Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:05 am
Jynx woke up from a short coma, three days after the shadow knights first visit. When he opened his door, an arrow came flying for his head. Jynx caught it and ran further into the village, only to find the shadow knights trying to destroy it. "Damnit." Jynx said crumbling the note Kasu left. Jynx then ran towards one of the knights and punched him. when the knight hit the ground a huge crater formed. While Jynx stood there amazed at his newly found power, 3 more knights attacked him. Jynx blocked all of thier swords with his limbs, then counter attacked. This must be the work of that sword....... Jynx thought  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:07 pm
"I need to go to the elven village you can come if you want but they don't welcome humans much"she said and started walking to the woods  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:10 pm
After defeating almost all of the shadow knights, Jynx finally came in contact with Sakata's brother. "Remember me" Jynx said before punching him off of his horse.

((Take a look at my new profile))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:12 pm
The horse reared back and he grabbed the saddle so he didn't fall off  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:18 pm
Jynx grabbed one of the other knights sword off of the ground. He then slashed the horse, cutting it in half. "Nothing to hang on to now." He said before thrusting the sword towards Sakata's brother, hitting his shield instead. "You don't wanna play fair, now do you." Jynx said taking one of the other knights shields.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:20 pm
The horses two halves twitched then they burst into flames"You have your jutsu and I have my magic also"he said  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:26 pm
"I don't care, me and you are going to settle this, without Shickto." Jynx said as thier blades started colliding, matching every attack, with a counter. "It seems we are equals in this field." Jynx said blocking an attack with the shield.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:27 pm
"It seems so.."He twisted his sword around and sliced Jynx's leg then jumped back  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:33 pm
Jynx fell to the ground, he pulled out some bandages and wrapped his leg with his right arm, blocking an attack with the other. "Good one." Jynx said before getting back up and thrusting his sword at Sakata's brothers shield, utterly breaking it. Jynx then spinned around and slashed him across the chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:35 pm
As soon as the cut appeared it healed just as fast.Then he pulled out Shickto's shadow sword that he had taken from the sheath  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:42 pm
"Damnit, I forgot about that" Jynx said as he dodged an attack from the sword. "You like torturing people, don't you?" Jynx asked still dodging the sword. Jynx then jumped onto a house and took off running.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:01 pm
Its entertaining.."he said and ran after Jynx  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:07 pm
Jynx looked down and seen he was getting chased, Jynx then yelled "Taking the lives of others is entertaining, you sicken me." He ran untill he got deep enough in the forest where they could fight without harming others. Jynx then jumped off of the tre and punched Sakata's brother, making him drop the sword. "We fight fairly, no weapons." Jynx said in his fighting stance, sharingan activated.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:10 pm
"Fine as you wish but we knights aren't just trained for fighting with weapons we are fairly good with hand to hand combat"he said getting into a fighting stance"I'm an elf too"  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:29 pm
Jynx ran up on him and kneed him in the stomach. Jynx then kicked him in the face, spun around and backhanded him. "If thats true, your not showing it." Jynx sad as he countered his attack with another knee to the stomach.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff