Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:23 am
L pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He locked one side around Avills wrist and one side around the leg of the table, "Just stay..." L said.

Avill looked at L, "You cant stop me from coming... i have every right to come!" she shouted as they left her alone in the room.

L and the others headed to the other side of the building, coming closer to were Zach and Shishuri were.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:26 am
Shishuri frowned. "Fine. But you will die someday."

Zach sighed, collapsing. "They're gonna kill me..."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:31 am
L followed behind the group, they were getting ever closer to Shishuri and Zach.

Avill pulled on the handcuffs. The links wouldnt break. Avill sat on the floor, trying now to slip her hand out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:33 am
A voice behind Avill said, "He locked you to that, didn't he?" Light smiled. "So, you're the one Zach loves. Hm."

Shishuri walked through a giant hole in the wall.

Zach sat there, sulking.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:35 am
Avill looked up at Light, "Light Yagami..." she said softly.

L and his group came into the room, "Zach, were is she?" L asked looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:41 am
Zach frowned. "You mean Shishuri?"

Light smiled. "Hold still." He walked over, breaking the links easily. "There. Shishuri was quick to abandon Zach, but he's my friend... You take care. If anything happens to you, the outcome won't be too favorable for Zach." He walked out, slipping easily out the door and running.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:44 am
Avill stood up, "Wait!" she said running after him.

L nodded, "Did she already leave or something?" he asked. He looked as Zach, "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:47 am
Zach nodded and sighed. "I think Shishuri hates me..."

Light turned. "What?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:50 am
"How do you do it?" Avill said looking at him, "How do you kill all of those horrible people, with out coming in contact with them?" She asked.

L looked at Zach. "Why does she hate you..." he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:54 am
Light laughed. "My process of purifying this world... I am aided by the Notebook of Death, the Death Note. Ryuk, the original Shinigami owner of it, is actually standing right behind you."

Zach merely pushed his face into his legs, sulking.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:59 am
Avill took a quick glance behind her, nothing was there, "I may not have lived in japan for that long, but Shinigami means.. God of Death, or Death God.. right?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:01 pm
Light grinned and nodded. "You catch on quickly."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:04 pm
Avill nodded, "All british people arnt stupied... but you mentioned a notebook... right..." Avill looked at him, "The way you kill with it seems unclear to me... but the way everyone has been dieing, it seems like you need there name... " she said. She had been keeping this from L for a few weeks now, because the idea seemed childish...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:06 pm
Light smiled. "That's where the Shinigami eyes come in. They allow you to see the true name and lifespan of anybody, but if someone owns a Death Note, you can't see their lifespan."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:09 pm
Avill looked at him, "Can you see my name? or do you not have the shinigami eyes?" she asked. She looked at Light, then suddenly asked, "What does a Shinigami look like?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff