Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:17 pm
Brigitte had been watching Lutia for quite some time. She walked quickly to the window and gently brought the girl down. "Lutia, you have to listen to what I'm about to tell you," she said softly. "I know you want to go to Ver Curatio as soon as possible, but leaving alone isn't the way to do it. If you go alone, there's a good chance you won't make it there. That road isn't a pleasent one, which is why I'm going with you." She looked at Lutia gently, hoping she would understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:49 pm
"But-" she began to plead to Brigitte, but stopped. There was no use arguing against Brigitte's calm visage. "But the enchantment won't last much longer! I promise I'll come right back! Honest!" With that, she mounted the windowsill one more time and jumped, feet first, out the window. She descended to the ground ever so slowly, and giggled when she looked back at Brigitte, one floor above her. Lutia grabbed her bow from the ground and headed around the building to the front door and let herself in.

When the feast-finishers regarded her suspiciously, she just offered a shrug of her shoulders and headed upstairs to her room once more.

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:57 pm
Brigitte shook her head. She may be smart for her age, she thought, but she is still very much a child. She swept a stray lock of hair behind her shoulder and sat down on the bed, waiting to see if the girl planned on coming back up to her room. Her wings sprouted from behind her once again, and she was careful not to hit anything behind her. She closed her eyes and breathed in the cool night air.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:05 pm
Lutia flung open the door to the room she was occupying, grinning from ear to ear. "That. Was. Wicked!" she exclaimed, bounding over to plop down on the bed next to Brigitte. "I like your wings. They're so... flighty..." she whispered in awe. "Can you fly?"  

jadecougar

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:14 pm
hey guys give me an idea of whats happening in the storyline so far.

[[Warning, I'm leaving for University on Monday, so I may not be able to post all the time. I'm going to shoot for a few times a week. once or twice]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:23 pm
She smiled. "Indeed I can. Not for incredbily long distances, but I can fly none-the-less." She thought for a moment. "You know, you may be light enough to take for a quick flight sometime," she said warmly.

((Jade's character, candyroks81's character, and my character are in an inn owned by Squeaker's characters. Hobo and Angelicos are off talking somewhere and Witch is in the woods. Jade, Hobo, and I are going to be leaving the inn to find a healing fountain thing. That pretty much sums it up, I think. If I missed anything, anyone feel free to add.))  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:32 pm
One of Robins eyebrows raised slightly when Lutia passed by, but other than that, she was silent. When she had left initially, Robin had sent a small wisp of wind with her. As it brought back news on Lutia, Robin gave the smallest sigh, she was acting fairly childish, although Robin coudl understand wanting to protect someone. As dinner wrapped itself up, she smiled and then shot a glance at Telerman. "You know, even though I finished making the food, you coudl certainly help with cleaning up the food." He groaned. "Aw, you remembered? I was half hoping that you forgot." Even after that, he smiled and stood up. "I do owe you a debt of gratitude for letting me stay here." "Nonsense. You're family. That's why you get to stay here and that's why you're going to help with the clean up."
(I promised picture, so here it is. Eh, it's big, so here's a link instead. Oh, and like I mentioned about eight pages ago, he keeps his hair tied back in a ponytail.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:55 pm
"Oh, I'd love to!" Lutia squealed with glee. She looked up at Brigitte and just smiled. She was glad that she had Brigitte with her. She needed someone to just be there for her. Brigitte filled that role for her while her brother was sick. "Thank you, Brigitte," Lutia said without explaining herself.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:01 pm
She smiled warmly at the young girl beside her. Brigitte's eyes were filled with understanding. It was nice to feel wanted for once in her life. She spoke softly, "It should be me thanking you, Lutia." Like Lutia, she gave not explanation for her statement. From outside, Brigitte heard the sound of hoofbeats on the grass. Her eyes narrowed as she got up and looked out the window. She smiled at the sight that met her and turned around to face Lutia. "There's someone outside I think you might like to meet before you get to bed," she said with a smile. She walked to the door and motioned for Lutia to follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 pm
Lutia followed Brigitte to the door. Who could it be? Who would be arriving here by horse? She tingled with excitement as she followed Brigitte's lead.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:17 pm
She opened the door to the entrance of the inn. There stood a single black horse. He was riderless and there was no one in sight. Brigitte smiled and turned to Lutia, "I'd like you to meet Faith. He'll most likely be our travel companion." Faith knickered and walked over to Lutia, bending his graceful neck to take a sniff of her. He looked to Brigitte as if to ask who this new person was. Brigitte only smiled and patted his shoulder. "He's probably the nicest stallion you'll ever meet."

((In case anyone knows their horses and wants to know: Faith is a black Andalusian stallion. His registered name would be Faith's Midnight Watcher and he looks like this. Yes, that is an Andalusian.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:23 pm
"Oh, Brigitte!" she squeaked. "He's fabulous! Absolutely exquisite!" She skipped over to the stallion and gave his great neck a hug. She stepped back again and rubbed Faith's face. He was lovely. "Brigitte, where will he stay?"  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:31 pm
Brigitte smiled. "He tends to stay where ever he pleases. It's very rare that we stop somewhere with a stable, so he's grown quite accostomed to being outdoors... To be honest, I think he preferes it." Faith nudged Lutia's shoulder and Brigitte laughed. "It seems he's taken a liking to you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:38 pm
"And I to him!" giggled Lutia. She rubbed Faith some more and then yawned. She rubbed her eyes and rested her head against Faith's shoulder.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:44 pm
Brigitte smiled and layed a gentle and on Lutia's shoulder. "I think it's time for you to get to bed," she laughed, "and I don't think Faith would be the most comfortable choice for a bed." Faith whinnied softly in agreement.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff