Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
looking for a one-on-one rp partner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:25 pm
Her mouth dropped as she saw the house. Once he said 0700 hours she looked at him liek he was insane. "Are you serious? there is no way in hell I'm waking up at 7 am" She said as she then turned and pushed her way into his bedroom. She then crawlled onto the bed and cuddled againest the blanket. She pulled it over herself then tried curlling into a ball. She just failed and ended up laying down fully instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:42 pm
He shrugged. "Um.. guess I'll sleep on the couch!
"
, he announced. His alarm in his room was set for 7 A.M. He walked in quietly and over to a sleek black desk beside the bed, and started fiddling with the alarm, which made beeping noises as he pressed the buttons. "Mm.", he said, just turning the alarm off completley. He looked about the room. No way he was sleeping on the couch in his own house! He smiled and went to the other side of the bed. "Scoot.", he said, taking his shirt off and flinging it, and getting in and pulling the covers over himself. "Your rib okay?", he asked, wondering if she was still awake.

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:53 pm
She looked over at him as she moved to the edge of bed. "Fine It just hurts a little from well moving." She said as she yawned, hugged him quickly, then fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:29 pm
It was five in the morning when something woke him up. He picked himself up out of the bed, after peeking through the curtains that were flashing red and blue lights eerily. He looked down and casually watched police getting out of their cars, and hurring into the building they were in. He rubbed his eyes. It took a moment for it to register, then he woke up. "Shhhit.", he mumbled, and threw some clothes on. "Psst! Get up!", he whispered loudly to Rebecca, kicking the bed, putting a shirt on and a hoodie. "Up! Up!", he pleaded, flicking the lights on and off, and then on again.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:15 pm
She woke up quickly looking liek she was ready to kill him. "What the hell? Why the hell are you waking me up at-" She paused then looked at her watch. "Five the morning!" She said as she tried to streached but instead just got hurt more. "Ow god damn it!" She said as she then stood up. "You better have a good reason to why your waking up and I'm spazing right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:32 am
"Get your shoes on - we're goin' for a walk.", he said, putting his shoes on and peeking out the window, the blue and red lights of the cop cars flashing. They'd be up any minute. "Quickly!", he said, throwing her shoes at her, and walking out of the room. "Out here!", he said, walking behind the kitchen table and pulling open a window.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:24 pm
She just glared at him then put her converse star shoes on, taking a minute or two for each shoe. She then lazily made her way over to where he was. "And I am way to injured to jump out of things for the record."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:05 pm
((woooot i have converse star shoes too! mrgreen ))
He tugged her by the hand and then held her romantically. "I've got you covered.", he said mysteriously, and then stuck his leg out the window, and carried her out. They were on the shabby, rusted fire escape staircase that most apartments had, and he looked down. The coast was clear. There was a series of super loud knocks inside the apartment, and he looked back, hearing a police officer yell something, probably to open the door. Dan frowned and descended the stairs about three levels, until they stopped abruptly. "This is going to hurt..", he said to himself, as he grunted and leaped off. He meant it was going to hurt for him, of course, despite the fact he was a vampire. His feet impacted on the ground and he almost dropped her, but luckily didin't. He stood for a moment. "Agh...", he said, wobbling across the street, over to the sidewalk, setting her down. "I think now would be a good time to run..", he moaned, looking back up at his apartment, and seeing police peeking off the edge, probably spotting them.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:23 pm
((I love converse stars!!!))
"Uhh hello I can't run! bad Rib remember?" She said as if really mad.

((Sorry it is so short but I gotsto eat dinner now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:11 pm
"Waddle! NOW would be a good time to waddle!", he shouted, over the yelling voices of the police officers, waddling down the sidewalk. "Just jumped off a three story building, not feeling too good either.", he said irrated, beggining to doubt that they would escape, looking desperatley for a car to hijack as they turned a corner.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:00 pm
"No." She said softly as she just sat down. "Get away all you want." She said as she sighed, yawned and shivered since it was cold. "I'm not gonna run."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:02 pm
As if God sent it, a taxi driver pulled up, eyeing the two, and asked in an arabic accent, "You need taxi?" Dan looked at it oddly, still holding his back because the massive jump had hurt him, and then grabbed Rebecca's hand. "Taxi?", he asked, opening the door, throwing the driver across the sidewalk, and pushing Rebecca swiftly into the passenger's seat. Dan didn't even think it over, now not only had he technically kidnapped Rebecca, he had skipped out on several thousand dollars worth of hospital bills, evaded police, and now was hijacking a taxi. He sighed and looked behind him, going in reverse at full speed and flipping around, and shooting down the street. He looked behind him and didin't see any police cars. He turned his attention back forward and adjusted the mirror. "Hmm... well that didin't go TOO badly..", he mumbled casually, as if his extreme speed and agility was completley normal, and that evading police and highjacking vehicles was as well.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:31 pm
She looked at him. "What are you doing?!?! you shouldn't have done that...and wow like you know that I could have just talked to a cop and told him to send the bills to my father so we wouldn't get the blame for any of this!?!" She said as she groaned softly from her rib.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:10 pm
After a moment he giggled maniacly. "Too late now!", he simply said, whipping the car around a corner, unneccessarily fast, and hearing the breaks screech under the pressure. "Rebecca I think we're in some deep sh*t. I'M in some deep sh*t...", he said, sighing and slowing the car down, pulling up to a sidewalk. "I.. shoulden't have gotten you into any of this. If you go now you and your father can easily put the blame on me, and you'll be free to go. I can handle myself, don't worry.", he said, staring at the steering wheel, then glancing back at her. "I'm.. a bad guy. Yyyou don't need to hang out with someone with me, you can do better.", he said, sounding final.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:34 pm
She just laughed softly. "Do you really think that If I didn't want to be near you I wouldn't be gone already? Dan really I like you and I don't want to stay away." She said as she fastened herseat belt and relaxed in the seat.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff