Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

_xPuella

Shirtless Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:13 am
Otulissa
hunnybunny-cakepuff
Hello.
I'm hunnybunny-cakepuff.
... Yes I know it's a long name, so you can call me Hunny, or Bunny, or Cakepuff, or Hunnbunny, or whatever name you want to call me. Okay, that's not right. sweatdrop I prefer everyone call me Hunny! Yep! That pretty much settles it!

I'm into roleplaying. Yes, roleplaying is my life. And I'm into YAOI roleplaying. *nods*

Other than roleplaying, I also write manuscripts, short stories, and poems. Oh, you can include songs, too, but I never finish them because I don't feel the songs I write. Hehe. They go straight to the bin.
I'm also a bookworm. I indulge myself into horror stories made by Stephen King. Yep, Stephen King is my god. Next to him is J.K.Rowling.
Then, I'm obsessed with mangas done by Hatori Bisco--Ouran High School Host Club and Thousand Years of Snow.
Lastly, when I watch anime, I only stop when I have to take a bath and go to sleep.

Hehehe...
I guess that's it.
I hope I can get along with everyone!
Pleased to meet you!
*smile*

Hehe, hi Hunny! Did you choose that name because of Mitsukuni-kun from Ouran High School Host Club? (I read that, and I also read Millenium Snow. Or, Thousand Years as you call it. wink I have only read two of those though...XD; wink

Yep! You got me there! ^^
Most of my friends compare me to Mitsukuni. They said we got a lot in common, so I decided to grab the nickname 'Hunny'.
Hehehe, that's cool!
Although it was really obvious how much Hatori Bisco's drawing style has changed if you compare Ouran to Thousand Years of Snow. ( Uhh... Millenium Snow. Yeah. Bah! It implies the same meaning anyway! XD )
Hehe! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:46 am
Otulissa
Jarem Crusnik
Otulissa
Jarem Crusnik
My name is Jarem Crusnik, though Im more known as the notorious Fluffy Wanderer of the Secondary Realms Guild.

I'm more into writing and role play, my current fave being Trinity Blood. if you have found me then more likely you have found one of my White Demon RP's. I will be more than hapy to bring it here.

Hello! biggrin I just started watching the anime Trinity Blood, and I am so addicted to it. XD;; It's really good so far! Welcome to the guild, fellow fan!

Thanks....and yes I am taking Abel Nightroad in all Trinity Blood rps *evil manaical laughter*

Abel rocks. wink But, my favorite character is Ion. I think that's how you spell it...XD;; But I'm not sure. He's the cute vampire kid. Oh, and my second favorite has got to be Gunslinger. Isn't his real name Tres or something? XD;;

yes its tres. I would so love to do one but so few know about the dang series or say ooh its too hard to play...please...  

Jarem Nightlord Crusnik

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:38 pm
To Hunny: Hehe, you're right... XD;; Even though I have only read 2 books of Millenium Snow, I can see the difference. Ouran HSHC is such a funny series!

To Jarem Crusnik: Yay! I got it right! Tres~! ^_^ How do you pronounce it? XD;; Sorry; I just blanked out... Oh, that's too bad. I would love to RP some Trinity Blood with you! If you know anyone who can roleplay, and who likes Trinity Blood, invite them into the guild. (Post their usernames in the "Invite Your Friends" thread.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:11 pm
Hehe!
Agreed! ^^  

_xPuella

Shirtless Saint

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:44 pm
If you know anyone who might like this guild, invite them by posting in the "invite your friends" thread ! biggrin (Or, you could just PM them and ask them to join. razz But, invites are usually more convenient.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:23 am
Well hello all...

I'm NorthernStarChaser, and if you want to know why you can send me a pm or something... I love to chat and meet new people, and I've found that conversation to be a good starting point many times.

So, most call me Star. I usually have dueling personalities between bubbly, lively and lighthearted, to leaning towards the darker side and being slightly demanding and dominate. It really just depends on what day you catch me on, but 99.5% of the time, I'm very nice and quiet approachable either way, and my mood has a lot to do with other's moods as well.

I'm here because of a greatly appreciated invite, and I am looking to roleplay while being in the guild. I rp everything from old west, to highschool, to vampires. Really, I just enjoy a good rp with a plot and good rp partners. I try to post as much as possible, but run a very busy life outside of the internet and can sometimes loose tract of things on here. In real life I enjoy mostly things outdoors like hunting, fishing, boating, dirtbiking, camping, hiking, skiing, and things like that. I also greatly enjoy photography and web design.

So there ya have, a quick bit about me, NothernStarChaser. Have any questions or think I sound like a good person to talk to, don't hesitate. I'm nice, and love meeting new people. Also if anyone has a rp they think they'd like me to join, I would love to hear about it. Thanks

NorthernStarChaser

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:29 pm
NorthernStarChaser
Well hello all...

I'm NorthernStarChaser, and if you want to know why you can send me a pm or something... I love to chat and meet new people, and I've found that conversation to be a good starting point many times.

So, most call me Star. I usually have dueling personalities between bubbly, lively and lighthearted, to leaning towards the darker side and being slightly demanding and dominate. It really just depends on what day you catch me on, but 99.5% of the time, I'm very nice and quiet approachable either way, and my mood has a lot to do with other's moods as well.

I'm here because of a greatly appreciated invite, and I am looking to roleplay while being in the guild. I rp everything from old west, to highschool, to vampires. Really, I just enjoy a good rp with a plot and good rp partners. I try to post as much as possible, but run a very busy life outside of the internet and can sometimes loose tract of things on here. In real life I enjoy mostly things outdoors like hunting, fishing, boating, dirtbiking, camping, hiking, skiing, and things like that. I also greatly enjoy photography and web design.

So there ya have, a quick bit about me, NothernStarChaser. Have any questions or think I sound like a good person to talk to, don't hesitate. I'm nice, and love meeting new people. Also if anyone has a rp they think they'd like me to join, I would love to hear about it. Thanks

Hey, Star! ^_^ Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! I hope that you will meet many nice people, and find new RPs. If you like to chat, check out the Free Chat Retreat. wink It's like the Chatterbox, but in our guild.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:22 am
Otulissa

Hey, Star! ^_^ Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! I hope that you will meet many nice people, and find new RPs. If you like to chat, check out the Free Chat Retreat. wink It's like the Chatterbox, but in our guild.

Thanks mrgreen  

NorthernStarChaser

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:54 pm
You're welcome~!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:26 pm
User Image

Hello And Welcome Everybody!
xD

User Image

high tendencies

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:57 pm
This may seem random, but wow, Starlight-chan, I love your avatar! It's so...pretty!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:10 am

Hey everyone. The name's Talon StarDrifter, though you can just shorten it to one of the words if you weren't already planning on doing so. [I prefer StarDrifter] biggrin Anyways, I simply heart reading, writing, role playing, video gaming, swimming, reading fanfictions, browsing Borders and Game Stop and Sam Goody's. Yeah.

Anways, I joined this guild cuz Otulissa advised me to check it out; since she and I are friends [and have role played together before], I decided to join. Already, I am enjoying reading everyone's favorite books, authors, and reading their role play ideas. I like to think of myself as a pretty decent role player, so feel free to ask me to join a role play in need of members. I'm down for any role play with a deep plot and literate role players. biggrin Feel free to join my Final Fantasy VIII role play, [ The Way of the SeeD ], [or simply click on my signature], or my other role play, [ The Bonded ]. The FFVIII role play has been pretty successful, counting at least fifty pages [it started in a guild and moved to the forums]. My Bonded role play is very new [to the forums, at least], and so I'm still looking for members [well, for both role plays, anyway].

Okay, if you are interested in anything else, just drop me a PM and let me know you're from this guild [because otherwise I'll think you're some kind of weird stalker... sad ]. Hasta la vista!

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:42 pm
Hey, there! LOL...weird stalker? XD;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:35 pm
Hello all, I just got invited to join this guild and here I am smile Nice to meet you all I am Goon. Why the name, you may ask, well I watch The Goonies too many times ^.^ Need to check out the rest of the guild, but just wanted to drop a line and say my hellos  

GoonSTR

wiingz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:00 pm
-----Hi there everyone~!
-----I was invited to the guild and joined just not too long ago (I'd say about an hour, actually blaugh )
-----I'm excited to be here and can't wait to start RPing.
-----You can call me anything you want, so don't feel bad if you have some strange name you wish to refer me by.
-----I don't mind. And I don't bite, I promise!!

-----But I do have a question before I venture farther into the guild;
-----I was wondering if you have anime/manga RPs?
-----I saw one of the catagories of RP in the stickies being 'fan based' but I was wondering if that meant.. my... question. Yeah.
-----I hope this wasn't a strange question.

.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff