Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:00 am
"Wait, Kamalia, can you look at this for a second?" Sam says, and takes her pedant out of her robes. "Can you see anything unusual about it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:45 pm
Alright James I'm back.

*She smiled wickedly but undid the spell.*

We're even...for now...

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:40 pm
::Stops at Sams voice and turns around. Looks at her pendant.:: "It looks like a little light is coming from it!! Is that suppose to happen?!?"

((OoC: Didn't know if you really wanted me to see the sparkle or not?!?"))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:53 pm
"thx summer" james says sarcasticly
after having been unfrozen by summer james runs to class cause he was late

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:04 am
User Image
"I'm not quite sure. It's never done it before. It just did it when my arms changed a little bit." Sam looked down at her necklace again, but it had returned to normal.
[[Doesn't matter.]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:30 pm
"Hmmm you may want to get that checked out soon! Where you able to find anything out on it?!?"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:37 pm
User Image
Sam then blanked a moment. "Get what checked out? My arms or necklace?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:07 pm
::Looks at Sam in concern!:: "Your Necklace and arms sweetheart! I don't think its very good that thats happening!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:34 am
User Image
"Oh, well my arms have been like that since I was seven. I'm sure something just caused it to glimmer. Maybe dipping into that family tree potion did something to it. Hm." Sam thought for a moment and then smiled. "I'll ask my dad for some of that stuff that reveals all magical cover-ups. We have some at home because her works at the ministry."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:36 pm
"That may be a good idea hun! I hope things clear up for you! As for the pendant well if its been like that then ok hopefully its just a flash of light so to speak!!!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 am
User Image
Sam smiled at her good friend. "Thanks Kamalia. Now, I better get off to Transfiguration or get a late mark!" And with that, Sam sped off down the hall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:18 pm
"Yeah see ya Sam." ::Looks around the hall way to see if Peeves is around and seeing that he's not rushes to class just incase he happens to show up!::  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:58 pm
*Upon hearing the trailing footsteps of students going to class, Red the house-elf, pokes her chicken topped head into the corridor to make sure the students are in class, assured that she wouldn't be disturbing anyone, she comes out from her hiding place and spots "Boris the Bewildered" and has her cleaning solution at the ready*

"Alright Henrietta! Red's first cleaning job at Hogwarts!"

*The chicken on her head clucks softly as Red takes out a folded cloth from one back pocket, and metal polish cleaner from the other pocket. Spraying the polish into the cloth, Red sets into Boris: wiping the flat surfaces down first, and then rubbing the harder to reach corners more vigorously sending Henrietta teetering precariously on her head. When she'd wiped him down, and gone over him once more with regular metal polish and a new clean cloth, she took a step back and observed her work*

"Hmm. Red's always thought that Boris had been getting on in age and this is why he's bewildered, but now she thinks he may have just always been dusty."

*She went on to clean and polish all the rest of the statues on the Fifth Floor using the same method as before, she had just finished the last one, "Gregory the Smarmy," and took a step back*

"What do you think Hen?"

*Henrietta had just given an approving cluck when Red heard approaching footsteps, she quickly ducked out of sight.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:36 pm
seeing the house elf cleaning the statues pevees decides to have some fun while she attmepts to clean boris the bewildered pevees takes her cleaning bucket and spashes the house elf with it then steals her chicken and hides it in a empty classroom then locks the door and floats off cakleing about his mischief  

hpgog_pevees2

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:39 pm
"Oh, hello red", Lyra says calmly oh, i saw that young wizard put hen in that room over there. but excuse me i need to do some homework!"

Lyra the elf started dusting thegargoiles. suddenly the bell rang. as masses of students came out of their classrooms, Lyra though to herself " what did ms. say in our lesson. oh now! i cant apparate" lyra said, she was really scared. she looked around and saw a seat, that was empty. shequickly dashed over to it and jumped on it. "few, im safe" Lyra said thinging aloud. ": i need to go back to class to practice apparating!" once the masses of students had gone, Lyra the elf quickly scurried over to the classrooms to pratice apparating.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff