Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:42 pm
Cerberus smiled at Julius and continued his own cookie. "Hey Julius, wanna go outside? All this lovely dovey humany stuff is making my head hurt..." he scratched behind his ear with his hand and yelped slightly.

Kore nodded and giggled as she saw her guardian and Julius. "Aww, aren't they such a cute couple? Look he offered Julius a cookie. Cerberus doesn't like sharing his food so this is a good sign." Kore admitted as she looked back Dulcineo. "Dulcy, what do you... think about me?" she sheepishly asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:50 pm
Julius nodded in agreement, looking a little overwhelmed. "Oh, yes, please let's. I don't know how Dulcy can stand it."

"Very cute, yes." Dulcineo was glad to be out of Julius's earshot. "I definitely like seeing Jules conversing with someone, as opposed to correcting his grammar or sticking to awkward, clipped sentences. Anyway..." He looked Kore directly in the eyes, having known almost for certain that this question would come up at some point. "You put me in a very difficult position by asking me such a thing, milady, I hope you realize. But here goes.
"I think... Well, let us say for now that I greatly enjoy speaking with you, as I believe you have interesting things to say. You are also, of course, lovely to see, though I would expect no less from the daughter of a god."  

Dulcineo

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:56 pm
Cerberus smiled as he offered Julius his arm.

Kore sighed. "I see. Well, I now know... thank you." she smiled. "Beautiful? Well, I wouldn't say I am because I am a goddess, but because of my mother, she is very lovely."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:09 pm
Julius hesitated, but only for a moment, before taking Cerberus's arm and looking around. There must be a more ideal outdoor conversation spot than right outside the front doors.

Dulcineo watched the two contentedly before responding. "Forgive me; I believe I made assumptions I shouldn't have made. In any case, whether or not it has anything to do with divinity, you are unquestionably beautiful. Of course, that by itself is, in my eyes, no real reason to spend time with a lady--it is important to take into account her mind, her morals, perhaps a sense of humor, and you seem to me to be well-blessed in those areas too."  

Dulcineo

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:22 pm
As they reached outside, the wind slightly picked up, making Cerberus' hair flutter in the wind, making his eyes hide behind them. He raised his free hand and brushed them away. He looked at Julius and smiled. "Feels better out here doesn't it?"

Kore blushed at his words. "Thank you Dulcy, you've made my night." she smiled at him. The band started to play up a waltz and Kore smiled to the tune. "Oh Dulcy a waltz..." she hummed to the melody.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:24 pm
Zachariasz stepped away from the wall where he was now searching for drinks. The wine from the previous night was quite good, but he could suppress his taste for Vodka. Even in undeath, real Vodka from his homeland was what he loved. There were a few decent drinks lying around, but nothing quite what he was hoping for.
"Meh..." He said quietly under his breath as he scanned the beverages. "Decent blood, but never decent alcohol." He spotted Dulcineo speaking with Kore, and Cerberus and Julius walking away, and then returned his attention to the drinks.

"Hmph. Decent. Decent. Bad." He continued rating the bottles as he passed. "Good. Bad. Decent. Decent." He then placed his hands in his pockets and loosened his collar a little. He signaled for a waiter to come forward.
"Find me some Vodka. Polish. Preferably in a 'misted glass' bottle."

"Oh... but, sir... we don't..." The waiter started.
Zachariasz looked into his eyes, and almost a glow seemed to come out of them.
"I don't care if you have to order a shipment. Please get it taken care of."
"Oh... yes, sir..."
Zach cricked his neck and, a bit more relaxed, looked around at the others gathered.  

GregorytheImpaler

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:26 pm
{As much as I loathe to leave off in the middle of something--two things--like this, it is imperative that I get to bed now; please forgive me. Cerberus and Julius, at least, can very easily be picked up tomorrow where they were left off.}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:37 pm
((its cool Dulcy, see you tomorow!!))

Kore and Dulcineo were talking when she felt a familiar presence come into the room. She turned her head and saw Zachariasz come from his usual fashion from the shadows and excused herself from the table to see her old friend. She saw him rate the drinks in his usual fashion and then order some vodka from the poor waiter. She giggled "Hello Zach." she smiled and waved at him slightly.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:43 pm
"Hm? Oh, hello..." He was lost in thought still. "So how goes the night tonight?" He asked. "Seems I have a tendency to arriving just after everything begins." He finished with a friendly grin.
"You were right about the drinks, but they just don't seem to have what I'm looking for tonight." He grinned again. "But... that is being taken care of. The blood around here is well kept, so mixing won't be an issue."
He was still a bit absent minded about the drinks.

(I may respond slow tonight. sorry! ><)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:52 pm
Kore watched him survey the drinks, agreeing and disagreeing with him on several drinks in her head. "You seem, slightly out of it today Zach..." she nudged him with her elbow, trying to snap him out of it.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:11 pm
"Yes... I don't know what it is..." He was thinking it over. "Boredom? Perhaps? Hmmm..." He honestly didn't know. He noticed the waiter her spoke with moving about with a single long box, presumably his requested bottle.

"Well, how are things with you? I saw Dulcineo over there. Good to see him again. And where is Cerberus? Off with that Julius I imagine?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:25 pm
She nodded. "Yes, it seems as though they are becoming quite the friends. Which is good because they need friends, especially Cerberus, poor puppy being alone all the time." Kore sighed and saw the box. "I think that's your bottle friend. Also, did you know that voting started today?"  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:31 pm
He looked over as the clear bottle containing pure and transparent liquid tinted slightly green/yellow came forward. "Zubrowka? Perfect!" He said out loud, accepting the bottle from the waiter, who seemed relieved. He opened it up and poured an almost full glass, leaving room for the blood-mixture. He spoke while mixing. "Voting, eh? So what's it for exactly?" He said while stirring the mixture. "Care to try?" He asked her still looking at the Vodka and the blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:43 pm
Kore saw the mixture and blinked. When she was offered it, she took it with a smile. "Don't mind if I do." she took a sip and returned it. "It's very good! Nothing like Polish vodka to keep the blood going. But as I was saying, there is voting going on for the ball, similar to the new year's eve ball. This time they are voting for heartbreaker, pertaining to women, ladies choice for the men and the most eligible for anyone else. I'm so anxious!" she was giddy for the thought.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:49 pm
"Ahhh, I see!" He replied keenly. He took a larger drink than usual of the Vodka mix and released a breath of relaxation. "I wonder who's going to win what..." Zach let out curiously. "Not many choices really. I'd be willing to bet Dulcineo and yourself have a strong running. Why not make it two in a row?" He said offering a teasing smile with it.  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff