Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:57 pm
((Duh. Zach is.))

Zach opened a wing, sensing the minds. He lightly touched it, still walking, and whispered, "Seph'roth..." He watched as his feathers slowly started darkening, and hid it again. "Soon enough..." He muttered.

Alice yawned, glancing back at him, then lightly patted Fenrir's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:02 pm
(OK, may have messed up somewhere. I've never been great at these.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:08 pm
((Riiiight.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:12 pm
Lance found the kitchen and walked over toward it. The room seemed to be a bit cramped for his tastes. A fridge and one of those fold down tables that looked slightly like an ironing board. A white marble with a bit of black here and there in no particular pattern.

He opened the fridge looking around inside. There was a metal shelving inside, it sort of looked like an expensive new age fridge. With a few things that had been replaced here and there in it. There was a Chinese container in there with some sort of symbol on it. As he reached for it something tried to grab his arm. Lance closed the fridge quickly as his breathing started to become faster. Quickly he opened the fridge again as some sort of black blob jumped out at his face. He struck the creature with his right fist as it glowed white. The creature disintegrated breaking up into small particles that flew out the window on there own.

Lance then walked back into the living room with an annoyed but partially sarcastic tone. Something just tried to grab me in that fridge. Maybe it might be a good idea to clean that thing out. He snickered a bit then looked back at the doorway. Half expecting another one of those things to come through that doorway.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:20 pm
"Ooohhh... dammit! I told Zach to watch for the Yokai!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:59 pm
Lance hesitated a bit before speaking. Was that what that creature I just saw is called? In the village I come from, there aren't any such dangerous creatures. Except in the west forest which only the strongest of our village are permitted to enter. I never got to go into that part of the village myself.

So, do you think that creature will come back? It didn't exactly look like the creature died.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:08 pm
((Well, lance can do as he pleases. ^^ I don't mind too much. but it's nice that zach and walt are trying to stick with my plan))

Ry blinked between Zach and Walt. After they reached the entrance to the tower, Ry turned and looked at them in some small degree of fear. "Y-You guys don't want...t-to...t-to..." She blinked, too nervous and anxious to form what she meant.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:14 pm
He unfurled his wings, one snowy white and the other midnight black. "Don't want to... what, Ry?" He moved them slowly so that they were close to his body but still out.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:25 pm
"What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:28 pm
"...I can't tell you," she whispered, her eyes wide, vulnerable yet doe like. "Y-You'll h-have to trust me..." She blinked, gulped, and opened the tower door, which showed them a very long spiraling staircase in front of them, made of rusting bronze.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:32 pm
He nodded and his voice played into her mind: I'll always trust you, Ry. "Set, Fade White," He whispered, "Set, Shade Black."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:34 pm
Ry looked over at Walt, blinking slowly. "If you come up with us...well..." She smiled, a bit sadly, "It could be dangerous."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:35 pm
"Right, trust... Right." His mind was trying to figure out what to do. So, it of course went on auto-pilot which meant he followed the person right in front of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:38 pm
He watched Ry carefully.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:41 pm
Ry avoided Zach's eye as all three trudged up the stairs, having to pause a couple times because it seemed the rusty stairs would give way. For the first part, all was relatively silent...

((If you guys want to know more about Ry, ask her now ^^))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff