Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Got Ideas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:12 pm
id have to stay out of that one * i dont know or have flash lol* Ill bring this one up again

An Rp subforum?, people could use there characters but thered have to be some sort of story line. For backrounds you could do a real detailed one or just a color blur, depending on where you are the color blure would change. I dont know i think it would be more interesting and people would have to think before they randomly posted pics Xp

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:57 pm
Libra07
id have to stay out of that one * i dont know or have flash lol* Ill bring this one up again

An Rp subforum?, people could use there characters but thered have to be some sort of story line. For backrounds you could do a real detailed one or just a color blur, depending on where you are the color blure would change. I dont know i think it would be more interesting and people would have to think before they randomly posted pics Xp
Yeah, I have a really good Angel RP we could do!!  

animecrazy101

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:33 pm
8Bit Jack
I dunno if it's been suggested yet, but...

Flash ABR!

Totally cool. But man, updates would be super slow. XD
And I don't have flash. >3> But I'm sure others would.

Anyhow, you can still send in flash animation to the regular fights.

For the RP subforum thing, it should be all be in drawn-form. Marshu has stated that if a subforum like that ever opened up, that it would have to be drawn and not written.

We should start a Round Robin comic.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:23 am
The Pie
8Bit Jack
I dunno if it's been suggested yet, but...

Flash ABR!

Totally cool. But man, updates would be super slow. XD
And I don't have flash. >3> But I'm sure others would.

Anyhow, you can still send in flash animation to the regular fights.

For the RP subforum thing, it should be all be in drawn-form. Marshu has stated that if a subforum like that ever opened up, that it would have to be drawn and not written.

We should start a Round Robin comic.
Leads me to an Idea! Slackers! RP ABR!

Setting: college
Goal: Mistreat ever student there! (ABR-ers)
College: ABR university

yeah... it's 1:22 A.M. I have to wake up in 4 hours.... so... yeah... But it's still an Idea!  

azn_richte001

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:13 am
For the RPG thing I was thinking of a university, and people could get there dorms and such. BUT it's no normal U. so people could have powers, be a vampire, demon, magic girl, and other fun stuff like that. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut like most things I want to do I just can't find the time to do them, and with this it would take alot of work. with like the lay out of the school and the drawing of the out side places. ^^; and I can't say i'm pro with drawing backgrounds and scenery.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:33 pm
Marshu
For the RPG thing I was thinking of a university, and people could get there dorms and such. BUT it's no normal U. so people could have powers, be a vampire, demon, magic girl, and other fun stuff like that. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut like most things I want to do I just can't find the time to do them, and with this it would take alot of work. with like the lay out of the school and the drawing of the out side places. ^^; and I can't say i'm pro with drawing backgrounds and scenery.

I love doing backgrounds...  

animecrazy101

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:42 pm
animecrazy101
Marshu

Hey me too!... as long as it's just the background only.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:44 pm
azn_richte001
animecrazy101
Marshu

Hey me too!... as long as it's just the background only.
Me too, I only rarely draw characters over it...  

animecrazy101

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:50 am
Marshu

How about a... university-college? XD woo+ dorms. dudes, I'd have, like, so much fun.

Y'know, one day or night or whatever, we should get together again and sketch out layouts and whatnot. I suck at BGs too, but it'll be good practice.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:48 pm
The Pie
Marshu

How about a... university-college? XD woo+ dorms. dudes, I'd have, like, so much fun.

Y'know, one day or night or whatever, we should get together again and sketch out layouts and whatnot. I suck at BGs too, but it'll be good practice.
That's so what I was thinking! The whole dorms thing. The Background.... Why don't we just steal some college's backgrounds? And like steal a layout... Like go to a university website, and look for some link like "campus tour".  

azn_richte001

Skull Jelly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:38 pm
Ooo, I like the universitycollege thingy.

That is all... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:09 pm
That'd be really cool!  

yodilit

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:29 am
Yodilit
That'd be really cool!
yodilit's hung up on you...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:33 am
Marshu

Ahhh back in the day eh? Tokyo 2 U, not bad man don't have to put up with a certain someone anyone more.  

ExTERmINATION

HoIy Shiz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:58 pm
Valentine Themed ABR O.o you know what they say, Love hurts... XD..although, it might be too much of a hassle... eh..  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff