Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Furuba: Next Generation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

p l a y i n g n a k e d

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:52 pm

Okays I sshall be gone for the rest of the day.

I'm visiting meh aunt in rehab and I really don't want to go ><

but yeah parents don't want me to have fun

I'll be on but once I get off I ish off.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:24 pm
My poor Ku-chan!

First she's being accused of rape, and now she's being called masochistic. xD

You're not like that, right Ku-chan? Dx

Kumiko: ... >.>

KU-CHAN?!?!? O.O

Kumiko: No, no...

Shia47

Dapper Elder

Shia47

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:01 pm
Username: Shia47
Character Name: Yuji Watanuki
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 1''
Apperance: [x]
Orientation: Bisexual
Crush: None yet
Living Arrangements: Lives with his parents and older brother in a small house
Bio: Yuji had always adored his older brother as a child. He aspired to be just like him, to accomplish the things he could and be someone his family could be proud of.

However, his brother was surprisingly smart and athletic for his age. Yuji was never able to catch up, and soon found his parents comparing him to his brother constantly. 'Why can't you be more like Yuu?' 'Yuu was getting top marks in his class at your age.' 'Yuu was able to run twice as fast when he was your age!'

Secretly, Yuji started to detest his brother more and more each day. Why couldn't his parents accept him for who he was? It didn't matter what it was. It seemed that he was a failure in their eyes.

This sent Yuji on his spiral downwards. He joined a street gang come middle school, and was out to the early hours of the morning each night. His parents at first tried to punish him, but after a while began to ignore him completely.

That killed him inside more than anything. All he wanted was for his parents to allow him to be his own person, but now he was hearing hushed talk of having him disowned from the family.

It wasn't until his freshman year when he met his two best friends that he finally started to shape up. He quit his gang and suffered the consequences, but was able to put his life back together and get his parents to see his point of view. There is still a rift between his older brother and him, but things are better than they were.
Extra: Yuji cannot stand the heat. At all. It puts him in a really cranky mood that he feels the need to take out on others most of the time.
Yuji's top two front teeth are fake. He lost his actual teeth when he quit his gang. When/If Yuji's fake teeth fall out, the teen is sent into a wild rampage that can only be calmed down when his teeth are put back in.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:30 pm
LMFAO! Yeah, the cat even gets teased in the OOC XD!

OoOoo, i'll add that right in, still gotta add in what Nook-kun made, now that i feel awake enough..  

misha soupness
Captain

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:05 am
You are awake at odd hours... *for me at least*
You remind me of my brother. He is always awake and asleep at unnatural times.

o.o OMG! She put the cell back in his bag?! XDD It's covered in vomit! He's going to be so pissed!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:17 am
Yeah I know, my mom calls me a gremlin because of it. I have like my days and nights mixed up. Well i really woke up because they are outside partying cause i actually fell asleep at 11pm so i got about three hours of decent sleep before it got disturbed. Gonna eat now...hungry >>  

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:16 am
now that i have eaten and all that good stuff, sleep is calling out to me. Shall make a post after my nap.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:17 am
or maybe it will be one of those days where i feel sleepy but after laying down i get all wide awake again ninja  

misha soupness
Captain

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:09 am
XP Sounds like you are having fun...
But as for me, I will gladly be settling down for sleep since I have watched my Sunday morning cartoons.... *like 12:30 am anime shows. ;3;*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:43 am
Yeah. Code Geass is on at like 1: 30 in the morning or something. xD

Though I've missed a lot of it from passing out on the couch beforehand...

But yes! >D The cat gave it back.

Now the question is...was she too out of it to realize what she was doing, or was she secretly sabotaging the rat?

Shia47

Dapper Elder

pandalovees

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:12 am
Yay! Da da da dahhhh!!! *Confettii falls everywhere*

TOHRU FIGURE!!!!

Username: peypey2011
Character Name: Tauri Radiant (He doesn’t mind being called Auri, or Rii-kun)
Sex: Male
Height: 5’10
Apperance: Link
Orientation: Straight
Crush: None at the moment
Living Arrangements: He lives in a cheap apartment that is on the same land as the landlord. It’s pretty ugly and dirty in there, but it isn’t with his parents. (The land lord is pretty mean too so she doesn’t like it when he postpones his payments)
Bio: Tauri lived with his family for a while. He grew happy and lived very normally. Well once he turned into a teenager he wanted to do more things, see more people, just live his own life. His mother would have no part of that and his father was too lazy to say anything about it. Thankfully since freshman year Tauri had two best friends to depend on so he wouldn’t go insane. Soon, Tauri got tired of it and he moved out living where he is now and started working as a waiter in a small restaurant.

Tauri is very much his own person. He can get moody though and some times he can seem a bit bipolar. But this doesn’t keep away his smile. He usually has a smile on his face or a light “puppy dog pout”. He does anything to get attention and anything to keep it. He likes to be the talked about person and he absolutely adores the spotlight. Of course there are down flaws to this extreme self esteem though. Sometimes he’ll do things that shouldn’t really be done. For example one day he stole from a store to try to keep the attention from someone and then he tried to do a back flip and almost broke his back in the end. He sometimes comes off as shy though at first but very quickly he’ll trust a person and befriend them. It’s really easy to gain his trust and really hard to lose it. Don’t get him wrong though. He’ll have his own opinions but if there is something for him to do to help a friend he’ll do it ASAP.
Extra: He doesn’t know of the secret at the moment…
]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:30 am
8D I LOVE Code Geass! <33 You are my new friend...

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:16 pm
Heh, just woke up, i'll add that profile in after my shower >>  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:53 pm
Misha! ;3; Jun doesn't have his bag, it's still in the park. He figured Katsuo would take it since he can't carry a bag and Takami.

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shia47

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:59 pm
Yes. That way when Jun gets his bag back, the vomit would have dried and probably done some damage to the phone. xD

Code Geass is teh bomb. >D
Though I've missed the last couple of episodes. >< I need to catch up...

OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff