Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:44 pm
Alene simply summoned her blade again. "I HAD A COMRADE WHO WAS DYING! THEY WEREN'T ENEMIES AND YET SHE DID NOTHING TO HELP HIM!" Her blade was charged with lightning.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:22 am
"And what exactly did you do?" he replied cooly as he put the whip into his pockets, using his wrist blades.

"That shouldn't be too necesary, i don't think a crashed air ship will be too hard to find, and i've made plenty of trips into fairy land on my own" dreccas said with a shrug "But if you really want sombody to follow me, send sombody"

((nice name chaos!))  

Dreccas

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:46 am
Alene laughed bitterly. "I didn't find out until it was too late. I tried to scry him and saw only darkness."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:40 pm
Dreccas
"And what exactly did you do?" he replied cooly as he put the whip into his pockets, using his wrist blades.

"That shouldn't be too necesary, i don't think a crashed air ship will be too hard to find, and i've made plenty of trips into fairy land on my own" dreccas said with a shrug "But if you really want sombody to follow me, send sombody"

((nice name chaos!))

"i will just to watch you but will stay out of your way" he said and snapped his fingers. A machine that was taller then a man but not a full sized moblie suit walked up to dreccas. Sazabi looked at it, "you will follow if and if needed help" he said. The machine saluted and got ready to go. Sazabi stared at dreccas, "heres some things you can call" he said handing him a small radio, "you can call the xamel to fire long range at enemys and you can call a squad of BuCue Waltfeld Custom to help you ok"

(machine:User Image

xamelUser Image

Back up squadUser Image  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:40 pm
"Say what you will, perhaps you're too sorryful for you incompetence and have to take it out a guild member of mine? No, probably not, but still can't be lettin anything happen, specially not for new, promising recruits." he said his blades drawn "You choose how this goes down, walk away and nothin happens, stay and, well you know" he said he was now in between leah and Alene

Dreccas nodded "I don't suppose any of those will be useful for actual travel, the place you got me goin is half way across the continent" he said with a shrug "Whatever, i'll use the gaurd ship" he said as he walked off "I'll be back within the day with your goods, count on it" he said as he grabbed the radio, but before he pocketed it said "So these call in every robot?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:52 pm
"well the ones you want.. um the support you can ride and it flys" he said looking at the ground "oh heres the map of the area it in" he handed him a map.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:01 pm
"Alright then" he said, taking a map "And i was kiddin about the flying thing, our airships are some of the fastest on this continent, bested only by yours if i'm not mistaken" he said with a nod "And besides, bein a member of the royal gaurd really helps when i want a speedy cruiser" he said as he walked off "thanks again, hope you'll enjoy your goods" he said as he waving over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:10 pm
"i will" he said laughing. The ship was located in a large forest and the smoke could be seen from the air. The ship was a beautiful site but not as much as it was when in the air. Bodies could be seen on the ground and it looked like survivors were there but they all were dead.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:16 pm
Alene pulled out two different blades, and the light refracted and distorted around them, making them seem ephemeral. "Kurianakarunat... Amanuratainakan... Distort, destroy, destruct, demolish. RELEASE!" A sudden wave of energy emanated, followed by the nauseating smell of spirits. It grew, and anyone within five miles would have been doubled over in pain, vomiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:16 pm
((i'll take that as an invitation that i'm already there ^_^ ))

Dreccas checked everybody for vital signs, none were alive he found the goods simply enough, and before he left he went into the control chamber putting a small chip into the drive he absorbed, and deleted allformation that was on the ship. He grabbed the cargo, or rather had the machine do it "C'mon, we'll have to get outa here before anything shows up" he said, more to himself than to the machine.  

Dreccas

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:19 pm
(yep)
"warning in come enemy" said the scout. In the air to large creatures landed and some orcs got off there backs, "where do you think your going?" one said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:23 pm
"Who me? Oh i'm just out for a leisurly stroll with my robot, what about you gents?" he said with a smile "A lovely day isn't it?"

"Quite the names" he said remarking on the odd names of the blades "Kurianakarunat, Amanuratainakan. . . Quite the mouthful" he said with a sigh, he took in a deep breath, and released a blue cloud, and as he did so the distortion of the air around him halted. "Nasty little trick there" he said rubbing his throat a little

Dreccas

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:27 pm
"dont play stupid with me give me the cargo" he said pointing his axe. The scout leaned toward drecca, "when he said dont play stupid i think he's a professional" he laughed then went back to normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:50 pm
Alene suddenly struck, barely grazing his skin. "Misbalance..." She grinned; Her blades had the power to distort light and sound; even bodily functions, to a degree. Saying 'misbalance' made it harder for one to stay upright.  

Demonic Repentance

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:52 pm
"Sorry m'man can't do that, finder's keepers and all that ya know" he said, ignoring the scout "I've got buisness to attend orcy, so i'd suggest ya move so i can head back to my air ship and be on my merry way."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff