Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:35 pm
Leon took the pendant from chaos "I'll hold onto this for now" he said, as he pocketed the trinket
((oooh! a person to rp with as roxas! Score!! ^_^ ))

Roxas, walked up to the foyer, as he stepped on the first step, a nobody appeared "What?!" he said, as the twisting being danced aruond him. It was a dusk, but roxas couldnt put a name to the being. "Hey! Get outa here!" he shtuoed, as he held up his hands in defense, two keyblades appeared there "What on earth?" he said, a few memories coming back "A nobody!" he said, as he slashed it, "I gotta get outa here!" he said, looking back to see the front door full of creepers and bezerkers "Nnn!" he looked at his options and quickly raced up the stairs into a door, it was fully white, with a few pictures on the wall, that isnt what he noticed though, the name came out without him even knowing it "Namine"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:47 pm
"Hello Roxas.."Namine said from Across the table. She had her drawing pad in her hand.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:56 pm
"Uhh..helo namie" he said, a few memories were still revealing themselves to him "Why do i keep seeing these thoughts." he said, holding his head, they were flowing in so fast that it almost hurt. "Sora.. kairi.. i am.. on of those?" he said, pointing at the door "What's going on" he said, his head begining to become confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:00 pm
Namine smiled slightly."Those are memories of Sora...You are half of what he is...And your a Nobody like me..."Namine smiled again."I'm trying to replace those memories inside your head so you can become one with him.."  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:04 pm
"Part..of him?" he said, a particular thought came to mind "Arn't i already??" he said, as he remembered his meeting to sora face-to-face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:13 pm
"Your standing right here aren't you?"Namine giggled."If you follow me you should find him again.."Namine stood up and opened a portal.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:15 pm
Roxas nodded "Alright then.. Will i still be me though?" he asked, but he already knew the answer There is no such thing as me..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:19 pm
Namine didn't answer and grabbed Roxas's hand,leading him threw the portal of Darkness.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:29 pm
Roxas followed, with no fight, or argument, also silent like namine.

((so what does happen to roxas..?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:34 pm
((I don't know...um return back into Sora? sweatdrop ))
Minaki sighed and went looking for Namine.

Namine walked over to Minaki and drgged her to meet Roxas.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:38 pm
"Uhh..hello?" roxas said to the new person namine had brought to them, he didnt know her from any of his memories, so he wasn't sure who she was.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:43 pm
"This is Minaki...She went on Sora's journey but I erased those memories from Sora,Thats why you don't remember her.."Namine explained and Minaki blinked at Roxas.

"Nammy-chan?"Minaki asked. Namine looked at her with a smile."So thats why he doesn't remember me.."Minaki tapped her chin.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:09 pm
The pendant appeared back on Chaos' neck. "This pendant is a gift from my father. It cannot be away from me for long."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:33 pm
Leon growled "Fine, but don't try anythign with it." he said, with, sheathing his blade again.

Roxas nodded "minaki.. alright then, nice to meet you..again i guess." he said, with a smile. "So how long?" he asked namine, knowing she knew exactly what he meant.

Dreccas

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:36 pm
"we....must go..to the Pride Lands" Sora colapses on the ground and appears in a white room "w-where am i?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games