Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
The Ruins of Serathlia [Intermediate/Beginner Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a poll-whore looking for money?
  Why....yes I am!
  Nu-uh!
View Results

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:18 pm

She was somewhat surprised when Rinor approached her, although afterwards she realized she shouldn't have been, not so much. The chance to have a sparring match of her own was a delight for her, and she readily accepted. "Weapons or no," she asked casually, slowly shaking herself loose and casually stretching.

[eeh, I'll try my best]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:52 am
Fayette nodded, watching Eikre go away. She knew she probably should wash up and freshen up a bit, but she didn't want to. And, her decision was made final when Lan accepted Rinor's sparring challenge. Fayette was interested in seeing how skilled Lan and Rinor were, and besides, Fayette enjoyed watching spars almost as much as she enjoyed being in a spar. This should be interesting, Fayette thought.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:14 pm
Dumping a bucket of water over his head, and consequently the rest of his body, Eikre used a more direct method of washing himself. Already stripped, he proceeded to work the sweat out of his clothes, in an attempt not to smell bad in them later.

Yeah, and if anyone decided to walk in, they'd find Eikre in black breeches, and his hair in a wet mess. All of this while he's doing a bit of basic, wordless vocal warm-ups. Tenor vocals filling the room with a bright glow, and that's actually a little true in both auditory and visual senses. He put his fingers up to his hair and channeled a bit of magic through it, and set the magic on to "heat". Not fire...but general heat.

Yeah, a magick bard's idea of a hair-dryer.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:53 am
Fayette waited for Rinor and Lan's sparring match to start, but meanwhile, Fayette pulled on the ribbon that tied her long, dark hair in a high ponytail. Her long, flowing hair fell down around her in a long sort of curtain. She hastily used her fingers to comb through her hair, shaking it out, before brushing her hair up to its usual high ponytail again and tying it tightly. Her long, ragged bangs was the only part of her hair that wasn't tied up. She tightened the bandage-like rags that were secured around her bosom tighter, and then did a quick stretch of her tense muscles.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:07 pm
Rinor blinked in mild surprize before answering. "Weapons of course." It was then that she remembered something. "You don't mind if I use my ton-to, flipped to the blunt edge do you?" In her clan that was the only way to spar once you were old enough to use weapons. Wooden mock weapons didn't teach anything and they broke to easily, dulled steel weapons were a waste of resources and a waste a forge's time.

She glanced over to Fayette and allowed herself a small amused smile, the first real smile she had ever shown around her comrades. She was truelly enjoying herself, surrounded by familar smells and sights, she was completly in her element. So she didn't see a reason to stop her amusement from showing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:30 pm

Lan shrugged, she didn't care. She wouldn't've minded taking on the ninja in hand to hand, but if weapons was how it was going, then she was game. "Sure, go ahead," she shrugged, tying back her short hair. She was fairly decent with daggers, she favored her own blades hidden in her sleeves.

She had to borrow some dulled daggers from the arrangement of weapons, because her own were extremely sharp, and while she could have used the live daggers, she just figured to be safe, she wouldn't. She tossed them up and caught them, and then tested the balance before returning to the mat and trying out her guard position. She spotted the small smile on Rin's face, and picked it up.

[Eesh, is a ton-to a dagger or a sword, because i'm confused]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:36 pm
A few minutes after Eikre had finished washing himself, a knock resounded on his door. Through the door, a gruff voice called. "Bard, it seems my comrades in the kitchen would rather like to watch you play, so you shall perform after our dinner, you and your comrades are welcome to join us. Dinner is set to begin in forty minutes and will last the hour." With that the guard seemed to dismiss himself, because heavy footsteps sounded down the hall.

(The ton-to is a dagger.)

Rinor walked to the mat and stood completly relaxed, her ton-to not even drawn. Her smile was quickly replaced by her usual monotone expression. "The way I spar is alot like real fighting, if you get hit on your limbs you lose that limb, you can't use it anymore, you get hit on the torso, head, or groin, your dead and you've lost, only with weapons though, unarmed strikes don't count for anything." She said. "Do you agree to spar my way?" She asked.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:22 pm

"All right, sure," Lan agreed, rolling her shoulders. It sounded like a game to her, although she knew in real life it was anything but. She took up the ready position, and called out, "Ready when you are."

[ack, short post]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:59 pm
Rinor glanced over Lan for a few seconds, looking for an absolute blind spot. She found none, this pleased her, Lan was competent when it came to defence, or atleast she seemed to be. She decided to try a backstabber straightigy.

With a quick step to the right, then a light-footed leap, the ninja was behind her comrade, aiming an opened handed palm strike at the center of her back. Her left hand arched in an diaganol path towards the back of the other girl's neck.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:23 pm
Fayette watched as Rinor chose to use her ton-to. When Rinor smiled at her, Fayette grinned back in anticipation. She was interested to see the outcome of this particular sparring match. Both Rinor and Lan seemed very strong. Lan chose some dulled daggers and Fayette thought to herself, Ton-to's and daggers; a good match.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out