Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:32 pm
(Not one of my better drawings, but he still looks awesome. I plan on re-drawing him sooner or later with a few changes to his body structure)
http://omega9000.deviantart.com/art/Sinister-Skull-Sword-51835530

Having sure a twisted personality James knew he couldn't just toss Sinister Skull off the paper and expect to have him toss his lots in with the rest of them. Pulling him from the paper by what was for a lack of a better word, his spine. Once pulled from his 2D world, James made sure to rush through the mental link and suppress any urges that could be dangerous.

Well his mind was busy, James' eyes took notice of Hope's current condition. She was gasping for breath but still fighting, well he was safe hiding on the back-lines. Coming to a most quick and easy solution, James quickly sketched a 1UP Super Mario Mushroom. Almost as fast as he had drawn it James folded the paper into a paper airplane and sent it in Hope's direction, where it landed just to the left of her by half a foot.

(Insert Super Mario sound effects here)  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:54 pm
User Image
** And what do the mushrooms do? Lulz. D: Your lines are so clean when you draw. Do you use colored pencils? ~~
Hope glanced to her left as movement caught her eyes. A paper air plane? She glanced around, no creatures seemed to notice her at the moment. She got down on one knee and picked up the paper. Their was a mushroom on the paper. She giggled slightly as it seemed to come out of the paper slowly, then suddenly it was a reality. Hope cocked her head, not sure what to do. She glanced in the direction it came from and saw James. She smiled before standing up again and turning to a stupid growling lob of fur. "Freaking things, go home." She muttered before slicing at the tender spots under it's chin. It screamed as it died, and Hope had to look away. She hadn't seeing things suffer, evil or not.

The battle was gruesome, people falling all over the place now. More building were burning and she heard agonized screams as people turned to ash like some sort of object. Hope gritted her teeth, inhaling slowly and deeply as she tried to slow her heart. The creatures were smiling now, blood dripping from their flesh eating teeth. Hope felt her stomach twist again for the millionth time. They were going to have to flee. Flee? But fleeing was cowardly! Well, Edward said it differently. He said something about knowing when to strike and when to run. It was actually a pretty good quote, besides the fact that she felt like she screwed up. Glancing at the odd mushroom again she sighed as her sword dripped with black blood.
User Image

high tendencies

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:54 pm
Mirabel stared, in shock at what was happening. She had never seen any of those strange, bloody creatures before. She watched in horror as the monsters ripped off the arm of a poor passerby. Myu and Kii hissed in eerie unison, "Mira...you should help." Mira shook her head fiercely. She whispered softly, "It would only reveal my identity... It's not use helping those who hate us."

Mirabel kept watching. Her instincts wrenched at her soul, commannding her to fight. But, she refused. Myu suggested, "How about tying your cloak to your hair or something?" Kii added, "That way, no one will be able to see your ears!"

Mira replied, "Well, if I did that, then I am sure the bottom of the cloak would flip up while fighting. And you-know-what is right there. My tail."

Myu and Kii sighed in unison.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:06 pm
Smoldered-Starlight
User Image
** And what do the mushrooms do? Lulz. D: Your lines are so clean when you draw. Do you use colored pencils? ~~
User Image

(( *Jaw drop* You've never played any of the Mario games?! Omg, those games are great... Heres a link to an animation that I found using the old game sprites))

http://bigfoot3290.deviantart.com/art/It-s-Freakin-Luigi-56750855

((Any way the mushroom is basically an extra life. Or if you're not dead it would heal you, and enhance your fighting abilities...))

(( And as for my drawings I most often draw with a mechanical pencil and then I ink in the stuff I like (or once its finished all of it) and when the ink is dry I run an eraser over the whole thing. As for colors I usually use pens but when I don't use those I'm using colored pencils or photoshop on the computer.))  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:17 pm
User Image
** Oh. Lulz. xD ~~
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:22 pm
(Are you wanting me to RP the mushrooms effect? Or are you going to do it?)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:30 pm
Seymour, a great basilisk, laughed quietly as thousands of the goblin like creatures turned to stare at the eyes of the beast.
"Jeez. These creatures are stupid." He said in an ancient language, as the goblin-things began to turn to stone, from feet up. Th one's that were smart enough looked away, but he easily swept them away.
He turned his attention to a girl, skipping merrily through the battle field.
That's.. .not normal. He thought. He turned into a hawk and fluttered behind her, trying to find any any aura of evil.
"She freaking doesn't have an aura!" Seymour screeched in the falcons language. He flew up into the sky, and prepared to transform into a dragon again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:56 pm
User Image
** Uhm, you can. I still don't think I'd do it right. ~~
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:38 pm
(I accualtly think you should RP it...)  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:57 pm
((Hurry up and post please! I want to see how the whole story line goes. =P))  

Furyal

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:13 pm
((Also, going to be gone through the weekend. Just making sure, for those people who didnt read the away section.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:31 pm
User Image
Hope was fighting a troll, the dirt a reddish color, when her scratches-and any injuries-disappeared. She felt refreshed and before she knew it, she had killed many more trolls in a minute than she had in fifteen a while before. She glanced at the mushroom and James with a grateful glance before going back to the trolls. Her breathe was back, and she felt as if she could fight forever without having to gasp once. She smiled inwardly, even though she knew others were dying. It felt wrong, but she couldn't help it. She... liked James. Blushing to herself, Hope glared at the sun. How would they fight in the dark? Those trolls probably had night vision or something. Hope grimaced to herself, her good mood remaining intact by a strand. But, then, of course, those flames that blistered the back of her legs would held them see--wait... Flames? Hope turned around to see her back was only inches away from a burning village. She felt sick, and finally she noticed how hot she felt. Even if she was healed, she felt suddenly dizzy. How would they fight these things off? They wouldn't take many more with them before nightfall. They had maybe ten minutes.

Hope's heart raced and her palms started to get sweaty. Her sword nearly fell from her hands, and she got some stinking deep red colored blood on her hand. Grimacing, Hope tried to push her way from the fire, but the trolls were blocking her way straight forward. But not to the left or the right. But that would mean more or less leaving the battle. Glancing around, she couldn't see many survivors. Hope swallowed fear, was James okay? Should she run? And leave them? No, she couldn't do that.
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:05 pm
Seeing the burning city, he left the battle filed. He dropped from the sky as a water spirit, sending a mass of rain clouds toward the city. He created small water-beings, which helped calm the fire, and eventually destroying it. Seymour transformed again while calling the water-beings off. His new form was now a dragon, but with weaker attacks, but more speed. He dashed back to the battle field, crushing many of the Troll's.
"Where the heck to all these things come form!" He roared. The dragon reared back as he swallowed whole hundreds of troll's. He flew in a straight line, and stopped abruptly when he accidentally almost attacked Hope.
"I'm going to have stomach aches... And this form is hard to control." He smiled and turned the other way, doing the same thing, but heading for the crazed girl.
"She's the leader. I think it will all end if she's gone." He said to nobody in particular. He stopped in front of her, turned to his normal form, and swiped at the crazed girl with his axe... .And missed. She was gone. The next thing he knew, he saw the girl skipping at the other side of the field.
"What the f-!?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:08 pm
The shift in the tide of battle was so sudden it took him off-guard. Seconds before where there had been soldiers and stick figures alike there were none. Which was just plain odd because he would have felt their pain if something had happened to them.

Suddenly the mob of goblins and trolls swarmed forward. "Holy crap!" James yells, jumping to his feet as the mob flowed toward him. Running as fast as his legs would carry him James got some distance but that gap was quickly closing.

Thinking quickly, James drew a large circle on a piece of paper. Looking at the drawing James smiled and laughed inwardly at himself for thinking of such a cheesy joke at the moment. I've got a hole in me paper. Pulling the hole from the paper and dropping it on the ground. Picking up the Sinister Skull's body and thinking of Hope as he jumped into it, James prayed the hole would take him to his friend's side. And just like that, he was...  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:18 pm
User Image
** The fires supposed to destroy the city. ~~
The girl laughed as he missed. He was no match to herself, foolish shape shifter. She possessed dark magic, and even if she was killed, her father could lead the trolls. He was only seconds away. Her father had more power than any of these foolish villagers. He was the prince from the legends.

Hope watched as the fire was put out. But it didn't matter. The flames were just started again by one of the million creatures, and most of it was already ash. The city was cremated and dead. She shivered, her eyes becoming blurry. They'd have to travel to a new village. The survivors, any how. "Retreat?" She said to herself. Should she order a retreat? She shook her head, it wasn't really up to herself. Her arm was no longer numb like before, and the mushroom seamed to be healing anyone in it's distance, but some how, not the dead creatures. Even so, they had no hope at winning.

Hope glanced over to her side. It was one of those things where you glance once and have to glance again to see what's really there. "James?" She said, happy to see him. Even in the heat of battle, and with the end so close, she could feel safe. Funny. "Should we... run?" She asked unsteadily. Maybe he would know.
User Image

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces