Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Remember the titans((War,Mecha)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juan23456

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:23 pm
"yes but at least now you will have to earn it" he put his arms around her still kissing "and you'll have a constillation prize" he pulled their lips apart and looked at her "why do you have to bee so good looking" Aaron kised her again and blushed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:25 pm
she kissed him back "I get it from my mom"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:37 pm
the intercom came on "all students Classes will now begin" Aaron ignored the intercom and kept kissing Tsuna  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:41 pm
she held his face lightly and kissed him back  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:47 pm
Charle started to here poeple coming into the hangar he stopped kissing and stood up picking up Tsuna "we will meet during lunch to train, meet at hangar B and bring your titan" he watched the croud go by after a few minutes he was in it and hard to find between the other students but he soon went another way to survival class outside of the building  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:52 pm
she sighed softly and went to make a deal with her father as she waited for Aaron to come back  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:02 pm
Survival class had a Ex-Mercanary as a teacher and his methods were mostly along the lines of old and new. the first lesson was how to survive in the wood the class took a few hours, the class assignment was to go out in the woods with a knife and find food then cook the food to eat,they would have to miss lunch which was good for Aaron. soon the class finished and lunch began Aaron washed off the muck and mud then ran to Hangar B to meet up with Tsuna

((g2g meet you same time tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:08 pm
she rushed to the hanger after her meeting with her father and hugged him tightly once she saw him  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:34 am
"so how was the meeting?" he hugged her back"so startingoff with the basics 'movment and firing' we will start when you are ready" Aaron let go and walked over to his Titan  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:40 am
"I found a way to stay at the school with out endangering my fathers rep... I basically work here now, it wouldn't hurt to know how to fight though" she smiled and went with him  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:44 am
"will we still share a dorm?" he asked climbing up the red titan  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:05 pm
"yeah, no room any were else remember?" she climbed up into her titan  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:10 pm
"well yeah but my dad said there are some accedints every year" Aaron opened the cockpit and sat in the pilot seat he smiled at Tsuna as the cockpit closed. Inside a screen came on showing tsunas face "okay tsuna we will begin with fast movements there on some models there is a lever to you right if you push it forward a thruster wee will try it once we are outside then I will teach you how to fire" Aaron input a code and the old steel doors opened "I'll meet you outside" he pushed the lever forward and a red flame came from the titans back propelling him outside  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:15 pm
she found the lever and followed him "what do you mean by accedints?" she stopped her titan next to his once they where outside  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:32 pm
Aaron looked at Tsuna's face on the screen "well some weapons and upgrades are forbidden at this school for a reason, I had to beg your dad when I brought jaeger but he forbidden me to use more that 150 volts because it could cause damage to me or others" he looked at the titan that apraoched him "well lets get started, against misle fire its good to use short burst of a boost to dodge them as you may see many times in battles, its done by pushing the button on the lever giving a short burst like so" Aaron pushed the button and he quickly moved over to the left "of coarse you can use this to increase a jump"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff