Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Anime Island [fan-based/all levels are welcome!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the best?
  The Heroes, duh!
  The Villains totally beat the Heroes!
  Tony; he's the one that started this whole crazy island thing.
  Otulissa (she created the RP) and Furyal (he came up with the idea)
  Everyone!! :D
  ME ;)
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:12 am
Rukia sighed, and said, "I am going to go join that shorty up in his tree house. Renji, are you coming?" She didn't wait for an answer, and just leaped up, appearing as if flying, and entered the tree house. "Oh...my...God!" Rukia screamed as if she saw some sort of monster. She pointed at Ed and yelled, "You...you killed a bunny?! Why?! What did the poor little thing ever do to you!" Uh-oh. Bunnies were Rukia's favorite animals. She idolized them, and adored them. Especially Chappy, the cute figure in the Soul Society world. Like her mod soul, who was currently leaning against the tree below.

As dark came, Azula lighted a fire in the palm of her hand. She hated the night. The day went to sleep, and the moon came out. The moon was affiliated with water, which was the opposite of fire, whereas the sun was affiliated with fire. Azula hated water. She hated the waterbenders, because they were pathetic wet ... things! And she hated the moon too. She was powerful, sure, but she always felt stronger in the light of the sun. The moon seemed to...dampen her. In mood, spirits, and skills.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:57 am

"Well what else was I supposed to eat?" Edward yelled back. As if he didn't feel bad enough about killing it! He sighed, the rabbit limp in his hands. What was she doing here anyway? It was obvious they didn't like each other. Gr.... No matter where he went, he was always confronted with a person he couldn't get away from and who always insulted his height. No doubt Rukia would be adding some short insults to the rant that seemed imminent. "If you don't like it, get out!" He was actually considering her feelings right now; if he wanted to eat this rabbit, he would have to skin it and other gross things.

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:49 pm
"Disgusting! Why did I do that!" Luffy complained. "Huh!? Wait up!" Luffy shouted. Following quick behind Rukia. He looked at her confused. "You complain when he kills a rabbit...." He sat down as he said this. "But it's just an animal."

Renji laughed, also following close behind Rukia. "Hey kid! Mental note for you! Never eat or harm a rabbit when Rukia is near!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:11 am
Now, Rukia spun around to yell at Luffy.

"A rabbit is not just an animal! A rabbit is an adorable, innocent creature that everyone should love! No one can insult them! Why do you think Chappy is a rabbit, huh?! It's because bunnies are the cutest little things ever! And now, he just slaughtered a little bunny!" Rukia pointed a finger at Ed. Instead of saying that he was short, she did quite the opposite: "He's not short at all, to a rabbit! He probably seems like a scary giant! The poor, little bunny..."

And then, Rukia glared at Renji. "And I know you were laughing, Renji! It was not a laughing matter!"

Azula heard this annoying screaming about...bunnies and rabbits? She shook her head and muttered, "Rabbits? What are rabbits? Does she mean rabbaroos? Oh...those are such pathetic cabbage eating creatures. Ugh. Whatever." In Azula's world, rabbits did not exist.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:10 am
"Cutest animal ever...?" Luffy mumbled. "Hey you!" Luffy pointed to Ed. He whispered to him, chuckling slightly. "Can you share some? I'm starving! Or at least teach me how to catch some half-decent tasting animals?" He took off his hat absentmindedly and spun it on his finger, like a basketball. Of course, there were no basketballs yet in his world, of course.

"Told you. She gets angry whenever anybody messes with a rabbit." Renji was holding back another laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:57 am

"Well, what would you have me do?" Ed demanded, sick of the guilt trip he was getting. "Leave it outside, or bury it? That would have made its death pointless, so I'm gonna eat it. If you don't like it, you don't have to be here. Now go away, unless you wanna see me skin it and eat it," he added, setting the rabbit down and transmuting his finger into a mini knife. He held the rabbit up and stared levelly at Rukia. "If you wanna come back later to have some, sure, but don't give me any more guilt trips."

Ed stared at Luffy. Share? This tiny little rabbit? Please. For Edward, he would have to eat at least fifty rabbit-sized bowls of food to be full. But he felt slightly bad. He could always catch more [provided Rukia didn't prevent him from doing so], so he could share this one with Luffy.

"Sure, you can have some," Ed relented. "I'll go make some bread while the rabbit's cooking."

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:48 pm
Rukia knew that she could simply walk away, and forget all this ever happened...but she couldn't. She glanced at Renji, hoping he wouldn't stop her.

"Actually, yes! Burying the poor bunny would be nice!" Rukia said. She grabbed the rabbit out of Edward's hand, and then dashed out of the tree house. She yelled over her shoulder as she leaped off, "I'll be sure to find other food for you! Something that is not a bunny!"

Azula surveyed the events. And watched as Rukia seemed to fly out of the tree house, with the rabbit. "Rescuing her dinner? Oh, so that's what a rabbit is? Seems rather scrawny... whatever." Azula decided that she should get herself some food too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:05 pm

Snarling, Edward jumped out the treehouse after Rukia, swearing in his mind. What the hell? Damn Rukia! That was his food! She should know better than to steal his food! If he caught her burying it, he would be performing his first shinigami transmutation.

“Rukia, you b*****d, give that back!” Edward yelled, running after her. He clapped his hands and transmuted his blade onto his arm. Damnit… That was his dinner! “Why would you just bury it? It’s already dead, so just let me eat it! You’re making its death pointless!”

Sesshomaru had already flown ten times around the island, finding no way to get off. There seemed to be a barrier of sorts, and nothing in his arsenal of weapons or abilities could destroy it. Maybe if Tetsusaiga, with its barrier-breaking ability, were here, he would be able to break free.

Brows furrowing the tiniest bit, Sesshomaru wandered back to the center of the island, mind racing as he tried to figure out a way to break out of his prison. His ears caught the sound of the humans yelling about rabbits, but he ignored them. What to do, what to do…?

He angled downward, following the sharp scent of fire. Spotting the fire-girl, he landed gracefully in front of her and stared at her.

“What do you know of barriers?”

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:13 pm
Rukia ran faster, in the middle of the air, and skidded to a stop as she came to a nice area near the volcano. She quickly fired a destruction spell - Shot of Red Fire - at the ground. There was now a nice big hole where she could bury the poor bunny. She placed the bunny in the whole, and then hurriedly kicked dirt on top, and finishing the burial by stomping on the dirt, packing it in, and mumbling a little prayer. "I can catch some other food for you!" she said to Edward. She stayed true to her words. Rukia leaped up into the air, looking around in the Dusk's misty light. She spotted a rather large bird, and snatched it in her nimble hands, breaking the bird's neck quickly. "Here!" She looked for Edward, and quickly found him, tossing the meat down. "I think that should do." She brushed off her hands.

Azula noticed the demon man landing before her with the grace of an airbender. "Barriers?" Azula said. "Where I come from, the only barriers are those of physical elements, or locks having to do with solstices and eclipses and such."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:24 pm

Coming to a halt, Edward clenched his fists, glaring at the raven haired girl. He stared at the bird on the ground in front of him, then glared back at Rukia.

"So, let me get this straight," he ground out. "Another animal has to die so that you can bury the rabbit? Great, now two dead animals in one day."

Huffing angrily, he bent and grabbed the dead bird. Standing again, he muttered a thanks to the raven-haired shinigami and whirled around, heading for the treehouse.

"If you want, though," Ed said reluctantly, "you can have some food, as long as you don't change your mind and bury the damn bird, too." He stomped angrily back to the treehouse to pluck the feathery bird.

"Elements?" Sesshomaru questioned. It was not unheard of to control elements where he was from, but it seemed the girl knew only that kind of power. Useless. "Do you know how to break a barrier?"

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:38 pm
"Uhm...." Renji and Luffy said in unison. Luffy sat down as Ed came back. "Good to know you got some new food." He said. He stomach rumbled. "Hungry...." He mumbled to himself, laying on the ground. He could always eat the grass... But he wanted meat!

Renji sighed, swatting at more mosquitoes. "I wouldn't be surprised if Bitto came. But.. they're all dead, so that's physically impossible." Renji rambled on to himself. "Damn..." He mumbled, suddenly realizing that the Hollow they killed early that day... He had killed before. This place was wonky! It could control what time of the world that the people came from!?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:28 am
"I don't think I can break barriers, in this world anyways... Wherever the hell we are right now," Azula muttered. Hardly anything in this world was familar. Not even the animals! She had never seen a rabbit before. And the birds here didn't even look like the birds where she came from.

Rukia headed back, behind Ed. She heard Renji sighing and rambling, and she laughed. "This place is weird. I bet you'll go insane by tomorrow," she said with a smirk.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:25 am
"Probably." Renji replied. "But seriously, that Hollow we killed earlier... Was the one I killed just before I came here. Which means this guy defies time as well."

"Ooh.... Maye he ate a special type of Devil's Fruit that's all supreme and powerful?" Luffy suggested. "Why not? Devil's fruit can do basically anything. That Buggy the Clown pirate guy could separate pieces of his body and float."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:25 pm
"Are you serious? It was the same exact Hollow? Whoever it is who's controlling this island is very powerful then. He can defy time... hm... Then isn't that somewhat similar to Inoue's powers?" Rukia said thoughtfully, thinking.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:37 pm
((I haven't seen her defy time yet... So... Uhm...))  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff