Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Three Kingdoms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:57 pm
"Then I'll keep it piled up for you when you get back." Fell said. She knew she had won.
Kyou walked up to Jynx and crossed her arms. She glared at him and said, "Drinking is bad for you, especially when there is children around."
Zero's son climbed onto one of the chairs and watched Jynx.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:59 pm
"I'll quit, besides I think your son has news for you." Jynx said giving Zero a look telling him it was time to break the news.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:13 pm
"You can't quit!" Fell said. She finally noticed the new chakra in the room. "Who's that?" She asked, unfamilar with this chakra.
"Kiyosha had her child!" Zero said happily. He held up the baby so Fell could hold him.
Fell took him and smiled. "How's Kiyosha?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:16 pm
"She went to sleep." Jynx said as he looked at his son. He looked like his grandad. "I'm not quiting either, I'm just taking a break for a month." Jynx added as he grabbed his son. "We named him Baby"  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:24 pm
"You sure he's going to like that when he's older?" It came from Zero's son, and it was the first words anyone had ever heard him speak. He watched Jynx with impassive eyes, impossible to read.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:13 pm
shincho was hideing in the vent listening and he had not tried a trick like this in forever then he laghed a little but he hid with his mouth.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:09 am
"His nickname will be Baby, his real name, is Jynx Bardock Lakito Jr." Jynx said as he rocked Baby Jynx.

((Now for the real three kingdoms. It was meant to be about the children.))

15 years later..............

Name:''Baby'' Jynx Bardock LakitoUser Image
Clan: Lakito
Bio: The only son of the Hokage. Baby lost his mom a few months after his birth, because of the 8 tailed Hachibi. He has the demon inside of him. His actions very well resemble Naruto's as a prankster, and like Naruto he trained under the Sanin Juraiya. His Saiyan Heritage gives him his Kekkai Genkai, a tail hang out his backside, which enables him to unlock a power even stronger than his fathers. He is a Genin because his absense from the village(Another thing in common with Naruto.), even though his skills rival anyone else in the village. He has a crush on Fells daughter even though she is 4 years older than him and his best friend is Zero.
Personality: Sarcastic, Playful, Trustworthy, and Kindhearted.
Misc: Bears strong resemblance to his late grandfather, and uncle.
Bijuu: Ssj Jynx with Bijuu
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:47 pm
Name: Kyou Kuran
Clan: Kuran
Bio: Kyou is the youngest child of Fell and Kaien, and a very, very clumsy girl. But don't underestimate her, she's the spitting image of her mother, right down to her demeanor. Kyou loves water, and you'll most likely find her down by the river side. She loves messing with Baby about his rank, even though hers is only one better. She is a very reliable person in times of need, and her chunin squad is "Hitoshirenzu" Zero, Baby, and "Mugon" Lavi.
Personality: Kind, calm, very friendly, and all around a happy person.
Misc: Hates 3 things: Bugs, Perverts, and Hypocrites
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Zero Kuran Title: Hitoshirenzu
Clan: Kuran
Rank: Jonin Squad Leader (much to his utter dissapointment)
Bio: Zero has lived up to his name, completely nearly impossible missions with ease. He is feared among other nations, and has gained the title "Hitoshirenzu", or hidden, for his stealth and ability of the silent kill. He was put in charge of two chunin and one genin, and when he heard who they were, he screamed in terror. Zero is only afraid of two people in this world: his mother and his sister, and he was to be the squad leader of Kyou, Lavi, and Baby.
Personality: Cocky, Egotistical, Smart, Trustworthy
Misc: You can often find him asleep in some random tree or stuffing his face at Ichiriku.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Lavi Title: Mugon
Clan: Lavi doesn't have a clan name.
Bio: His father died 10 years ago taking down his mother, and Lavi was left in the Village. He was taken in by Jynx and was raised like he was his own, but Lavi never forgot who his true father really was. Like Zero, Lavi had inherited the Sharingan instead of the Putnar, and it put him in a safer position inside the Village. Still, to this day, he rarely says a word, and has earned himself the title of "Mugon", or silence. He talks more with his eyes and body language than with his voice, and some would swear he was mute. Nobody knows what he thinks of the world, seeing as he is impossible to read.
Personality: Quiet, Mature, Analytical, and when he opens his mouth: Blunt.
Misc: Don't come between him and his sugar stash. Fair warning.
Appearance:
User Image  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:07 pm
"Man Kyou, leave me alone." Baby said as they watched Zero demonstrate the technique Jynx Sr. taught him. "Next timeyou touch me I'll slap the s**t out of you." An angry Jynx said as he was the first to have to demonstrate the technique. He did it within the blink of an eye, as he had mastered it just watching his Dad.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:00 pm
shincho was out of the vent and was in the village walking around looking for shelby then shelby came out of know where and tackled shincho. shelby said um dear i have to tell you something i am pregnete shincho passed out from hearing that shelby punched shincho shincho woke up and said while smileing that is fantastic.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:44 pm
Jynx Sr. was with Shincho the whole time, on a renesaunce mission. "Thats good news, espessially for a woman over 35." Jynx said as he helped Shincho up from the ground.

~-~
Baby couldn't help but laugh at Kyou's failed attemps at the very complicated technique. "Your supposed to be a chunnin."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:49 pm
shelby was about to punch jynx but shincho said no shincho punched jynx and said she is [still with me jynx] 23.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:36 pm
Lavi watched them quietly, almost smirking. He walked over to Kyou, kicked her foot to widen her stance and hit her back to make her stand up straight.
"What the hell was that for?!" Kyou yelled at him.
He glared and crossed his arms, telling her to try it again.
Kyou muttered under her breath and performed the handsigns again, finding that it was easier. Some how, the chakra system had aligned itself and now it was easier to preform. "How did you know that?" Kyou asked him.
Like normal, Lavi didn't answer, but leaned against a tree and started watching the clouds.
Zero sighed and shook his head. "Our teamwork's a bit off again..." He sighed again. Then he got a bright idea into his head and grinned evily. "Hey, tomorrow I want you all here at 5 am tomorrow morning. We are going to go through survival excercises again and then go take a mission."
"Whaa? That's not fair, bro!" Kyou whined.
"Ha! This is one of the times I thank the Hokage for making me a sensei. What I say goes!" He laughed triumphantly.
Lavi shook his head and shoved his hands in his pockets, waiting for what Zero was going to be saying next.
"See ya tomorrow morning! 5 am sharp!" Zero cackled as he dissappeared in a cloud of smoke, leaving the 3 students.
Kyou turned to Lavi. "Come on! Tell me how you know this stuff!" She begged. Lavi smirked and shook his head. "You! I'll beat it out of you!"
Lavi flashed stepped over to Baby and stood on the limb above him. "What time were we supposed to be home?" Lavi asked quietly, watching Kyou.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:24 pm
shincho kept punching jynx then he stoped and said i did it because i wanted.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:47 am
"Well Dad went with uncle Shincho on a renaissance mission to rain. So I guess that means we have no curfew, unless Aunny No says something, but I can take care of her." Jynx told Lavi as they walked with Kyou. "I'm going to beat Zero senseless if I really get woken up at 5 o'clock." Jynx added as he turned towards Kyou and Lavi. "Lavi if you wake me up, I'll throw your sugar into the ocean, and let it swim forever, Kyou if you wake me up, I'll touch you inappropriately(He smiled on this comment), and if either of you let Zero wake me up, we won't have a team anymore, it'll just be me and 3 corpses, got it." Jynx stated as they started walking again. As they approached Kyou's house, Jynx decided to come inside to say hi to his aunt. "Aunt Fell, I just wanted to say Hi." said Jynx before walking outside again.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff