Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight: The Arival of "The Cult" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:35 am
Edward clentched his hands onto fists and dove quickly into Kathrin and Armand's minds. I think it is time for you to leave. Edward said, using a soft tone.

Jasper stood silently, still emenating calming waves, trying to take some of the tension out of the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 am
Armand smiled and whispered one thing in his mind bad move and with a flash sent his mind's memories flooding into Edward's mind like he did Jasper.  

Kivyroku

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:35 pm
"Miss Swan it would be best you do not anger me, unless you wish to have the same fate as him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:20 pm
"Only I should be a lot more fun then an old man who can't walk!" Bella retorted. She was beginning to have enough of these intruders.

Alice stood silently by Jasper, waiting to attack at the first sign of trouble.  

6vampire6mistress6

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:11 am
Armand sighed "Such hostillities, I would offer you a seat to relax but this isn't my house, the second you go out, it's fair game and I can show you things that would make the Volturi's head spin" he laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:17 am
Jacob sat silently on the couch, still holding Bella. One arm was wrapped around her, while his other hand was balled into a fist on his knee. He stared straight ahead, jaw clenched. What had he done?

He'd only wanted to make sure that his father wouldn't be hurt, but he already had been. And now, he had put Sam and Emily at risk. He didn't know what to do anymore. He would probably only end up causing more harm. But when they began talking about his father again, he felt anger flare up inside him again.

"What did you do to my father?" he asked through clenched teeth.

violetpriestess72

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:46 am
"Not sure, you can always ask Jasper, he knows almost everything I know thanks to our link" he smiled and then quickly moved behind Bella, cutting some of her hair off and quickly moving back to show his speed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:24 pm
Kathrine remained silent, unanswering jacob's question.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:39 pm
"Well you heard her, she doesn't wish to tell you so lets go" he smiled to Katherine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:50 pm
Edward grabbed his head and began to shake, the memories that Armand where sending him where greusome[sp?]. He straightend and placed one hane on the back of the couch to support him, the only sign that he was suffering.

Jasper looked away from everyone guiltily, as if he had done something wrong. He stopped trying to calm the room and instead went to try and help Edward. Placing both hands on Edwards arm, he made edward fall asleep, hoping that it would help.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:50 am
"No need to worry, he'll be fine" he smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:34 pm
Kathrine moved a piece of her hair out from in front of her mask.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

violetpriestess72

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:28 pm
Jacob remained sitting, biting his lower lip. His teeth dug into the soft flesh of his own flesh until the skin broke and blood began to dribble down his chin and jawline. What had he done? What had they done? He was scared for his father. He had no idea what they could have done to him, but he knew it was bad. And they weren't telling him what.

He was also worried for Sam and Emily. He'd have to warn them. Possibly tell them to get as far away as possible, just to ensure they wouldn't be harmed by these monsters.

While he thought about these questions and misfortunes, anger built up inside him. The rage boiled up and threated to spill over, and cause him to phase. Standing up abruptly, he accidentally dropped Bella to the floor. Jacob strode furiously to Armand, grabbing hold of the front of his shirt.

"Tell me what you did, now!" he demanded.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:42 pm
Jasper almost gagged when the sent of Jacob's blood filled the room. He bent down and helped Bella to her feet, pushing her behind him and Edward.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:41 am
Kathrine sighed, He's blowing things way out of proportion, besides i'm the one who messed with the old man's mind. She thought.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff