Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

midnight trouble magnet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:34 pm
Hello nice meeting you all!
NAME: Renezmee, but people call me Nessie.
ABOUT ME: ...I'm a nice person when people are nice too, but I tend to be sarcastic when the person pisses me off. Living my life is hard...I'm an orphan, and my adoptive parents are strict catholics. They don't want me doing these "witchcraft stuff" as they say. And it really depresses me that I love Wicca. It keeps me in tune like its meant for me.
PETS: I named my little gray kitten Dagda.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, studying wicca, computer, going to circles (secretly)
CURRENT PATH: nowhere. I'm confused
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: After Samhain 2008...around 5 months now.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: My wiccan name is Duane. (meaning dark.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:44 pm
NAME: Jane
ABOUT ME: I'm a vegetarian metalhead who lives and breathes through good books, good music, and good tea, not necessarily in that order. I'm probably the butchest straight woman you'll ever meet. I'm a starving college student working on a B.A. in English and a B.A. in Religion, and I wear entirely too much black.
PETS: I'm a cat person, but at the moment, all I have are my bonsai trees.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Long novels, good tea, music in all forms, though I'm partial to classical, jazz, and many subgenres of metal (power, symphonic, progressive, melodic death, mostly)
CURRENT PATH: Chaos magician, with strong influences of Asatru and Buddhism.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 7-10 years, all together; seriously pursing practices, about five or six.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm an aspiring grad student, and I do a lot of work right now with the role of Paganism in 19th and 20th century literature and culture. I'm working on a B.A. in English and a B.A. in Philosophy with a religion concentration, so I'm always interested in seeing how Pagan beliefs manifest in people's lives, and particularly how this carries over to the written word. Most of my work centers in the 19th century, covering topics like the effect of colonialism on Pagan religious developments and the like.  

Vanya Karamazov

IceQueenMizore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:59 pm
Thought I'd take another shot...

NAME:Michael M. Norton
ABOUT ME: I Love nature and have for a longer time than I can remember liking it. I dislike the sun (its always out and burining in Sunny SoCal) But I love how it lights up each individual leaf on the trees. I do art and love to just stare at things and draw them in my mind and admire the detail(I suck at art though). green is my favorite color and I can't think of musch else except I love to laugh and I do what pleases me and not what others expect, but I still keep responsibilities.
PETS: 3 cats, 3 dogs, and one cat is about to have Kittens again...
The names are: Tigerlilly, Nicky, Anthony, Governor, Sadie, and Philip

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Alright, here goes: Video games, Learning, Collecting, Reading, Computer, Tae Kwon do, Art, Music (techno and rock and more but not rap), and Relaxing and enjoying nature.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic, unless I see something better because I'm not much of an organizer.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested: 1 year approximately, studying 10-6 months
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Well, I'm Asexual, If you heard about good for you if not, here is what Wikipedia says as it tells it better than me.
Asexuality is sometimes considered a sexual orientation describing individuals who do not experience sexual attraction,[1][2] experience little or no sexual attraction,[3] or do not have interest in or desire for sex.[4] Sometimes it is considered a lack of sexual orientation.[5] One commonly cited study placed the incidence rate of asexuality at 1%.[6]

It means I have no to almost non-existent sex drive ^.-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:50 am
NAME:Amy
ABOUT ME:Hmm...lessee now. I am your typical girl I suppose. I am generally a nice person and love to meet people and get to know them. Friends are a wonderful thing^^ I say 'generally' because I can also be a right royal pain in the bumpage when someone hurts someone I care for. I have a good ear, and often am approached to be an outside opinion to my friends problems/issues. I keep threatening to charge lol xD Other than that, there's not much for me to tell. ^__^ Rather short, but I prefer for folks to get to know me, then come to their own conclusion.
PETS: Three Cats, Morgan, Luna, and Jazzy.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:I like to read, draw (though I'm not by any means good), read Manga, watch Anime, and tinker. I am constantly looking around the house for projects.
CURRENT PATH:Solitary
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:I began to take an interest when I was a little girl, but didn't quite know what the pull was. I started to seek out books when I was in my teens, and began to actively study shortly after my 21rst birthday.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Not that I can think of^^ It's very nice to meet all of you. ^_^  

Kimiko no Tenshi

Shadowy Rogue

14,500 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

eartha oak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:49 pm
User Image
merry meet!

NAME: Samie-jo "i know very american but its kinda cute!"
ABOUT ME: I am not your typical girl nextdoor!lol I am trying to finish highschool and go to bartending school I plan to open uo my own Irish Pub.I love nature and going on nature walks.I have an odd facination with pumpkins,I love ceramics and I make alot of ceramic pumpkin objects.
PETS: three cats Hunter a Calico-Tabby,Achellies a Grey-Tabby and Odin an Orange-Tabby
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Nature,Animals,Ancient civiliztions,my Celtic heritage,magic,reading,crafts,cooking,home repair/remodling,gardening,and so much more!
CURRENT PATH: kitchen witchery and green witchery
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: for about a year,maybe two.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:I am curently writing a book!and I hope to be a piblished well known author by the time im about 25.I proudly honor virgin goddesses and I am curently engaged to a very sweet guy.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:47 pm
♪♪ boycott love...

NAME: Jo.
ABOUT ME: I'm a writer and artist, with one book in final editing and nearly ready to send to literary agents. I'm an art student at Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design. I can be a bit of an elitist, but I'm more friendly online than in real life, lol.
PETS: Farfarello the Beta fish! He is made of awesome!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: writing, painting, drawing, reading, rpg games, anything that lets me express my creativity, tarot, my dork of a boyfriend.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Pagan/earth witch. I do fey and elemental magic.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 10 years. Oi vey, I'm getting old. j/k.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm a proud follower of Hecate as my goddess and Set as my god. I know, two different cultures, but I feel such a great connection to them both and Set wouldn't leave me alone, so I figured as long as I don't mix things up mid-ritual, I should be fine. lol. As you can tell, I'm drawn to the dark gods and goddesses. biggrin

...detox just to retox ♫♫

raging-earth

Eden Voix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:45 am
NAME: Enzo
AGE: I'm seventeen, soon to be eighteen : D Yay legally adult n_n
ABOUT ME:I like learning, reading, and being creative. I'm starting some modelling work now and I'm also planning on opening a webshop soon <3
PETS: Well I have a carnivorous plant I call Ofelia, but pets aren't allowed by my mum D=
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art, music, the occult, mythology and human anatomy.
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested for nearly six years now! First because I knew my ancetors were witches I started doing some research about that, after some time I discovered wicca and well, here I am!
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Blessed be and merry meet xoxo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:25 am
NAME: Alicia
ABOUT ME: I tend to be sarcastic, but I'm overall a civil and friendly person. I'm pretty easy going, but I get awfully protective of people quite easily.
PETS: Two Basenjis and a cat
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, drawing, crystals, tarot cards, runes, all forms of paganism.
CURRENT PATH: My parents insist that I confirm into the Catholic church, but after that, I plan on becoming a full practicing Pagan.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested in Paganism for the past seven years, and I've been studying anything I can get my hands on for as long.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I honor the twin deities of Diana and Apollo, the Moon goddess and the Sun god. Their sibling duality has always enchanted me.  

Aislin Artiers

KailaDark

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:40 pm
NAME: Birrah
ABOUT ME: nice, outgoing,strange,down to earth
PETS: two dogs - missy and yoda, 4 cats = sarg,turk,baby,kiara
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading,writing, occult
CURRENT PATH: at a crossraods
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: been interested for the past year or two.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Uh, do you like my avi? lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:01 pm
Hi and I am honored to have been accepted into this guild.

I am a fairy new convert, and the main reason I decided to become one was because A I found the beliefs (those i knew) to be so peaceful unlike the satanism label that people give it. (my n key fell off and i cant get it back on sorry for the slow reply.) anyway i'm going to have to work around this stupid N key for now but anyway thanks for letting me into the guild!  

ChaosPariah

Unbeatable Phantom

10,075 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Survivor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

hellokayle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:08 pm
NAME: Kayle
ABOUT ME: I'm shy, and awkward, and I keep to myself. But when I do open up, I can be some what loud (:
PETS: I have a obese cat and one who is dying of cancer? And a dog no one pays attention to?
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like learning new things, reading, and long walks with friends. Music is my passion and I adore Techno.
CURRENT PATH: I want to find who I truly am.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interest for about a year, but just currently studying more into it.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I need all the help I can get.hahha  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image
NAME: Caitlyn Elizabeth
ABOUT ME: Hm. I live in L.A., I'm unusually obsessed with Gemany, I know A LOT about WW2, I love biking but hate wearing helmets! I failed science but got extra credit in Social Studies and foregin language {[German]}. I talk to much, so if you want to talk PM me!
PETS: One 17-year-old cat. I had a kitten but she died crying
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Germany, nature, reading, biking, MUSIC!!
CURRENT PATH:Neo-Wicca {[electic solitairy]}
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Since November 2006 {[I was 12]}
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I finally thought of my Wiccan name! It combines 2 of my past lives, so it's kinda unique.  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

KillerQueen Bash

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image
NAME: Bash
ABOUT ME: I'm an animal lover dedicated to the God and Goddess.
PETS: 4 dogs, 1 cat, 2 birds, 1 gecko
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, reading, drawing, gaming
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Studying from Jan 09
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:

Credit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:34 pm
b]NAME:Angel, which is my real name
ABOUT ME:I'm about two and a half months pregnant, & engaged
PETS:I don't have any but I want a cat, because cats have always been my familiar
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:writing poetry, Reading, meditation, ect
CURRENT PATH:I don't really practice, I just hold the beliefs and now and then give offerings.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:since I was about 7 years old when I recognized what wicca was.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: NOPE  

devils_muze1989

2,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MuleQueenie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:26 pm
NAME: Rose but I like going by Dreamer
ABOUT ME: Ummm well I'm a mommy to be. I'm engaged to the man of my dreams. I've been studing to for at least 8 years. I can't remember so well right now.
PETS: None
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I can live on my Laptop (Computer addict)
CURRENT PATH: I am getting into Kitchen Witchcraft.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Umm I would say 8 years or more.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Ummm my due date is may 18 heart heart  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games