Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 3 discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:37 am
Amy laughed. "I probably wasn't going to go anyway. Proms are all hype." She flicked her hair out of her face. "Anyway, I don't have anyone to go with." Trying to change the subject, she looked out of the window and asked, "Do you think the sniper's going to be caught this time?" She said, not moving her head or blinking.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:50 am
"Does it make any difference? There'll still be a killer in here..." Parasox answered miserably. "Although if we get it wrong the ratio of murdering psychopaths to innocents is going to get dangerously high..."  

Parasox v2

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:29 am
Amy nodded. "I just hope there's still the G-Team left to help us," she said, looking out of the cell door.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:35 am
Hum .. yes the G-Team. This cop sure doesn't seem overly eager to solve the case does she? How long can they hold us like this?  

daisybug

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:50 am
"Ah yes, the G-Team, I wonder how many of them are still alive. I'd work out the odd but I get the feeling I wouldn't like the results..." Parasox sighed glancing around the room "Excuse my pessimism I'm having a rather bad week" He added sarcastically forcing a smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:01 am
"What a coincidence! I've been having a bad week too!" Amy replied, laughing. "I hope the G-Team can protect themselves in here." She said. "There's been no sign of them since LCP was almost killed."  

Amy Obscurite

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:31 pm
"Fewww what a day" Calisto wipes her brow. "So maybe you should of listened to Areku-chan-desu sooner. Oh well at least we've got one down" She glances around the room "But one of you is still the sniper and until they are caught you'll be staying here"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:36 pm
Amy breathed deeply in relief. "That's one step closer to freedom." She paused. "But we're still going to have to stay in this hell-hole." She continued, smirking.  

Amy Obscurite

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:51 pm
User Image

Well . . . Amy . . . i owe you an apology . . . I'm Sorry i thought you were the killer . . . sweatdrop . . .

but you could still be the sniper . . . i don't remember getting clues on her/him . . . but with one killer gone . . . i'm no longer sure of anything . . . my assumptions were off . . . i read the clues wrong . . . sweatdrop . . . i'm going to die . . . i no longer even have a guess . . . crying

________________________________________________________________________________

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:05 pm
(hey, we got one right!!)

So we don't have any clue about the sniper, but I must wonder how the sniper would still have a gun?  

Salmay
Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:21 pm
Salmay
(hey, we got one right!!)

So we don't have any clue about the sniper, but I must wonder how the sniper would still have a gun?

haven't you ever seen on movies guns that don't use metal and are assembled out of bullshit like pens . . . anyone could be the sniper . . .

does anyone happen to have a pen ?  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:24 pm
"I have a pencil" He paused and frowned. "How would make a gun out of a pen?"  

Parasox v2

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:58 pm
Parasox v2

i guess if you're a trained killer you could . . . i don't really know it was in a movie  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:18 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Parasox v2

i guess if you're a trained killer you could . . . i don't really know it was in a movie

You can stab someone with a pen, the hollow tube then draws out blood faster than a knife. Gross Point Blank.  

Salmay
Captain

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:50 am
Amy nodded at Razin. "Apology accepted." She closed her eyes and leaned against a wall. "Man, I wish we hadn't have suspected Areku. We could catch the sniper in no time at all."  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff