Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
What is the Person Above You's relationship with Seto Kaiba? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:14 pm
Xesca
Death T-2
Xesca
^ Got Neko Seto to sit on her shoulders and carried him around all day. He purred. A lot. Can you imagine Seto purring? ^-^

BTW, I GOT DIBS ON HIS LEGS!! heart domokun

Wadda ya going to do, pedicure him to death??! LOL

No....they're already perfect!! I was thinking of something much more productive........*drools*

blaugh

.................. *SPURT*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:06 pm
Death T-2
Xesca
Death T-2
Xesca
^ Got Neko Seto to sit on her shoulders and carried him around all day. He purred. A lot. Can you imagine Seto purring? ^-^

No....they're already perfect!! I was thinking of something much more productive........*drools*

blaugh

eek

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:23 pm
oni_kura
Death T-2
Xesca
Death T-2
Xesca

blaugh

eek
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:51 pm
^ Seto comes in and pets the Neko-Seto-chan with InunaideGner. Their eyes meet. The kitty licks his hand, Inu-demon giggles, Seto tries desperately not to blush. And fails.

'Bout his legs...I think he should shave them and then put on women's jeans and black high-heeled boots, or a skin-tight blue wetsuit.
Don't ASK, don't TELL. *giggles insanely* He'd look sexy. And that's what we're going for, aren't we?

Kaiba Lily's Apologie (erase if you'd like)
Accidently pushed edit instead of quote sweatdrop Very sorry

Xesca

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:23 pm
Xesca
^ Seto comes in and pets the Neko-Seto-chan with InunaideGner. Their eyes meet. The kitty licks his hand, Inu-demon giggles, Seto tries desperately not to blush. And fails.

'Bout his legs...I think he should shave them and then put on women's jeans and black high-heeled boots, or a skin-tight blue wet-suit.
Don't ASK, don't TELL. *giggles insanely* He'd look sexy. And that's what we're going for, aren't we?

Seto can be the new Mana! *SPURT*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:47 pm
Death T-2
Xesca

'Bout his legs...I think he should shave them and then put on women's jeans and black high-heeled boots, or a skin-tight blue wet-suit.

^ eek Wow... creepy... *thinks about how to improve the eyes*  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:35 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Death T-2
Xesca

^ eek Wow... creepy... *thinks about how to improve the eyes*

Or Gackt! Seto could be the new Gackt. That would be a rather sudden change from posh CEO to... whatever Mana is...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:03 pm
Xesca

'Bout his legs...I think he should shave them and then put on women's jeans and black high-heeled boots'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">high-heeled boots, or a skin-tight blue wetsuit.

LOL! *puts seto in high-heels*

Seto: surprised They go with my eyes.

Whoever edited my post did it wrong!! It's high-heeled knee high boots!!
BOOTS!! Huff......huff.......hey, they DO go with your eyes. Aww, cute! *giggles* Manolo Blahniks, OMG!!

Seto: stare  

Xesca

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:39 pm
Xesca
Xesca

'Bout his legs...I think he should shave them and then put on women's jeans and black high-heeled boots'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">high-heeled boots, or a skin-tight blue wetsuit.

BOOTS!! Huff......huff.......hey, they DO go with your eyes. Aww, cute! *giggles* Manolo Blahniks, OMG!!

lol they do look good on him*giggles* whee especially with those nice slim legs of his 3nodding
Seto: eek redface stare  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:53 pm
Xesca
Xesca

It was me on accident! crying Sorry!  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:56 pm
InunaideGner
Xesca
Xesca

lol they do look good on him*giggles* whee especially with those nice slim legs of his 3nodding

Even after my accident, a new subject has been born cool
eek I think I'll draw seto in high heels!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:42 pm
Kaiba Lily
InunaideGner
Xesca
Xesca

lol blaugh and amybe the gang stareing and laughign and moki with a sweatdrop.Just and idea, ignore me xp  

InunaideGner

Xesca

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:07 pm
Kaiba Lily
InunaideGner
Xesca
Xesca

'Bout his legs...I think he should shave them and then put on women's jeans and black high-heeled boots'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">high-heeled boots'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">high-heeled boots, or a skin-tight blue wetsuit.

LOL! *puts seto in high-heels'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">high-heels*

If you do, make sure they're high-heeled knee-high boots, m'dear..... And it's okay. Yami would like him in just high heels. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:40 pm
Xesca
Kaiba Lily
InunaideGner
Xesca
Xesca

'Bout his legs...I think he should shave them and then put on women's jeans and black high-heeled boots, or a skin-tight blue wetsuit.

Whoever edited my post did it wrong!! It's high-heeled knee-high

If you do, make sure they're high-heeled knee-high boots, m'dear..... And it's okay. Yami would like him in just high heels. 3nodding

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek
I REALLY need to get on more...
^Is seriously considering kidnapping Seto and dressing him up whee  

Angel of Flames2

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:13 pm
^ is going to help in the kidnapping