Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fight for Koryn Thal (Need People, please join.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:00 pm
"We just got done with an attack, hopefully we won't get attacked anytime soon. But we do need to plan an attack, to weaken the king's allies." She answered, smiling at his eagerness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:02 pm
"Mkay. Well, I'll help stand guard incase anything does attack." He hopped up, but stayed next to her. "I've got an idea." With a slight rumble, four golems slowly rose from the ground outside, one by each side of the tent. "That should work out perfectly."  

Repressed Memories

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:05 pm
"What are they for?" She looked at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:06 pm
"In case we get attacked anytime soon." He looked at her, smiling, apparently proud of his quick thinking.  

Repressed Memories

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:09 pm
"So you only put them around this one tent? Going to let the rest of the camp defend themselves?" Holly smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:10 pm
"There's other tents? When'd that happen?" He stared at her, puzzled.  

Repressed Memories

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:13 pm
"Oh my god. Seriously? This is my tent. I'm not the only one in the resistance you know."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:16 pm
"Well I knew you weren't the only one, but I didn't see any other tents around. About how big is the campsite?" He asked with a serious look on his face.  

Repressed Memories

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:20 pm
"Um...Not huge but not small. Does that help you any?" Holly asked, smiling at his serious look.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:26 pm
"Not really..." He walked outside, then gently placed a hand on a tree. The tree began to glow. Slowly, one by one, all the trees around them began to glow a light green color. Golems popped up at the outer ring of the camp, encircling it as they blended into the scenery, almost invisible to the naked eye. Slowly walking inside, he sat back down on Holly's bed. "That...should do it." He smiled slightly.  

Repressed Memories

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:34 pm
"Okay?" Holly didn't know what he just did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:37 pm
He smiled at her. "Hehe, nevermind. So, tell me about yourself." He looked at her, wondering more about her.  

Repressed Memories

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:39 pm
Shishuri walked upside down and backwards over Holly's tent, humming.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:40 pm
"What is there to tell?" Holly asked. "I'm boring and uninteresting."  

Time_Continues

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:43 pm
"Bah, I'm sure you're not. Where do you hail from? How old are you? How'd you become the leader of the resistance? Anything's good with me." He continued to smile at her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff