Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~General Series Discussion~
NO ONE IS EVA ON THIS GUILD!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vengeance99

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:40 am
begichwolf
You guys start school on Saturday and sunday???? Boy, I'm glad I live in Alaska. >:U

I don't think they have football in the olympics....

The biggest sport is either soccer or Basketball, or Baseball....or Softball.....And they're retiring Baseball and softball next time.

i dunno, ping pong is preeettttyyyy popular, lol, but i'd say swimming and track are the most popular events...... they should have tee-ball  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:45 am
tell me about it emo  

SamHasNoGun

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:25 pm
The 19th is a Tuesday.

Swimming is really popular in this particular Olympics 'cause of Michael Phelps.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:54 pm
cutepupster38
The 19th is a Tuesday.

Swimming is really popular in this particular Olympics 'cause of Michael Phelps.
yeah go Phelps!! he's gonna win 8 gold medals and break the record!!  

Vengeance99

begichwolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:46 pm
Kya! Micheal Phelps!!!

*looks at calendar* Oh, I was looking at July, my bad. lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:08 pm
OH MY GOD!!! Michael Phelps is the luckiest guy on the planet!!! I can't believe they won the 4x100 m Relay!!! Did anyone see it??? It was AMAZING!!! The USA won by 8 hundredths of a second!!!

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek  

cutepupster38

Vengeance99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:41 pm
cutepupster38
OH MY GOD!!! Michael Phelps is the luckiest guy on the planet!!! I can't believe they won the 4x100 m Relay!!! Did anyone see it??? It was AMAZING!!! The USA won by 8 hundredths of a second!!!

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

i didn't get to see it crying i had football practice, but my parents told me about it...... well they told me they won by 8 hundredths of a sec. but that's pretty much all you can tell about it...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:34 am
It was a really good race!

Michale Phelps is TOTALLY AWESOME!!
5 out of 8, only 3 more to go!  

cutepupster38

begichwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:34 am
Micheal Phelpsssssss!!!!
He's already won five gold medals in five races!!!!!! I would've thought he was taking steroids if they didn't test the atheletes regularly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:32 pm
begichwolf
Micheal Phelpsssssss!!!!
He's already won five gold medals in five races!!!!!! I would've thought he was taking steroids if they didn't test the atheletes regularly.

he was like designed for swimming he has long arms and hands (like 6' 4" arm span) and he wears a size 14 shoe, so his feet are practically flippers!! he is a beast!.... er.. fish...  

Vengeance99

begichwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:46 pm
LOL!!!!!!! Everybody admires him in some way, even his enemies.

And he only started swimming because his classmates were making fun of his ears!!! >:U that's crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:14 pm
*sigh* only 5 days of summer vacation left...and I still haven't finished my summer assignments xd  

cutepupster38

begichwolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:05 am
I changed my mind, I don't want school to start!!!

Wah! make it stop!!! I'm going to Europe next year for this People to People thingy, anybody else???  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:56 am
begichwolf
I changed my mind, I don't want school to start!!!

Wah! make it stop!!! I'm going to Europe next year for this People to People thingy, anybody else???
....uh no... and i still have a book review to write... on the book i haven't finished reading..... and i got a football scrimmage tomorrow, so i'll read it on the bus  

Vengeance99

begichwolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:41 pm
mmm. Nobody ever gave me summer homework......oh crap!!! I forgot! Now I will fail!

cello......Geometry.......Science biology........crap....  
~General Series Discussion~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff