Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:45 am
((Yes. The Forest.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:50 pm
Miriad looked at the young boy and smiled at him, trying to ignore how red he was or how he kept yanking his tunic down. But when the boy fainted, she turned and suppressed what might have been a laugh, but it had been so long since she had laughed that she didn't know anymore. She was worried for the boy and the other survivors. Turning to her small pack, she pulled out the blanket she used on the truly freezing nights in addition to her cloak. She craped it over the boy's lower half and looked up at the man, Zaidin he'd been called. She panicked slightly. He looked dark, but she'd heard his voice already and knew that he wasn't evil by some innate vision to the outer thoughts people had, only the big decisions, life altering ones, good vs. evil sort of thoughts... She swallowed hard and stood straight again. "Miriad" she introduced herself shortly.  

Jenna Taylor

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:58 pm
Lily explained to Miriad, "Well, that man got in trouble for manslaughter. But, I don't know why... I think he wasn't in control of his actions, though. He seemed normal, and then all of a sudden he left, and then next thing you know, he killed some people."

Lily sighed, and then watched as Zaidin came along. With some boy. With no pants. "...What...?!" Lily was probably as shocked as Author was, except she didn't faint like he did. "We should probably get going, to find that escaped prisoner. Although, to be honest, I really don't think he meant to kill anyone... I think something strange is going on here..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:43 pm
((Hurry up! Mneh! >.< ))  

Furyal

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:00 pm
(( I was waiting for everyone alright! And thank you Spunky :333 ))

Isis gasped, but inside, she mentally laughed. "Oh dear! The poor thing!" She said, shaking her head lightly. She walked up to them, looking down at the boy and girl. "So...what should we do with him....Miriad was it? Or Lily? Do you have any suggestions?" She asked them, cause she was running a blank. That, and she didn't want to help him at all. "I agree with Lily." Zaidin spoke. Isis gasped, her eyes going wide. He only spoke when spoken too. But...but he just said something! "We need to find him..." Isis blinked, nodding lightly. Meanwhile, Luna and Lucan wandered the forest. Luna sighed. "I don't think he's in here boy. Lets get a move on..." She said. As she turned on her heel, she stopped again, hearing Lucan let out a small growl. "What is it boy?" She asked. Lucan took off, Luna soon following. When he stopped, she did as well. She gasped. It...it was the man! He was just...laying there. Hesitantly, she took a few steps closer to him, tapping his shoulder lightly. "H...hey....are you alright?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:45 pm
((Just try not to leave the poor boy. I mean besides that he's my character I do kinda feel sorry for him, fainting like that and whatnot. Would be pretty traumatic if he were felt all alone. Just kinda... carry him around, or even let the falcon guard him. He'll wake up soon. For an explanation, I kinda had to do that, otherwise he would have protested, and then run away. Had to keep him there somehow, crazy paranoid punk...))  

SpunkyOtaku

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:35 am
Seymour's eyes opened... slowly. His entire body was aching. But the first thing he noticed that his left shoulder plate had been bleached white. Slowly, painfully, he pushed himself up.
"Y-yeah..." He replied. Then remembering his slaughter, he shouted,
"Get away from me! Don't take the risk!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:50 pm
Lily was just as surprised as Isis was when Zaidin spoke. "Well, yes... We should look ...uh, for that guy," she mumbled softly, stumbling over her words. She then beamed, happy and grateful that Zaidin had spoken, and also that he had agreed with her. She still did not trust Isis. At all. But, nonetheless, decided to act as if she trusted Isis. Lily pretended to trust her so much that she didn't bother to ask for Isis' opinion, because she 'assumed Isis agreed too.'  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Jenna Taylor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:43 am
From the others' reactions, Miriad figured that Zaidin didn't speak much. She looked around as Lily spoke of the man not knowing what he'd been doing. Well, I shouldn't have acted that way then, it must have been a bad reminder. But how could I have known what he'd done?! It not like you normally trust people you see in prison everyday! "We can't just leave the boy here though. Shouldn't we take him along? What would be the point in rescuing him only to leave him on his own for something else to happen," she protested. Miriad remembered how she'd been left as a child and didn't want it to happen to anyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:47 am
"Just, aback off from me, just encase it comes back.... But... Thanks for waking me...?" He mumbled to the girl and the wolf in front of him. He ran off quickly, deeper into the forest.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:46 am
"Yes, yes! The poor boy must have been so frightened..." Lily murmured. She shook her head with pity for the boy. "We should take him along," she confirmed in agreement. Lily glanced around at everyone there, assuming that there were no objections.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:53 am
Miriad nodded and tucked the blanket more firmly around the boy so that it wouldn't fall off. She didn't want him to have to live with that humiliation. She looked around. "If you don't think this man was responsible," she asked, "who do you think is?" She shook her ehad and picked the boy up and started toward teh forest, hesitating for the others. He was heavier than she'd thought but, she carried him for a while.  

Jenna Taylor

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:49 am
Seymour tumbled, hitting his head on a tree, hard, and the sword slashing his arm. Everything was a daze. He tried to get back up, but he fell down immediately. Seymour just sat there, waiting for the dizziness to go away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:54 pm
Lily followed Miriad with small, lithe, and sure steps. She soon caught up to Miriad, and then offerred, "Do you want me to carry the boy for a while?" She didn't think the boy looked very heavy, but nonetheless, she felt that the friendly thing to do was to offer to lend a hand. She assumed they would travel together for a few hours, if not longer. Lily knew that she might as well attempt to be friendly.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:45 am
The dizziness stayed. Minutes after minutes. He tried to get up again, and, as usual, fell back down. "Damnit!"  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff