Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:15 am
warrior_of_boognish
Errol McGillivray
Boog, lovin the tablet/mouse/pen combo of the stave there. Very nice.

its a holy icon....of something boog WISHES he had.....
If you're a student, there's a way to get one at a discount. It's how I got mine. When I was a student.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:22 am
Argh. Why didn't anyone tell me drawing a roundhouse kick is ANNOYING stressed  

RPDOfficer

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:22 am
Errol McGillivray
If you're a student, there's a way to get one at a discount. It's how I got mine. When I was a student.

yeh yeh....heres a heavy dose of Irony....Boog now has the money...but boog cant buy the tablet yet....the higherpowers as it is forbade him from dropping 287 dollars on a intuos III until the bills are paid....since Boogs money is also the parentals money....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:26 am
warrior_of_boognish
Errol McGillivray

yeh yeh....heres a heavy dose of Irony....Boog now has the money...but boog cant buy the tablet yet....the higherpowers as it is forbade him from dropping 287 dollars on a intuos III until the bills are paid....since Boogs money is also the parentals money....
And what can they do if you buy it and tell them later? Or you let a bill slide for a month.  

Errol McGillivray

Cindle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:28 am
That really sucks, Boog. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:28 am
moo  

McKraegar

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:40 am
Errol McGillivray
warrior_of_boognish
Errol McGillivray

And what can they do if you buy it and tell them later? Or you let a bill slide for a month.

hmm....risk having ALL money I earn thereafter be diverted into my mothers savings (or worse)...or...begrudgingly waiting it out...

and yes Cindle it sucks to no end...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:43 am
warrior_of_boognish
Errol McGillivray
warrior_of_boognish
Errol McGillivray

hmm....risk having ALL money I earn thereafter be diverted into my mothers savings (or worse)...or...begrudgingly waiting it out...

and yes Cindle it sucks to no end...
Wow. My parents never took any money I earned from me. And I was working since I was 16 or 17. Well, you do really well without one, so it's alright. Hell, I only got it because I figured it would make texture painting easier. While it did, I suck at anything that remotely resembles drawing with the thing.  

Errol McGillivray

Cindle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:03 am
*cackles*

I started drawing mine before you posted the 2nd time, Boog. Apologies for disparities in continuity.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:31 am
Cindle
*cackles*

I started drawing mine before you posted the 2nd time, Boog. Apologies for disparities in continuity.

its okay...my reataliation is coming Cindle...

no one jams my bolter but me!  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:32 am
woot swinging on a dead man (i added my pic)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:33 am
warrior_of_boognish
Cindle
*cackles*

its okay...my reataliation is coming Cindle...

no one jams my bolter but me!

Noooooo *cower*.

Marshu! Yours at the top of page 3 made me crack up. Way to use a dead body. xp  

Cindle

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:36 am
Cindle: XD it's all in the swing baby  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:45 am
Marshu

Gods, Marshu that was freaking great. XD

On a side note, goin' to the beach! BWA HA. Bye. heart  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Sebyth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:58 am
Marshu

rofl
I'm not sure how much of a load-bearing structure I can be for long though XD Things might start coming loose XD  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games