Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Experiment Hearts...((fan-fictionRP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:01 pm
((Yesh, of courshe. I didn't use Rosso because, quite frankly, she creeps me out. I decided to use her appearance, but give her a new personality that's not as creepy.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:06 pm
(That's no fun! Rosso is awesome! Quite frankly, your comment offends me! She is a proud representation of Mother Russia, and to change her so is like spitting in-a mah face!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:11 pm
((Gah. Apologies. *Bows* Please forgive me, Master. *Doing this because you're the one who actually, if inadvertantly, gave me the courage to tell the one I love how I felt about her*))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:17 pm
(That's better. And do not refer to me as Master; human beings are equal. It's what communism is all about. If you wish to give me a title, call me 'Brother' or 'Comrade', and I'd be glad to do the same. And I'm sure if you weren't a worthless human, Rosso the Crimson would be willing to do the same.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:20 pm
((...

But... But... I'm a son of Hades...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:24 pm
(A HUMAN son of Hades. Imperfect; flawed. But, Weiss can help to make you perfect, and you know it. He helped himself, and he was able to awaken Vincent. You are drawn to him; and now you know why.)

(Messing with your head is most delightful.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:15 am
((lol, you two are great XD ))

Dreccas spat up blood, "D******" he said as she slashed him, he was about to die, and he couldn't let that happen, not where his ashes could so easily be gathered. "We gotta go! Now!" he said, he was losing blood to quickly to wait, the bird instantly scooped up the boy and girl in either claw, and he held onto a small bunch of feathers on the back of the bird, this fight was beyond winning, and he didn't want to die in a street of all places, his ashes would scatter, and it'd take ages for him to regenerate. "Cya later Selena, don't know why you're on the angry side, but if ya ever come around, look me up" he said laughing as they passed her by, his phoenix was far to massive, and far to fast for her to keep up with, and so far the bullets hadn't effected the massive beast.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:22 am
Remember to please keep it appropriate~  

Dameon the -V-

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:28 am
((keep what appropriate?))

EDIT: ((oh i get it, she's getting a strike for her dildos on the front page XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:49 am
((I offered to crop it for her, but we can't find the pic again. Apologies.))  

Demonic Repentance

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:49 am
Amu Kechero
((WHAAAAT!!!!!??????..... crying waaa!!!!!! your so unfair and mean and.....whats it doing?..........why will you need me?))

"This way, " he lead her to the resturaunt.

(x(for jogging)x)

"ok dokey" she said quietly  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:34 pm
((((WOOOHOO!!!!! My computer isn't acting dumb anymore, I changed the pic......Sorry for taking so long guys..... emo )))))))

He took her in, "what do you want?"

He slowed down, and started panting, "dang...theres alot of 'em....."

She kept running, "Crap! their everywhere!!!" She spotted Alexander, and fuigured he was in deep s*** so she went to help. "Need a hand?" She cut down a heartless.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:56 pm
In seconds, Alexander had toppled the beast. Its black blood flowed down from the blade, and he drank it greedily. Sheathing his swords, he smiled with blackened teeth at she who had spoken. "Nah. A napkin would be nice, though. Thisssss ssssstuff getssss crusssssty when it dries, and I hate trying to peel it off."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:51 pm
Amu Kechero
((((WOOOHOO!!!!! My computer isn't acting dumb anymore, I changed the pic......Sorry for taking so long guys..... emo )))))))

He took her in, "what do you want?"

"i'll have some rice" she said shrugging

browneyedemo

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:05 am
"What do you want on top?"

She smiled, "I think I have on ein my pocket." She looked, "yep, " She handed him a clean napkin, and killed a new heartless. "Crap, they never come this often."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff