Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the splits (childrean of two clans) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you join?
  yes
  no thanks
View Results

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:50 pm
Miki looked at her and smiled."I don't live with my parents anymore.I'm serious and laid back.I mostly use ice justus and some fire" Miki said folding her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:30 pm
...... arnt they suprized....... none for thousands of years have had both sharingon and biakugon....... she thought  

KiBaS_kAt

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:34 pm
"So Hana that means your like some kinda super ninja?" Kin looked at her "either way i can be mean but most people don't try to get to know me and I dont live wth my parents... but i mainly use shadow possesion and beast justus" he petted Miono on the head  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:31 pm
"one I wouldn't say super ninja........ two im adopted I know what it feels like...... three I know what you're clans abilities are......... my "dad" is the hokage you know........three I bet you cant come up with an idea what what power I still can have to come"

*her shanrigon and biakugon came up at the same time trust me its like staring death in the face*

"fith you two woke me up from sleaping....... so im just a little cranky"  

KiBaS_kAt

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:54 pm
O_o "damn..." even Miono was freaked out  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:32 am
"Lets just say for me...you don't want to make me angery.Things might just turn upside down...I'll leave it at that" Miki said with a dead serious evil smile on her face.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:43 am
O_o Miono peed himself abit then curled in a ball on Kin's lap and Kin began peting him "Me too budy me too.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:49 am
Miki:". . ."  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:59 pm
(ya thats right you both made my dog pee himself how could you xp )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:01 pm
((Your disgusting stare ))  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:12 pm
(hey a dog can only take so much evil/scaryness so its ur guys' fault )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:16 pm
((Your still disgusting no matter how you put it))  

Khana Uchiha

KiBaS_kAt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:50 am
((well naruto can be disgusting too remember episode 137 the shadow of the fuma clan?!? when naruto was looking at his hand for THAT certain reason?!? now lets get back to the roleplay))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:57 am
he may be cute but he can be annoying

*her biakusharingon (name for the biakugon and sharingon put together) faded after that*

"you two know that being with me will be dangerous........ many bad ninja want me on their sides..... so there are going to be many elite ninja after us so be ready for anything"

*she looked at the ground sadly*  

KiBaS_kAt

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:22 pm
((I haven't watched that episode...sadly))
"Thats nice" Miki said in a cheerful voice not really caring about what Hana said."I'm not going to tell you guys whats up with me...I'll make you guys learn the hard way" Miki said with an evil smirk.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff