Devil_Tony_33

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:11 pm
User Image
I'm in the first page in that member list!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HATCHLING
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:52 pm
Im still sick >.< sore throat, very hard to swallow and bad cough, my throat feels soooo small like its just gonna close up soon sweatdrop
gawd i hate this crap!! gonk

ok still not getting on as much... really this time  

Divine Ishtar

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:05 pm
ok seriously this place is outta conrol I need a break im going to the library to get some books and get away from the computer, its a bad addiction. Id just delete it but you all protest so much! gonk oh well ill prob check it once a day (hey thats alot less for me!) but not really talk to anyone sweatdrop
its whats best for me mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:39 pm
aecy
aww, that really stinks. sad
*mutters something about being a hermit & glad of it* sweatdrop i'd give you advice or something... but. I have none since I haven't really been there... so... instead... erm. idk. what could I do to cheer you up? confused

anything, really.a lthough by now i'm feeling a lot better. just offering actually cheered me u a lot! thanks! ^^
but if you want a straight answer, i guess...just whatever you think i'd be amused by. and since i'm very easily amused, it shouldn't be too hard. razz  

idgaf kthx
Crew

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:51 am
hey guys...z3r0 here.

i ain't faring so well with my whole situation. i'm feeling worse by the day. more lonely, especially. i lost her and i lost a lot of friends i used to be with a lot that i met through her. i find myself on here a lot more because i feel like you all care..which does make you guys completely awesome. but still...i just feel so..empty. i've never felt like this before..it's so weird and scary for me.

anyways, sorry for my bitching here. i need to vent somehow. i'm just so...lost in the world right now.. but thank you all for being there for me..i appreciate it. funny how people you don't know IRL are more likely to help you out than those you know personally..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:49 am
z3r0 sum
hey guys...z3r0 here.

i ain't faring so well with my whole situation. i'm feeling worse by the day. more lonely, especially. i lost her and i lost a lot of friends i used to be with a lot that i met through her. i find myself on here a lot more because i feel like you all care..which does make you guys completely awesome. but still...i just feel so..empty. i've never felt like this before..it's so weird and scary for me.

anyways, sorry for my bitching here. i need to vent somehow. i'm just so...lost in the world right now.. but thank you all for being there for me..i appreciate it. funny how people you don't know IRL are more likely to help you out than those you know personally..

aw, zero... i know all too much how change can be scary. i also know that what i'm about to say may sound generic and worn, but it's true. you are an awesome person *from what i can tell*, and you may feel sad right now, but believe it or not, the pain will dissipate before you know it. hang in there, and don't let a girl's decision effect you too much wink try to fill your head with positive thoughts, and something good will happen for you, i guarantee it! mrgreen  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:21 am
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
hey guys...z3r0 here.

aw, zero... i know all too much how change can be scary. i also know that what i'm about to say may sound generic and worn, but it's true. you are an awesome person *from what i can tell*, and you may feel sad right now, but believe it or not, the pain will dissipate before you know it. hang in there, and don't let a girl's decision effect you too much wink try to fill your head with positive thoughts, and something good will happen for you, i guarantee it! mrgreen

whee Tree. i've said it once and i'll say it again. you rock. -hugs- i'll do my best! its rough still, but over time, it should get easier. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:30 pm
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
hey guys...z3r0 here.

whee Tree. i've said it once and i'll say it again. you rock. -hugs- i'll do my best! its rough still, but over time, it should get easier. sweatdrop

*hugs back*
that's the spirit blaugh  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:30 pm
FREAK! *my city's weather forecast*

Lomita

now THIS is where i grew up! *so much better! it's warmer with less humidity*

hemet  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:41 pm
WE HAVE BROKEN THE 10K POST MARK!
YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:24 pm
BD HAS HER ACCOUNT BACK!!!
...let's throw a party!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 pm
aecy

That's really good news!!!! *Does the Happy Dance* Yeah, Let's throw a party!!! mrgreen mrgreen 3nodding  

Kimmiora
Crew

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:29 pm
I think Beady is talking about 10k in total posts in the guilds, not her account. Unless I've missed an earlier post... in which case then I'm completely wrong. Um... now I've confused myself. confused whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:02 am
Ya know, I figured that the boy and I would have worked things out. Heh. rolleyes

For the past two months, I would predict at the beginning of the day whether or not it would be a good day. I've been right every single day, aside for one (he was actually in a good mood o.o).

Anyway, last night and tonight, my predictions came through once again, so now he wants me out. biggrin Here's a little list on why he wants me out.

1. He hates what I stand for. >.>
2. His 'entire' family seems to hate my family, when it's my dad who they really hate. Let's just say he wasn't a supportive father back when I was growing up. lol.. Long story, wrong time.
3. The entire 'I don't look like a woman, etc etc' featuring no makeup and no skirts in my wardrobe! rofl
4. He wants to go out on an actual date. From the way he's talking, he wants to date that girl he 'befriended' a while back. rolleyes Seriously, if he wanted to go out on a date or ten, all he had to do was suggest it.
5. He wants a sugar momma. Good lord, don't get me started on that..

He's a weird one, this guy. Sometimes he says that looks and money never mattered to him, then other times he wants that moolah or compares me to other women. Not enough tattoos? Hah! Not that I don't want more, but I think I have plenty of tats. The ones on my arms seem a lot as it is! Bleh..

Sorry, I didn't mean for this to sound like a rant, but, as usual, it's too late in the night to call up one of my sisters, so I'm stuck on the computer (til the boy decides to want to use his pc).. I just wanna pull my hair out because I have no one to chat with, yet again. x_x  

Sapphire Seven

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:12 am
aecy

Drat, you beat me to it! blaugh
I was going to post this but I got the email at 11:30 at night and just wanted to spread a little insane joy before I fell asleep on my keyboard. I need to get myself back in to the guild.
mm.......Do I hear party?  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces