meet you namato!" she said holding out her hand.  

DragonSnapper13

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:05 pm
Namato shook her hand.

Shishuri appeared next to Tara, and whispered, "Namato's in loooooooove with you!" She giggled and disappeared. This was a habit she had no intention of breaking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Holly smiled at Ryukai. "Well...I don't know. Vomiting was my least favorite part of the day and getting no gratitude after I used up all my energy fending off that wolf."  

Time_Continues

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:12 pm
Tara looked around when she heard the voice. she blushed and rubbed her head.
"sooo...." She said trying to start a different conversation.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff