Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:19 am
@Roniel:
1. Cerynei can have horn edits depending on the discretion of the colorist (in my case, they'd be fine). You might have to find out individually if a colorist is able or willing to do them.
3. Fin edits are like hair edits for kelpis, but are based on the colorist's discretion. (In my case, they'll be fine, but I think if they get too out-of-hand in design, it would not be something I'd be comfortable doing.)

@Sabin: Got an answer - you could order a rare breed (excepting Mers) as a cursed skinwalker. It would only affect the unpelted price. Pelts would still be limited to the premade ones in customs.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:34 am
Thanks so much for the answers, guys! biggrin
Good to know about most rare breeds can be ordered as skinwalkers; makes sense about the mers- and I was 99% sure about the usdia :3.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:21 pm
I'd like like to know whether or not you can get a female Cerynei with antlers. :3 I think my question might have been missed?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:33 pm
Teh_Sil
I'd like like to know whether or not you can get a female Cerynei with antlers. :3 I think my question might have been missed?

Males only? Could possibly happen through breeding, but to my knowledge it doesn't happen on the females 1st gen.  

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:26 pm
Would the coloring of a Clown Triggerfish be considered complicated?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:15 pm
Alright, since my last custom idea got shot down...

How much would a fully braided mane and tail cost?

Would glowing eyes be considered a mutation? If not, how much would they cost?

Reference

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:13 pm
Since fin edits are based on colorist's discretion... I'd like to ask about this guy:

User Image

This is my concept doodle about how he would actually translate into a kelpi.

I guess I'd like to know whether this is pushing it too far... and if so, how much like the fish I could get it without it being a mutation.

He's based off the queen triggerfish and I'd really luuuurve if I could get a kelpi with more triggerfish-ish fins... but I'd understand if it wasn't quite possible.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:50 pm
Is the coloring for THIS HORSE considered difficult? (+50k?)

And, if it's possible, can I get a price quote for THIS QUEST DESIGN?

Aniira

I_Heart_WaterMelon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:04 pm
How do you get Soquili??  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:04 pm
User ImageShocking...

I'm confused as poop, so I'd figured I'd ask some questions.

Can Cerynei be cosplays? Can mutant edits be in customs? If not, where do they come from? Are they just one of those things where a colorist does something for an event or something and if you got it, you got it?

@Dawniechan: Was the tail on that Ampharos!Usdia a mutation?

That's all for now.

...isn't it?User Image

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Apotropaics

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:22 pm
Question...
I've seen people customize Lifemates/ Mates for their pre-existing Soquili before. What about planning on customizing a Lifemated pair?

Would that get too sticky...?

(Example, if you're trying for both mare and stallion in regular slots, and happen to win one before the other... and, to save time and avoid Re-certing, you'd asked to have the Lifemate listed on their cert... except the Lifemate doesn't actually exist yet? Since you'd won the slot for one but not the other?)
Would that be allowed still? If you already have the funds and everything? Or would you have to wait to get them listed as Lifemates once both had been completed?

... Just wanted to make sure. x3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:59 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
Since fin edits are based on colorist's discretion... I'd like to ask about this guy:

User Image

I guess I'd like to know whether this is pushing it too far... and if so, how much like the fish I could get it without it being a mutation.

He's based off the queen triggerfish and I'd really luuuurve if I could get a kelpi with more triggerfish-ish fins... but I'd understand if it wasn't quite possible.

If Lil is around, could she please answer whether she'd consider this a mutation?

Thanks!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:27 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
Revolutionary Roniel

User Image

If Lil is around, could she please answer whether she'd consider this a mutation?

Thanks!

Due to the custom fins- yes its a mutation  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:59 pm
This is a question for anyone, really, but mostly Lil... If that makes sense.

Are the new hair templates official now that King is doing her sale of them? If so, that means they count for customs now right?  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:37 pm
What are the default types of Kalona horns?  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff