Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:50 am
he nodded and stood, opening the door. The sun was still light, so her offered her his cloak.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:40 pm
aizen shook her head and shivered slightly against the sun on her skin and walked out the sun didnt bother her on an over cast day  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:54 pm
Arida sheaded ot the bar and opene dteh door, stepping into the shade. he enjoyed the sun, but at leats it wa speaceful in here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:09 pm
aizen freezes in the door way hit by familiar smells of ppl she hunted once and loyalists that remained so close to milady long after she released them form her service

aizen said softly: so many of them... they have remained... y?  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:24 pm
"hell if I know. Maybe they have nothing better to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:53 pm
aizen enters las noches at his side and the rush of cold eyes nearly over came her nerve and she stepped back into him and then shivering she went to the bar and ordered her usual sitting her back to everyone  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:51 am
Aridas watched her. he suppose dhe understood why she was frightened - Azriel had scared teh bejeezuz out of him - but he wans't about to let Azriel know that. He had found with his experience of vampire sthat it was all a matter of power: who was willing to back down first. He woudl not back down. he ordered a drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:31 pm
aizen fights another coughing fit drinking her blood and then her eyes meet the bartenders and the conversation and hint he gave adrios became clear to her.

aizen spoke lowly: is there something u want from me?  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:42 pm
Arida slooked at her, a little confused.
"What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:46 pm
aizen: i no the bar tender told u to find me and ask about azriel .... is there something u wish to no or r u being nice to me? *aizen looks slightly hurt and annouyed*  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:49 pm
"Both." Aridas aid witha shrug, thoug a little offende dthat she thought he wasn't genuine.
"You surely canm't begrudge me for wnating to find you- I want to now about teh tattoo and who and what she is. That's all. The rest is genuine."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:00 pm
aizen even softer: u must remember i am not use to kindness... i no uve seen what i truly am and i wish u 2 promise me that ull keep that a secret. and ill tell u everything u need to no... at least i can tell u wat i no anyway

aizen: the mark is something i no nothing about. thats something ud need to ask aubrey. cathmor can tell u more about her early history... nickolas and kristopher alone could tell u things about her war life. i can tell u about how she treated and controlled everyone... basically her personality. if u wish to hear what i have to give u  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:09 pm
Arida smsield a little, gald she was easier with him.
"I woudl wish to know everything you can tell me - about Azriel and you."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:40 pm
aizen blushes: o! about me too?

aizen: azriel at first as a child was not.... so hard headed... she was trusting and kind... but a mysterious event happened when she was about 8 that turned her into a stubborn bull headed b***h and caused everyone to hate her for the longest time and then due to all the free time she trained and became cocky her skill was unmatched for the longest time and then once someone beat her she trained harder and harder pushing herself to new limits and almost killing herself in the process. then she went back and beat him and now u see her. everyone here fears the power and control she pocesses and they r afraid if they disobey her shell kill them like she did all the others...

aizen looks at him: thats all i can say but what do u wish to know about me?  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:44 pm
Aidas lsitened.
"Oh I don't know..the usual stuff and.." he paused, loweinrg his voice. "why you're so ill...what did they do to you?"

[g2g to bed X.x lol sorry)  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces