Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shingikuri

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role, Playing, Fuedal, Japan 

Reply Roleplays
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_trampy
Vice Captain

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:00 pm
whatever, i'm just a sap for cute girls
anywho, my story

just give me a second to remember it all  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:56 pm
She smiled even bigger sice she took the cute girl part as a compliment.  

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Vice Captain

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

lil_trampy
Vice Captain

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:37 pm
(he starts to smile as well, while going into the hot spring)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:53 pm
-looks at ryoshi, then nya-
Awh, look he is blushing. To see a guy blush from a cute girl.
-starts laughing-  

sweetiejks
Vice Captain

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Vice Captain

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:55 pm
Nya started giggling at the idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:14 pm
whatever

anyways, the story
this one's gonna be long, so get comfortable  

lil_trampy
Vice Captain

Friendly Friend

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:47 pm
"I was comfortable until you acted like you were going to attack me," Luke thought, but decided not to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:14 am
Nya stretched a little bit to crack her back a little and thensettled down were she was. It didn't take much for her to get comfy.
Byakko went and curled up against one of Nya's legs, falling asleep almost instantly.  

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Vice Captain

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

sweetiejks
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:50 am
-gets back in the hot spring to relax and listen to the story-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:44 pm
(ryoshi heats up the water, creating a fog with many shadows in it, both of them reacting to what he says)
i was born in a small town, we had a horrible problem with a neighboring demon tribe, a naga one. exactly on my 13th birthday, the naga broke through our wall, as the naga's fought the village, i snuck under the action and into the shrine, at the time i had a desire to wield the blade "blessed by the gods" in the temple. when i found the sword (takes his blade out and puts it to lukes chest for a few seconds) it said that if i wanted to wield it, i needed to give up the affection of love to it, so that whenever i let go of the sword, i would lose not only love, but all other emotions. i took the deal, and took the blade in my grasp. when i went outside to help defend the village, it was already in flames. and the naga were charging for me. i took out a few, but eventually i got overpowered. just before i would surely die, a female with a halberd came to save me. she introduced herself as alfina, a wandering mage journeying to master magic. i decided to go with her, and so our relationship began. as we traveled. she taught me how to use the sword, about the weaknesses of demons, everything like that. i felt, comfortable with her. a few years later, she needed to depart my company for her village. it may have made me sad, but i could live with it.
then i came across a nice kingdom, settled down there and worked as a swordsman teacher. then the kingdom got invaded by a mix of demons, lead by a demon who had a grudge with the king. the battle was intense, i decided to retreat to the top of the clocktower, which had a pillar on top, said to "eventually receive the miracle of the god". i went near this pillar, getting on my knees to pray for this kingdoms safety. as i got up, a demons pinned me to the pillar. i was thinking i would die, no one could save me. but then the pillar was engulfed in white flames, repelling the demon from me. the fire spread around my body, it didn't hurt, not at all, it was giving me something. the blade gained a white aura, showing a feint image of a wolf in the gem in the middle. the fire dissapeared, and i gained the power to manipulate a multi-purpose ivory flame. i killed the demons, but left before they gave me a reward, and wandered until i could find alfina.

(ryoshi cancels out the fog)
so, that's my story  

lil_trampy
Vice Captain

Friendly Friend

sweetiejks
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:12 pm
-looks at ryoshi-
thats interesting  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:19 pm
(ryoshi goes to sleep in the water)  

lil_trampy
Vice Captain

Friendly Friend

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:14 pm
"...He tells a story, and then promptly passes out," Luke remarked. "Well, at least he doesn't hold a grudge against naga's..." he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:38 pm
Nya's head had drooped a little durring his story, but only enough to make someone think she was just thinking about something. As soon as Luke mentioned how Ryoshi just fell asleep after telling his story, Nya did an extreme lean to the side and curled up into a little ball, using Byakko as a pillow.  

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Vice Captain

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

sweetiejks
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:48 pm
-looks at the two of them sleeping, and thinks it would be perfect to splash then but decides not to, instead goes and sits next to luke-
How do you feel about his story, luke?  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces