Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:05 pm
"what are you doing here?" she asked taking a few steps back, trying to put alot of space between them  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
"what are you doing here?" she asked taking a few steps back, trying to put alot of space between them

"hm i was looking for experiments im an eraser" bane said, "now who are you"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:14 pm
"eras-" she stops and looks around "Im.......im.....Elena" she finally said, she looks around and sees that the door is behind him "shoot" she thought looking back at him, "why would you be looking for experiments?" she asked  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:16 pm
Aprilbaby1
"eras-" she stops and looks around "Im.......im.....Elena" she finally said, she looks around and sees that the door is behind him "shoot" she thought looking back at him, "why would you be looking for experiments?" she asked

"as long as your not a white coat..i want to help them even though it goes against my very DNA i dont want to kill them they deserve better then this" bane said looking at the ground.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:24 pm
Elena stares at him in disbelief "really?" she takes a small step towards him "and no, im not a white coat" she rubs one of her arms while looking at him  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
Elena stares at him in disbelief "really?" she takes a small step towards him "and no, im not a white coat" she rubs one of her arms while looking at him

Bane sighed then looked up at her. "then what are you" he asked taking a step toward her.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:28 pm
Elena bites her lip before looking down "im....well, im part Avian" she rubs her arm again before taking a deep breath "you want proof? ill show you my wings......."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
Elena bites her lip before looking down "im....well, im part Avian" she rubs her arm again before taking a deep breath "you want proof? ill show you my wings......."

Bane stared at her. "avain" he thought..his insticts tired to kick in "no.." he yelled holding his head. A voice in his head said kill her but he fought it. "he held his head for a monent then slammed his fist into the wall then stopped. "dam white coats..i wish i could get ride of their control" he said, "sorry"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:33 pm
Elena looks up and jumps, she takes a step back "i-its okay" she bites her lip again  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:36 pm
(sorry got to go pm when you on so we can contiue)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:37 pm
(k, G'Night)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:53 am
Skye muttered in the mind link, Where are you...? My head feels wierd... She blinked. Probably just the magic... But please get down here.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:39 pm
Katelyn flew in a straight line in the air.

Jonathan walked around, looking for a way out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:04 pm
it was now pitch black and kat was haveing trouble seeing "hey i think we should land now bfore i run into something" she called 2 kate
(i dont wanna bother rembering how 2 spell katelyn everytime sorry XD)  

ikat-kun

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:09 pm
"Go up a few feet Kat..." Katelyn said, a wide smile on her face, She reached down, pulling a leaf of a tree, "Everything seems so wonderful..." she said. One of her pale fingers laced over the leaf, feeling every dip and every crease in the leaf. She smiled, "Dont run into that tree though.. it is... about 6 feet infront of you now..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff