Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:08 pm
tasu didn't stad fighting unless he had to but he had know choice he took the punch he kicked jynx in the side and made him fly at the wall and tasu said i'm not in the mod.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Jynx caught himself and bounced back to connect his fist to Tasu's face he then tripped him, and kicked him into a nearby wall then said "Neither am I, I just don't like you" he then jumped out the window and onto his Tiger and they headed towards the forest

((Join my new one, Those who know loneliness, Im trying to get 5 people so we can start))  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:48 pm
[i'll join] shincho got up he healed him self and ran after jynx  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:56 pm
Jynx seen the forest was basically destroyed and knew only an Uchiha could do this much damage, he then seen Kai, the new Akatsuki member he recruited and told him to block the way if anyone came, then asked him if he saw the girl, he said he saw the girl, but he saw his brother too  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:58 pm
tasu came down like crazy tasu punched jynx you started this so it's going to end so fight. tasu said. tasu punched his stamic 10 times and then threw him at a tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:56 am
*the Bloody Fang sits on a beach*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:09 am
Sakata appeared and sammed jynx into another tree"listen this kid just saved Seiyaku's life so you really should listen to him or I'm beat the ******** hell out of you myself!"she snarled  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:18 am
Kazu had been left at Orochimaru's hide out. Alone. Which meant she was open to any attack that came her way. "Damn it all..." she muttered. Sound Shinobi surrounded her, many with their masks off. A predetory smile played on a few of their lips.
Kazu tried to fight her way out, but she had only so much chakra, and the ninja here kept on coming. She was overwhelmed.
Somebody hit her in the back of the neck, making her fall to the ground unconcious. Now, not only had she been in the depths of Sound alone, she was also captured...  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:25 am
"Seiyaku were going to check Orochimaru's hideout!"yelled Sakata"As for you jynx"she sighed*electric spots*she said poking Jynx a few time putting little blue electric dots were she poked him"if you move they electicute you and if you try to attack they'll give you a shck that will be enough to parlyze you fo a couple days"Then she and Seiyaku dissapared to the hideout  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:33 am
Kazu woke in a cell with Orochimaru standing triumphantly over her. She was chained to the wall and couldn't move.
"Long time, no see, Miss Namikaze..." he sneered. She threw him her best I'll- kill- you- you- b*****d look. "Oh, why so hostile? I should have killed you when Kabuto knocked you out."
"Then why didn't you?" Kazu snapped.
Orochimaru cackled. "You see, the Akatsuki is an enemy of mine, and I noticed how one of them listened to you, even if you are a Leaf ninja. That means that you mean quite alot to them, doesn't it?" He turned and left her in the cage.
This is all a trap... he wanted me to come... She panicked, struggling against the bounds. "Damn it!"  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:35 am
*shadow blend*said Sakata and her and Seiyaku blended in with the shadows.A couple min. later they arrived at Kazu's cell"hey Kazu whats up"said Sakata her head appearing out of the shadow  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:36 am
sakata don't you remember you'er trying to take me to that thing you call a village so do not get in my battle's and if you attack kazu i'll kill you my self you can count on it.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:38 am
"Me and Kazu were best friends in the ANBU I wouldn't hurt her if she didn't attach me"A clone of Sakata explained in the woods  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:41 am
tasu punched the clone it bursted and tasu said where were we oh yeah your death.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:43 am
"My god! Sakata!" Kazu said in surprise. "How- no wait... you have to get out of here. This is all a trap!" She yelled.
Hundreds of shuriken were launched at Sakata's head, but Kazu could hear one of the shinobi mutter, "wrong one, but this'll work as well."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games