Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:35 am
A couple of girls that Alice saw. She invited them here and then wanted to go shopping," Rose said, slamming down the hood of Emmett's jeep.

"Oh, of course. Alice will invite anyone over. Well, we'll have to see if Edward can find them. If he can't, they should be back in a couple of hours," Emmett reasoned, walking in from the garage behind Rosalie.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:50 am
Think, Edward, think. What do I do now? he quickly took out his cellphone and dialed Alice's number. He was really pissed off and was now very angry at Rosalie. Great, now they've dissapeared, and for all I know the witches could have taken them to a far off place in Europe. Where is Alice?

Bella looked around the book shop and looked for some books to read. But she couldn't hold it. Being a newborn, she still had a hard time around all the humans. Putting the book back on the book shelf, she got out of the store and eyed a small child walking with some of his friends down the street. He looks good...she shook her head...no, I can't kill someone...hold it in Bella, hold it in-but then her thirst took over, she started following the small little boy as he and his friends walked down the street.

WineChan

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:41 pm
"They're all right, aren't they Edward?" Jasper asked Edward, clearly thinking mostly of Alice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:54 pm
Ron had begun walking around again. Suddenly, he ran into a girl coming out of a book shop. He was a bit stunned by her beauty and smiled sheepishly at her.
"Er... hey." The girl looked oddly familiar but he couldn't put his finger on where he could've seen her.
She had long shiny brown hair and a plain gray sweatshirt on. But she was so pale. He guessed that she must be like the other girl that Hermione was with. A vampire or whatever she'd called herself.  

6vampire6mistress6

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:37 am
Esme walked from the insence shop with a bag handing from her finders. Glancing at her watch she saw that it was 12:55 and thought Better head to starbucksWalking down the block Esme side stepped a young red head, and Bella.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:22 am
Rosalie sat down on the couch in the living room. "I doubt that they are going to try and kill any of us anyway. I don't think they know they can, and if they try, we're strong enough to rip them to shreds," Rosalie said, although she wasn't quite sure it was true, it was true enough to keep herself calm.

"So Rose," Emmett said, taking the seat next to her, "on a scale of 1 to 10, how pissed do you think Edward is?" Emmett grinned.  

Eternal Night 27

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:11 pm
((I'm trying to put some action in the rp, and for my Edward part, I'm not with jasper, I drove away already to find the girls.))

Blood.......ew, blood. But I need blood now! I can't hold it! Bella took deep breaths and closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on not attacking anyone. But a red headed guy who came up to her was too close. Ugh, please, concentrate Bella, don't attack him....Bella finaly lost control and lunged at Ron. She aimed for the stomach....

"Where is Alice?" He listened to the RING and the second RING...Edward listened to see if Alice was there or not. Giving up, he called Esme's cell phone. "Come on...." he murmured to himself.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:17 pm
Feeling her side buzz, Esme flipped open her phone and quickly said Oh My God Edward!  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:21 pm
Ron gasped as the girl ran into him. She was so much heavier then she looked. He fell over.
Why is she doing this? he wondered.
They weren't in the way of anybody, then again there were hardly any people around. No one noticed. He had the air knocked out of him - it was impossible to yell out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:20 pm
"I haven't seen Ron for ages, do you know where he went?" Hermione asked Harry, but then she saw Bella lunge at Ron outside. Running as fast as she could Hermione grabbed Ron by the shirt and pulled him into the store. "What were you doing?!" Hermione asked him angrily.  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:24 pm
Edward! Where are you? I'm outside of that bookstore Bella loves. You know which one? She asked frantically, as Esme rushed toward Bella.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:11 pm
Alice instantly appeared at Bella's side and dragged her off of poor Ron. They were gone in a nearby supply closet instantly.
"Bella, you have to control yourself better. We can stay in here for a while so you can recover."  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:56 pm
Bella took one deep breath and stopped breathing. She leaned against Alice for support. She whispered hastily, "H-he came....too close....I'm sorry for causing trouble." Bella turned to Ron, and looked at him with a sad expression. "Sorry, I was about...to feed on you..."

Edward sighed in relief. "Esme....thank god you're alright. Where are you guys? I'm standing in the middle of the road with your car here, in the middle of nowhere and you just suddenly dissapeared and...." Edward listened as Esme asked where Bella was, "No...we just came back from our hunting trip. Was Bella supposed to be with you?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:24 pm
"Found him." Harry said with a surprised look on his face when he saw Bella's eyes. He stepped in front of Ginny protectively. "You alright?" he asked her soothingly.

"I don't think we should worry, she's nice." Ginny wispered back.  

Nicole_Dusk

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:49 pm
Esme stood a bit off from everyone and talked to Edward. No, she is with Alice. She had a bit of...a....moment. Esme said worriedly. Just get here soon okay? Can you lock onto my thoughts or something?  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff