Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Sky High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:20 pm
"Zombies, eh? i don't get the other stuff. and yes i am awear that i am wierd" she said an dfor the 1st time that day she was grinning and enjoying her self  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:22 pm
He lifted his head. "So, now what?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:25 pm
"well if you want to kno what other people think of you and me....." she sadi then just smiled and shook her head " i still don' tget the zombies thing" she said giggling  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:26 pm
"I'm obsessed with zombies. have been ever since I got bored with dinosaurs."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:30 pm
"ha! i'm obcessed with vampires...just so you know the guy sitting behind you is kinda mad....i don't understand his reasonings" she said in a medium voice so no one else could hear  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:32 pm
"Ah. Got it. So, you may be able to help me with my power." He ignored the guy behind him, believing her, but just not caring that no one liked him. "Or, wait. Is it that he wants to get into you chastity belt and he's afraid I'm in the way?" OK, he decided he had to make a comment.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:34 pm
"so whats your power?" she said blushing from the he said  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:38 pm
"I can turn any liquid into any other." Hmm, I said it load enough for him to hear and he didn't react. He must not hate me that much. Or that is actually why. Damn, she can read my mind. I forgot. Umm, hello. At least we don't have singing aliens coming out of our chests. (Spaceballs, it's been too long...)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:44 pm
"haha..oops. sorry."she looked down guiltly "bad habit. oh yeah just so you know i think hes talking to the kid with laser eyes...what a lame power...i decided to let you in on my mind since you involentarily let me hear yours. and about your powers i need more details" she said really soft on the first part and a bit louder on the second, and really loud on the 'i decided to let you in on my mind'. she had an evil glare in her eyes and she was grinning.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:48 pm
What are you doing?  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:50 pm
"watch" she said sofly then started playing with her hair with her eyes on the top of his head  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:51 pm
I don't like the looks of this.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:55 pm
"well if this ends the way he wants it too, you better hope your clothes are fire proof" she said sinicly soft  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:57 pm
Just tell me when to duck.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items