Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:32 pm
(aww, well G'Night ^_^)

Echo smirks holding on tight, but not too tight to where she would choke him "who knew people could get so mad these days" she shakes her head "cool, wonder what room i get" she smiles  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:39 pm
He went through the door and stopped at the desk. "Hey, what time does today's reservation time end so you can take their rooms?"

Well, sir. You may now since we saw the last reservation drive out of the parking lot.

"Oh good, we need one for her and her girlfriend."

There is only one bed in their room. But yours has two beds.

"Oh, got it." He turned to her. "This seems like a plot twist." He turns back. "We'll still need that extra room."

"One floor down from your room"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:46 pm
(girlfriend as in, gf gf or girlfriend as in a girl whos her friend? lolz XDD)

(1, if u mean gf gf)
"girl....fri-" her eyes widen "SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" she yelled slapping walt up side the head

(2, if u mean a girl who is a friend XPP)
Echo looks around "say, why did that guy leave so suddenly?" she asked, looking at the guys who were dressed up silly. "and.....which room am i sleeping in?"

(sorry XDD brains not working right now ^_^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:49 pm
(Which one would you do if I just said it in real life? Just as if this setting were real. I just type what he says. You have to put how your Char. would interpret it.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:53 pm
(lolz XDD ill do #1 for the fun of it XDDD)

"girl....fri-" her eyes widen "SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" she yelled slapping walt up side the head, she crosses her arms looking away "ill be around somewhere if you need me, so try not to need me" she growled walking away and getting lost in some crowd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:56 pm
Walt got the key and gave it to Kat. "This is your room. It has the number on the key. You can't miss it. I should go do some things." He went back to his room and unpacked his stuff again. "I knew something was wring when I got 2 beds."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:58 pm
Echo sat down outside on the grass, she plays with her dagger, digging it into the ground before poking it, she pressed a little hard, pricking her finger and making herself bleed, she sucks on her finger while stabbing the dagger into the ground and watching everything pass by  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:05 pm
(I'm signing off now. Type you some other time.)

He went out and saw her. "If this were any other place, I would say that was bad." He went inside. I have to figure out what to do if it comes to that. Lets hope it doesn't  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:10 pm
(lolz same ^_^ cya)

she grips the blade, lost in her thoughts, she squeezes it so hard that she broke the dagger, she blinks and looks down at her hand, little bits of fur growing, her claws out, she retracts them and stands "cant lose control like that" she thought walking inside and to the room, she sat on the bed and just looks at her hand before wiping it on her jeans and laying back, curling up and falling asleep  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:24 pm
(Turns out I may have some more time)

He returns to the room after trying to plan so that he can plan more. He sees her. *Sigh* He goes and sits down. After trying to plan for half an hour, he finally realizes that he needs more information before he could continue. So, he went to sleep in the other bed.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:50 am
she woke in the middle of the night sitting up, she yawns and rubs her eyes, she stood, walked towards the bathroom and washes the blood away from her hand, her wound has already healed, leaving a faint pink scar. she walks back towards the bed and curls up again, this time going through her change, so now she looks like a black with white on her face fur ball on the bed, she yawns staring out into space  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:19 am
name- reis
hair- black
eye- red
atitude- thirsty for blood
extra- vamprie, very powerful and mad  

reisdrakes

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:21 am
Aprilbaby1
she woke in the middle of the night sitting up, she yawns and rubs her eyes, she stood, walked towards the bathroom and washes the blood away from her hand, her wound has already healed, leaving a faint pink scar. she walks back towards the bed and curls up again, this time going through her change, so now she looks like a black with white on her face fur ball on the bed, she yawns staring out into space

after watching her for sometime he realized after the sight of her blood he must move in for the kill... he crept closer and closer from behind not noticing the other guy in the room...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:27 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

after watching her for sometime he realized after the sight of her blood he must move in for the kill... he crept closer and closer from behind not noticing the other guy in the room...

noticing she was asleep now he crept next to the bed, his eyes went red and he bared his fangs... ''mmm fresh blood'' he said outloud.  

reisdrakes

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games