Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Hunt, The Hunter, & The Hunted Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:41 pm
"cool im kat" she said as she stoped by a tree and set him down "here let me see your wounds i need 2 patch them up"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:47 pm
[cool, i guess we got ourselves a team-up]

"Alright," Kazuya said weakly, practically his entire body limp from the arrows.  

Kazuya Maeda

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:55 pm
kat carefully and gently pulled out each arrow and then wrapped a bandge she carried around around his chest stoping the bleeding "that should do for now but you should move for awhile"
(yepers ^.^)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:58 pm
"Ok," Kazuya said, "hopefully we weren't followed this far. There's no way I could fight in this condition." he closed his eyes, "Can you do something for me?"  

Kazuya Maeda

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:00 pm
kat looked at him gaurded but agreed "sure"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:02 pm
"Could you hand me my bow?" He turned to the side so she could get it, "If I die here, I want to be holding my most prized possession."
[corny, yes i know]  

Kazuya Maeda

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:08 pm
kat laughed "your not gonna die not on my watch" she promised and she handed him his bow but then she heard an arrow shot threw the air and land rightbeside her head"crud!were the hell did that come from!" kat yelled looking around  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:15 pm
Paprina caught another arrow by Cartro.

" Ah, i see you've gotten good at that." Her brother said grinning evily. Paprina glared at him in anger.

" I've had practice." Paprina said coldly.

"Ah yes, i remember. We were little and i used to shoot arrows at you at random times. Ah, those were the good old days. Especially since i even kit you a couple of times." He said smiling devilishly.

" I know. I still have the scars." Paprina replied sourly.  

DragonSnapper13

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:47 am
Shiyoki blinked and walked over to Paprina."Who is he?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:59 pm
She turned slightly to Skyoki.

" He's my brother. now stay behind me or something, he is very dangerous." she caught another arrow zooming by.

" DANG IT CARTRO! CANT YOU ATLEAST SHOW SOME MANNER?!" She yelled turning back to Cartro.

" I can't help it. im a hunter, and she's the hunted in my book." He replied grinning.  

DragonSnapper13

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:21 pm
badluckcat-13
kat laughed "your not gonna die not on my watch" she promised and she handed him his bow but then she heard an arrow shot threw the air and land rightbeside her head"crud!were the hell did that come from!" kat yelled looking around

"It came from that direction," Kazuya said, pointing ahead and slightly to the right. He picked up the arrow and examined it, "These are Night Elf arrows!" Kazuya said, astonished, "Its rare they miss, so we better stop them before they fire another volley."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:33 pm
"It wouldn't hurt me,it would feel like a poke to me!"Shiyoki said cheerfully,Showing her Vampire fangs to Carto."Plus I drink blood of a hunter.."She whispered.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:15 pm
Ryukai growled, but pulled Lily into the trees, and bandaged the wound.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:19 pm
Lily looked at him, "You didnt have to do that..." she said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:23 pm
Ryukai laughed. "Oh, but I did. If I tried to fight a Hunter with blood around..." He grinned. "Let's just say it wouldn't be too pretty."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff