Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Closed >>NO POSTING<< FOLLOW TEH LINK! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u trippiiiiiiin?
No, just Brawlin!
100%
 100%  [ 48 ]
Total Votes : 48

SyrusYuki

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:00 pm
my Brawl FC is:4553-9618-7438 name: Yuki
please PM me if you added my FC along with giving me your FC in the PM
thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:01 pm
Stefanopoulos
Goldriff
I could do that.

HIRED!

Goldriff
Cult record system

A whaaaat?

Sweet!

Ok it goes like this:

We make a thread, complete with all the cultie Brawl owners, their codes, etc.
Then they post through out the forum their wins/losses, either total, or after each match, each day, etc.

So we can see who's got the most wins and such.

It'll be HONESTY based, but I don't think that should be too much of a problem.  

Goldriff

stephen9670

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:29 pm
Alright now that im on my computer i can type this problem free

Ill go for the job cause i dont really have anything to do since ill be home sick for the next couple days  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:22 pm
Application for job.

-I guess I could do it. I usually check up on this every night, and I put in my feedback to make the outlook better for the viewer.

-I also want to add something to Goldriff's Record system. If you do want to go through that, you'll probably get a bunch of liars. This is my suggestion. In order to get a "point/win" in our system, the person who lost needs to come and confirm that he lost to that person.

NinShmux

Goldriff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:02 pm
Nintendo_fanatic
Application for job.

-I guess I could do it. I usually check up on this every night, and I put in my feedback to make the outlook better for the viewer.

-I also want to add something to Goldriff's Record system. If you do want to go through that, you'll probably get a bunch of liars. This is my suggestion. In order to get a "point/win" in our system, the person who lost needs to come and confirm that he lost to that person.

We could do like an entry system

Goldriff: I fought Nintendo Fanatic and won

Nin Fan: -sighs and nods-

That might take too long.

I think it depends on how strict/serious we want to be with this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:24 pm
yeah i tried that for my gym tourny, it worked ok, but that was just with 12 people, this is more like 24 people.

i dunno, it could work, maybe if we devide people into groups and certain people can take care of one group through PM's while the others do thier groups in the same fashion?

oh and i could easily do the job, i've been registering everyone, if i get them all tommorow, i'll start on Wii codes. everyone make sure to register my wii code! i'll be making lots of neat things!

but yeah i like, am always online. having no life opens up many possiblilities!... emo  

Xilo The Odd

Goldriff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:30 pm
~Xiloscent~
yeah i tried that for my gym tourny, it worked ok, but that was just with 12 people, this is more like 24 people.

i dunno, it could work, maybe if we devide people into groups and certain people can take care of one group through PM's while the others do thier groups in the same fashion?

oh and i could easily do the job, i've been registering everyone, if i get them all tommorow, i'll start on Wii codes. everyone make sure to register my wii code! i'll be making lots of neat things!

but yeah i like, am always online. having no life opens up many possiblilities!... emo

i'm online from like 2 central till like... 4 a.m. central XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:46 am
Goldriff
~Xiloscent~

i'm online from like 2 central till like... 4 a.m. central XD

wow.

my start time kinda random, somtimes i'll sleep in, but i'm on until atleast 10pm pacific. cause after that good shows are on, and i lay in bed and watch them.  

Xilo The Odd

Goldriff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:23 pm
Kathulu93's code, (as seen on page 8 ), does not match with what you have.
May want to fix that, Stef.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:04 pm
oh yeah, its funny, i record some of the matches... and they play lag free... now if only the actual match was that way. i hope nintendo hops on the server issue quick. or there may be some few thousand unhappy brawlers.  

Xilo The Odd

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:28 pm
Goldriff
Kathulu93's code, (as seen on page 8 ), does not match with what you have.
May want to fix that, Stef.

Do I even have it up?

-Nin_fan, YOU'RE HIRED!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:46 pm
-DOES TIS JOB INCLUDE DENTAL?  

NinShmux

Goldriff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:32 pm
Here's an example of how a person's record would look

Goldriff: 9999/0/1

9999 = wins
0 = losses