Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Demon City Ready! submit profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules?
  Yes
  No
  Mooooooo
View Results

Dreccas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:42 pm
"Hmm..perhaps i will go see the demon lord..however..just being around me has in fact killed lesser demons, i wouldnt want anything to happen to him" he said with a slight grin obviously cracking a joke "What's the king been up to since his empire took off?" he said, walking lazily toward the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:50 pm
(Sorry, too tired to think about this RP and everything else at the same time. I like this one because it makes me think of what my char. would do. But around this time, it backfires on me. If I were to post, it would be something stupid that didn't make sense.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:51 pm
((hehe, no problem, and fyi, i try to make all my rp's like that ^_^ go ahead and go to sleep or whatever, we can pick it up in the morning))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:53 pm
(Thanks. Hope to be posting tomorrow.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:57 pm
((yup ^_^ i'll be waiting, but in the meantime, do you think you could send anybody you've rp'd with, who seems to have a fragment of inteligence, towards this rp, it'd be alot more fun with more people =D ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:59 pm
(I'm sorry, I don't know. I may know some people, but I don't know if they are on very much anymore.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kayakou_H_Crescent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:59 pm
((Yo Dreccas, mind if I join in your RP?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:01 pm
((hey, nice to see ya, sure, send me a profile though

and it's fine walt, kayakou will do for now ^_^ he's a solid rp'er, i'm in another guild with him))  

Dreccas

Kayakou_H_Crescent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:02 pm
((Alright, but im gonna read a few old posts so i know what im gettin into))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:04 pm
((heh, that's fine, so far nothing much has happened, but a giant demon is in the middle of attacking us, so you can help there if you want lol . . . this guy is the equivilent of one of draco's gods..))  

Dreccas

Kayakou_H_Crescent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:11 pm
Kayakou growls as he trudges through the Slums, "Get out of my way whelp!" kicks a lower demon out of his way as he walks past the giant, his sheath taps against the shin of the large demon and he growls, "...You scraped my sheath..." Kayakou glares at him as he pulls out a cigarette and lights it, "What are you gonna do about this?" takes a long drag and blows the smoke in the demon's face, then uses his wind to create a thicker cloud, blinding the demon. "You caught me on a bad day..." lightning fizzles around his body as wind builds around his wrists like shackles.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:40 am
"Well too bad!" the demon shouted, delivering a swift kick to the pint sized demon standing before him

Dreccas squirmed up the arm, and began to work his way into his chest, where he was graced with a cavity "Finally!" he said, as he looked around, he appeared to be in a lung "Hmm.." he said, he noted the monster wasn't breathing "Where to now.." he said looking around, his eyes easily picking up the innards of the creature, do to their complete adaption to darkness.

((To elaborate.. this demon would be like 300 times your size..))

Dreccas

Kayakou_H_Crescent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:48 am
((Eh, i figured he was a lil y'know...not skyscraper like lol))

Kayakou grunts and stops himself from flying off with his wind, "That's right...too bad for you...." Kayakou flies up, his wings flapping calmly, looks at the demon in the eye, "You impudent piece of s**t!" strikes the eye quick and hard, then dives down, giving multiple blows to the stomach with a wind whip. "Eh, not workin that great, seems I underestimated...." Kayakou grins and flies back, waiting for the demon to make a move.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:01 am
((busy busy peoples!! ^ ^))

she glaired at him, "I'll take my leave now." she stood and walked into a newly opened portal.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:03 pm
"Why?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items