Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the newest strongest ninja(rpg) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this thred?
  yes
  no
  it's ok
  it is not that good but it works
View Results

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Ryu: ~studies Seiko for a few moments~ Ya know, I'm thinking Areal Attack Plan Alpha might just do the trick here.
Tora: ~nods and cups his hands before him~
Ryu: ~charges Tora, who throws her into the air, and creates hundreds of shadow clones that attach themselves to Seiko~ Bringing you down without injuring your wings will be very difficult, ~pulls out a kunai~ although I could be mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:28 pm
Seiko let them drag her down but then she began to dive-bomb about 100 ft. from the ground  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:49 am
Ryu: ~jumps off at canopy level~ Nice try. Now Tora! ~ryu and tora concentrate their chakra to increase the mass of their clones, making it almost impossible for Seiko to pull out of her dive in time~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:59 pm
Chihiro: O.O  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:38 pm
*senses an imidiate danger to the entire group and instantly desipates all fighting and makes 500 shadow clones to suround them*
crap, i didn't want to stop you guys' dule but we've got trouble.

the intruder:you should be glad of haveing such a skilled hokage.but still he underestimates the situation evry time.

kisana:I dont think so ..... ITACHI!!!!
i have got you and your group sorounded with a sommoned dragons!
you guys might want to stay together.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:38 am
Chihiro: what the heck are you doing here Itachi!? mad Does he know I'm Kisana-Sensei's assistant!? If he does...crap!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

wartht

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:44 am
*sensing chihiro's uncomfort with itachi's apeerence he teleports them ,using a great amount of chakra,to the clearing far behind he but close enough tolet him still now if itachi were to atack them.*
itachi you picked the wrong time to mess with me. and you interupted the best fight i have seen in years.
you will pay!!!!!
*all shadow clones disapear and kisana uses an advansed for of the rasengon(20 times more powerfull and splits when he wants it to making it almost imposible for itachi to escape)*
ha, you cant escape now!!!!!*he throws it twards itachi and watches itachi esaly dodge all of them.*
itachi:ha is that the best you've got,if it is then ill deal with my sister first.

kisana:not while i live.*sumonds the full extent of his dragons power turning him almost completly dragon* now try dealing with me itachi!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:44 pm
Chihiro: !? *trys to think of a way to help her sensei*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:44 am
Ryu: ~whispers~ Tora stay with Chihiro. I'm going to help Kisana. ~leaps off into the woods silently~
Tora: ~stands next to Chihiro and growls softly~
Ryu: ~sees Kisana and lands next to him~ Need any help? ~notices Itachi, so she sniffs the air and smells fish coming from behind them~ Crap! Kisame's going for Chihiro! Stay and fight Itachi. Tora and I can handle the walking sushi bar. ~heads back for Chihiro~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:38 am
(sushi bar? Thats a new one XD)

Kisame: *grabs Chihiro* well well, the Phoenix and Dragon eh? We have many plans for you!

Chihiro: OVER MY DEAD BODY! *takes out a kunai and stabs his hand*

Kisame: YOU LITTLE SQUIRT! *hits her but she blocks*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:16 pm
Seiko flew towards kisame and grabbed him by the neck and knocked him into trees as she flew  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:42 pm
((thanks. XP))

Ryu: ~deactivated the Beast Mimicry Jutsu~ Hey, Seiko, Tora and I want some sushi.
Tora: ~jumps up and grabs Kisame's leg~
Ryu: Guess he doesn't want to wait. ~smiles and stops next to Chihiro~ You ok? ~sees Tora trying to knaw Kisame's leg off~ Hey! Save me some!! Come on! ~grabs Chihiro's arm and drags her along~  

Ryu of the Sands

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:34 am
Chihiro: YAH!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:14 pm
((rofl, ryu i cracked up as soon as i finished reading that))

*sees that the others are doing fine with kisame so truns back to itachi*
nice trick itachi but you underestimated my comrades

itachi: i new kisame was to weak for you so i desided to take you myself
kisana:well you should have come more prepared
*flys through the air so fast he turns to a blur for even the most powerful beyacugon then stops and starts gathering masive amounts of chakra in the center of 5 tails* hehe *pulls more chakra than thoght posible into his palm then just befor relesing it in a a blast that mesures 30 feet in each direction twords itachi he says"your done for"*...... boom!!!!!!!

*after smoke clears you dont see any more trees within a 40 yard circle,and you see itachi standing in the center quite beet up*
itachi:ugh.....how!?!?!?!?!?!?!?*then disapears as diraya flys in on a gient clay bird*
kisana:grrrrrrrrr....come back here diraya!!!!!!!  

wartht

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:59 am
Chihiro: *is shielding with a Phoenix Wing* Master...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff