Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Kenshin RP~
New Ruroni Kenshin RP, anything goes. All are welcome! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:53 am
"it's okay.....chances are, he's headed to the same place we are"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:44 pm
"Hm, you're probably right. Let's go back to the dojo first, then on to Kyoto."  

DragonsBlaze

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:26 pm
"good idea" he says as he opens the door  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:20 pm
"you ready?"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:58 pm
"Let's go."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:44 pm
as they walk out, Saitou says "So they weren't much of a challenge after all, eh Shinomori?"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:16 pm
"I doubt that was their full power. Be on guard in Kyoto, I'm sure they'll be much tougher."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:38 pm
"I hope so.....I've been longing for a good fight since the battle against Shishio and Battosai won't give it to me"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:12 pm
"Well, if what Misao says is true, you'll get just the fight you want. I find it hard to believe Shishio could have survived setting himself on fire, though."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:48 am
"I think it may be just some former soldier calling himself Makoto Shishio, cause there's no way he could have survived, even after burning alive."  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:15 pm
"We'll know when we meet him. Shishio had an aura about him that no common soldier could copy."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:25 am
Misao-chan...are you ready to go or not?

(( Can I be Sano as well? I'd be more interesting))  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:41 am
...i'll just wait for you outside then... *slides shoji door and finds Sano standing in the door way* *gasp* Rooster...what are you doing here?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:37 am
"My point exactly"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Brad the maxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:31 pm
As brad lie upon the ground blood flowing from his deep wounds his memories began tom run through his head like a picture show. From his early childhood to his long lost brother to how he came to be in this perdicament.

He remembered leaving the orpanidge looking for his last living relative Shinta who had been kidnapped by thieves. After searching the countryside he herd that his brother had been murdered by a legendary manslayer know as himura Kenshin a.k.a. battosai the man slayer.

suddenly the immage of the man who taught him to use a sword. He came to know this man as "the son of god" He told him tales of the man called kenshin.He was taught a forbidden art he came to learn this was the same style as the legendary battosai. Learinging the technique of the one he was to kill would be a great help.

His master told him of a technique that only the most powerful could master this technique was so powerful it was said to be unstoppable. The technique called the amakkaru ryu no hirimekki(sp?) he would have to master to defeat kenshin.

Suddenly shinta's face popped into his head. he knew that he could not let his brothers death go un avendged. Climbing to his feet using the shealth of his left katana as a cane he slowly stagered forwards.

~Kenshin RP~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff