Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:54 pm
"Wait, who as your father is powerful enough?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:00 pm
she looks over at him "what? oh well daddy's very good friends with the Big Man himself" she shruggs "i think 'ol Lucifer himself is a fake and is stupid" she quickly jumps back as flames shot up from where she once was "and cranky" she starts walking again "so whatcha doin over here anyways?"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:07 pm
He drew something in his notebook really quickly. When she looks up, there is a round structure around them. "Well, want to talk about him, this will work. Most people say circles, but not all circles. Only ones that are real circles and keep out everything. Even both the Big Men. Or, Woman as in God's case."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:15 pm
She looks all around them "this is strange" she sighs and crosses her arms "hes just so.....so....UGH" she throws her hands up in the air "I dont know, hes cruel and mean, but he can be nice" she chuckles and shakes her head "but only for a price" she sighs "i wanted him to stop hurting teenage girls but oh silly me..." she shakes her head "he wanted well, what every guy seems to want, but when he tried well more forced, he found out what i was and got angry, now hes doing something to try and change me so he can get what he wants, and when he wants something oh hes so stupid" she kicks the wall "I WISH HE WOULD JUST DIE!!!"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:18 pm
"Um, I don't mean to be blunt but, I didn't understand a ******** idea in that. So, What the ******** are you talking about!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:22 pm
"Oh NEVER MIND" she snapped at him, her eyes going red with anger "YOU DONT GIVE A ******** SO ******** OFF!" she closes her eyes, her hands in fists, fire starting to form and smoke rises from her body, she exhales slowly, keeping her eyes closed  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:23 pm
"Sure I do. Why don't you tell me what's going on?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:29 pm
she calms herself down and looks at him "why?" she asked "Why the sudden interest in whats going on.." she slides down and sits on her knees "for all i know you could be using me for information" she starts drawing on the ground  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:33 pm
"Your interesting. And, I'm bored with there being no war."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:40 pm
she rolls her eyes "okay well all he seems to care about is sex and death, he doesnt care who you are as long as you fullfill his needs" she crosses her legs "hes been kidnapping teenagers, specifically girls and well using them then killing them, i wanted him to stop but he wanted something from me that i couldnt give" she looks away "so he got mad and well..." she shruggs "the rest is still a mystery' she sighs and plays with the tip of her hair "i hate men, their all jerks" she muttered  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:43 pm
"Your dad or Lucifer?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:48 pm
"mostly lucifer, but my dad does it sometimes" she brings her legs to her chest and wraps her arms around them, she yawns "i hate both of them"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:52 pm
"OK, Heaven may be able to declare war on Hell. That's a break in the Deal between the bigons. He's not supposed to be raping and killing young girls in mass numbers."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:57 pm
"well whatever you do, i hope you do it quick, because im not going back down there, hes still angry and when i mean he i mean Lucifer but hes still angry that he cant have what he wants" she shruggs "cant always have what you want you stupid son of a b***h" she muttered shaking her head  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:00 pm
"You mean he wants to have sex with you?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items