Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Omerta23

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:46 am
Ren pulled a bit of the flame off of Hikaru's lighter and shaped it into a rose. He then moved it in front of her. "Rose for your thoughts." he said, smiling. "Sorry, I'm just kinda bored."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:52 am
akuma just blushed harder and didnt say much * well its just ^ ^ i guess its a good thing* he said grinning again  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:33 pm
Hikaru rolled her eyes at the fire rose. "No, im good on fire Rose's for now, but thank you anyway" She gave a light laugh "Come on, we should probably hurry up and get to the store before the others get back to our fort." And with that she sped up a great deal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:12 pm
Rissa smiled and shook her head when she saw him blush "well then, good," she replied as she still fallowed the trail "didnt want to have to leave" she mermered under her breth to herself  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:33 pm
light sighed deeply*so how much farther  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:59 pm
Rissa stoped and took in sents again befor pointing with her muzzle to a fort "were hear" she replied with a slight nod  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:43 pm
O-O....WOW ...thats a big fort...*light said with asperation he set his stuff down and went over knoking on z door* YO GUYS ITS US U THERE  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:16 pm
Rissa watched akuma for a second befor inhailing sents " their not around, they left about an hour ago" she replied  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:27 pm
o"he said sitting down by z door" wel i guess we just wait for them  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:57 pm
"yea, i guess" she replied as she layed down a little ways away with her head upon her paws  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:12 pm
*hey i was wondering* he said twidling his thumbs*can...can...can i pet you he said jokingly  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:49 pm
she looked at him in a strange way for a second "i guess" she replied  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:58 pm
XD "i was just joking " he said laying diagonly by her he allmosyt layed his head on her but thought better of it he looked up at the clouds in z sky and sighed deeply*"ya ever wish life wasnt so shity and that everything wasnt about how bad life i but how good it was"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:02 pm
"yea i know" she smerked "yea, sometimes" she replied as she stared at the ground, she begain to think on past thing she sighed and looked twards the way they had come from  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:13 pm
akuma rolled over and curled up into a ball yawning deeply*so you dont tlk about your past much ....what was it like after ..ya knowthe whole parents thing  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff